-xXCRUWXx-
+0|6741|NEW YORK
wish i could be that good  nice   stats though
Silverwolf3032
+0|6748
haha, Bushviper, I seen him last night on Oilfields. He shot me through the gas station, no not through the door, but shot right through the gas station. While I was waiting to respawn, I seen him come running through the building, stand there for about 1 sec, flag went up realllllllly quick for him. Get into a jeep and drive away
BushViper
macro dolphin flipper / fast loading tank whore
+65|6723

Silverwolf3032 wrote:

haha, Bushviper, I seen him last night on Oilfields. He shot me through the gas station, no not through the door, but shot right through the gas station. While I was waiting to respawn, I seen him come running through the building, stand there for about 1 sec, flag went up realllllllly quick for him. Get into a jeep and drive away
lol wtf
Kusunagi
+59|6785|The land of Hookers and pod
Silverwolf3032, without a screen you won't get far with your accusation.
BushViper
+65|6723

Kusunagi wrote:

Silverwolf3032, without a screen you won't get far with your accusation.
Hah, Im sure he was just joking.
Kusunagi
+59|6785|The land of Hookers and pod
Dunno, some people can't stand players that are better then themselves.
Btw, do you use a joystick to control a plane? I hear from a lot of people it really makes a difference.
RedHot
+9|6777
Yeh i only played against BushViper once, and i killed him thrice to his 1 kami on me with a launcher !!!
Although... im sure some of that was luck looking at his stats.
BushViper
+65|6723

Kusunagi wrote:

Dunno, some people can't stand players that are better then themselves.
Btw, do you use a joystick to control a plane? I hear from a lot of people it really makes a difference.
Yes, I use the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6785

https://www.cyberg8t.com/f2comp/topgun.jpg

Mine, a it old, but It does make a difference when flying a Heli or plain.

I think he (and this top 10 guy Anubis), make use of a joystick. After seeing what difference it made for me.
Also the Raptor hard-drives will give him an advantage, and he possibly uses some AMD64-FX54 (dual core) processor to be even faster.

Battlefield 2 runs best on AMD64 core's. Intel sucks.

And to finish the story, i think he also has a SLI or Crossfire setup

Last edited by Bernadictus (2006-01-17 12:17:56)

.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6857|Marathon, Florida Keys
Bushviper i would like to play with ya sometime, if you have xfire mine is  ecgeneralpatton 

I wanna face you in a dogfight
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
BushViper
+65|6723

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

Bushviper i would like to play with ya sometime, if you have xfire mine is  ecgeneralpatton 

Check sig.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6699|The Netherlands
it looks like this is his second account. if not he IS the bf god. i have only 1 account but if i see his stats... hmm ... atractive to start another one to get a k/d ratio that high.
dedelus
+4|6701
bushviper is chuck norris' first born son
LordBeer
+1|6675|ChicagoLand
I remember BushViper from the Battlefield Vietnam days.  He was damn good back then and I'd imagine he's only gotten better.  He's not a cheater, he's just damn good..
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6753|Central Valley,California

ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE wrote:

it looks like this is his second account. if not he IS the bf god. i have only 1 account but if i see his stats... hmm ... atractive to start another one to get a k/d ratio that high.
He had it since the demo.
millhous
+39|6685|OREEGONE, USA
I've played against him and his partner in crime babyspinach.  They're pretty good.  I managed to shoot them down a couple of times in Operation Smoke Screen and kill them a couple of times on The Great Wall.  Its just a matter of constantly moving.  I never really saw both of them stop running or moving unless it was for reviving someone.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6643|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
i would belive bush is that good. if he has played alot of FPSs which assuming he has, and has time to develop his reaction time and reflexes then yea i do belive he could do as good as this.and the part about u bein on crane, lucky shot. probally saw u on UAV. i kno he is this good because i have a friend who plays cs 1.6, only thing he can play. gets banned from 4-5 servers a month because he is just devastating. they think he hacks and i kno he doesnt cuz ive seen him play. so bush keep on pwnin ull be numero uno someday
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6768|California

BushViper wrote:

Silverwolf3032 wrote:

lol wtf
they after ya luckie stats
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6768|California

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

face him in a knife fight, ill pay to see that
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6705|California
Can you all plz.....

STOP KISSING HIS ASS!!!!!!

He's a pAwNer 733T NooB Ki773R Own2r3r!!!!!!!

HA ha -  j/k 

lots of love - Davey
TF20-ferdy1010cie
+4|6705

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Can you all plz.....

STOP KISSING HIS ASS!!!!!!

He's a pAwNer 733T NooB Ki773R Own2r3r!!!!!!!

HA ha -  j/k 

lots of love - Davey
Stats realy dont mean a fuck and dont say wath skill you have. Real good players dont play pubs. I bett that if bushviper fights 1vs1 with a person of a ace scrimm squad like team Logitech, or codeseven or exit11, he gets no foot on the ground against those people. M8s its very easy to own nubs in the pubs. Take a plane and rape the carrier on WAKE, wowowowowow iam skilled i have 50 kills and no deaths wowowowow iam a powner, get a life, this mean nothing!!!!!!!

Greetz ferdy
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6606
I killed Bushviper once and I took like four screen shots because Im just that much of a nub.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6813|Toronto Canada
haha respect. its funny how people headhunt the top players for screenies.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6726|Middle of nowhere

slidero wrote:

Makes me look bad.    Honestly I don't know how he has such good stats in everything.
lol, he really does

personally i can't imagine him being THAT good at everything

i mean, slidero here is good

but mr Viper here just seems to have unreal stats

but maybe that's just me, i think it's kind of suspicious
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6606
No he is legit. Ive played with him on a few EA servers and the guy is just an overall good player. Look at their hours though, I am sure if we all spent 3,000 hours at something we would be pretty good too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard