DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

This thread is funny.
Not to everyone, so your statement is not the full truth.

cowami wrote:

I got one:

NooBesT[FiN] loves this thread almost as much as DU does.
If I am not mistaken, It is NooBesT's statement, so read the rules

ruisleipa wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

yes, i read the 'rules' - perhaps you could tell me the point?
The point is that you haven't been blessed with understanding... Or so it seems at least.
lol well i understand you guys are talking crap
Hey. I see you are Finnish, so we'll deal this in Finnish.

Niinkuin Noobest sanoi, tämä ei ole D&ST:tä vaan puhdasta JunkDraweria. Luuletko että joku pystyis oikeesti todistamaan kaiken vääräks. Säännöistä sä taisit unohtaa lukea viimesen.

Sitäpaitsi ihan tyhmään postiin ei kertyis yli tuhatta vastausta

Last edited by DeathUnlimited (2007-04-15 11:17:34)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land
fair enuff fair enuff, but your answers are still rubbish and you haven't proved anything wrong hardly at all.

Last edited by ruisleipa (2007-04-15 21:27:00)

NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

This thread is funny.
This thread can't be funny since all the serious guys are coming here to talk about serious stuff!

cowami wrote:

I got one:

NooBesT[FiN] is just account on these forums. Nothing else. Account can't love or hate.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
ARE YOU TELLING ME MY ACCOUNT HAS NO SOUL?

WTF NOOOOOOOOO

thread DERAILED. I am sorry.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

leetkyle wrote:

ARE YOU TELLING ME MY ACCOUNT HAS NO SOUL?

WTF NOOOOOOOOO

thread DERAILED. I am sorry.
You can't derail this thread! It's not a train.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

@nukchebi0. I proved your first statement wrong. Read the rules. They are now posted. And now you are breaking one of them again. Don't bring that shit here.
I see. I posted a new statement, one that you have no failed to prove wrong. Of course, when you just nit pick statements apart with crap like "Are you sure this is there, or that it exists", I don't think you have proved it wrong anyways.
NO! You didn't post new statement. You just modified your first statement to fit what I said.
It was altered enough to not be the first statement. However, since you never used a real argument to prove it wrong, I still don't consider the original incorrect.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6259|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

cowami wrote:

I got one:

NooBesT[FiN] is just account on these forums. Nothing else. Account can't love or hate.
Touche, Finlander.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
DUnlimited
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

nukchebi0 wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I see. I posted a new statement, one that you have no failed to prove wrong. Of course, when you just nit pick statements apart with crap like "Are you sure this is there, or that it exists", I don't think you have proved it wrong anyways.
NO! You didn't post new statement. You just modified your first statement to fit what I said.
It was altered enough to not be the first statement. However, since you never used a real argument to prove it wrong, I still don't consider the original incorrect.
STOP THAT NOW FFS!! Last warning.
Chillin&killin
+27|6645|Manchester,England
Alexander the great never lost a battle, and conquered the know world by the age of 24
DUnlimited
+1,160|6433|cuntshitlake

Chillin&killin wrote:

Alexander the great never lost a battle, and conquered the know world by the age of 24
He did lose the battle against the poison that killed him, also India waas known then, but ATG didn't conquer it.
Chillin&killin
+27|6645|Manchester,England
never proven that he was poisoned.

also the roman empire exsisted, it split into two (east/west). and the east renamed of the the collapse of the west to the byzantine empier.

Micheal shumacher is the most times F1 world champion at seven.

Man utd are top of the English premiership

EA. stands for electronic arts

England is part of the United Kingdom

Last edited by Chillin&killin (2007-04-15 13:24:57)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT

DeathUnlimited wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

So are we admitting it wasn't proved wrong?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

nukchebi0 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

No we are admitting that you will be ignored since your IQ can't be higher than one a cabbage roll has.

Chillin&killin wrote:

also the roman empire exsisted, it split into two (east/west). and the east renamed of the the collapse of the west to the byzantine empier.

Well if he didn't lose it against poison then he lost against death.

I belive that east rome got renamed to Byzantine Empire

Also F1 drivers name would be Michael Schumacher and I doubt he had won most F1 championships at age of seven.

Man. Utd. or Manchester United has actually most points in the premiership but last year Chelsea has won in last two years. And in the matches luck plays some part too so Chelsea might have been bit unlucky this year but still the best.

EA stands for Environment Agency.

According to wikipedia the real name for UK would be United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. So therefore England is part of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2007-04-15 14:33:28)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

DeathUnlimited wrote:

No we are admitting that you will be ignored since your IQ can't be higher than one a cabbage roll has.

Chillin&killin wrote:

Well if he didn't lose it against poison then he lost against death.

I belive that east rome got renamed to Byzantine Empire

Also F1 drivers name would be Michael Schumacher and I doubt he had won most F1 championships at age of seven.

Man. Utd. or Manchester United has actually most points in the premiership but last year Chelsea has won in last two years. And in the matches luck plays some part too so Chelsea might have been bit unlucky this year but still the best.

EA stands for Environment Agency.

According to wikipedia the real name for UK would be United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. So therefore England is part of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Doubting isn't proving wrong.

I love it how you insult my intelligence when you can't prove something wrong and don't want to answer questions. It shows your maturity and intelligence in the process.
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6676|Alaska
I still don't see how you are proving me wrong, but ok, ill re ask the question/statement again

Clear ice on airplanes is the most dangerous type of ice you can encounter while in flight
WinterWayfarer
Combat Medic
+21|6222|Spacetime
1. I am in spacetime.
ruisleipa
+149|6192|teh FIN-land

nukchebi0 wrote:

I love it how you insult my intelligence when you can't prove something wrong and don't want to answer questions. It shows your maturity and intelligence in the process.
QFT

Dsp-CS- wrote:

I still don't see how you are proving me wrong, but ok, ill re ask the question/statement again
QFT
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

nukchebi0 wrote:

Doubting isn't proving wrong.

I love how you still lack the skills to understand what this topic is all about. Wait... I don't love it.

And besides... If we are so immature why do you even waste time here? If you would be so intelligent as you imply yourself to be you wouldn't be here anymore.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT
I understand what this topic is about perfectly fine. You made a claim that you could prove any claim wrong. You have used sketchy, nit picking reasons to do so. You get mad when we call you on it. It isn't complicated.

Why do I waste my time? I don't want you feeling as though you actually did prove it wrong.

In light of this, I make another claim:

The title of the thread I am posting this post in is incorrect.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

nukchebi0 wrote:

I understand what this topic is about perfectly fine. You made a claim that you could prove any claim wrong. You have used sketchy, nit picking reasons to do so. You get mad when we call you on it. It isn't complicated.

Why do I waste my time? I don't want you feeling as though you actually did prove it wrong.

Maybe you should check the section again... And then go to the section that is one up from this one. There you can find the shit you want. Maybe you want to waste your time with this, but I don't. Say whatever you want about being proven wrong or not...
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6259|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Anyway, I'll digress from da hizz-ood conflizz-ict.

The New York Mets are a baseball team in American Major League Baseball.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6294|New Haven, CT

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Maybe you should check the section again... And then go to the section that is one up from this one. There you can find the shit you want. Maybe you want to waste your time with this, but I don't. Say whatever you want about being proven wrong or not...
I have found that. It shows you not proving it wrong. If you don't want to continue with this, I don't either. I'll just sit here knowing that I was never proven wrong.
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6298|SHAPE, Belgium
I suck at playing BF2
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6439

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

I suck at playing BF2
You have over 17k points, SPM over 2, more gold stars than others, lots of veteran badges and an expert badge! You couldn't have got all this if you sucked.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6444|Belgium

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

KrisPOLANDnorwida wrote:

I suck at playing BF2
You have over 17k points, SPM over 2, more gold stars than others, lots of veteran badges and an expert badge! You couldn't have got all this if you sucked.
He could still suck but have statpadded his way to the badges and gold stars?

Nothing personal all in the name of the thread

BUMP BUMP

Last edited by Retalliation[1337] (2007-04-16 10:00:48)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard