specops10-4
+108|6735|In the hills

Harmor wrote:

This looked like it was in another country, but really it was right here in Oregon:

They are saying, "Bye bye G.I.  In Iraq you're going to Die"
I wish there were some G.I.'s there to kill those guys.  I understand opposing the war, but these people are out there defending your country, and you want them to die?  Fucking pathetic...

Last edited by specops10-4 (2007-04-14 22:24:49)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6521|Global Command

JimmyBotswana wrote:

yes ATG it is very noble of you to feign outrage when russian citizens are denied their right to protest their government but when protesters gathered along Bush's motorcade routes in the 2004 election and were told to stand in the "free speech zones" away from the President's sight, where were you? funny I was always taught all of America is a free speech zone.l
We have a free speech zone, are you blind to the difference ffs?
I don't feign outrage about anything.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

JimmyBotswana wrote:

yes ATG it is very noble of you to feign outrage when russian citizens are denied their right to protest their government but when protesters gathered along Bush's motorcade routes in the 2004 election and were told to stand in the "free speech zones" away from the President's sight, where were you? funny I was always taught all of America is a free speech zone.l
Yes.  We dumb redneck fox loving cowboys call that security.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6754

ATG wrote:

A special thanks go out to the forum regulars who completely crapped on this thread.
Where have you been?  This is something new?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685
Well I hope for the world's sake the Russian people actually don't revolt against their government, and just protest, and sort of stall Putin until his term is up. I mean, look what happened the last time the Russian people took a successful stand against their government.
ATG
Banned

Superior Mind wrote:

Well I hope for the world's sake the Russian people actually don't revolt against their government, and just protest, and sort of stall Putin until his term is up. I mean, look what happened the last time the Russian people took a successful stand against their government.
Best point of the thread +1
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6665|Colorado
My great grandparents were Russian & Great grandpa invented the first porcelain for bath tubs, it had little grey speckles all through it. Then the communists came to power & took their fortune in the name of the people. They fled to Germany where great grandpa invented the first stainless steel enamel for silverware. The the Nazis came to power & took their fortune in the name of the people. They then fled to America. Poor great grandpa must have been paranoid to invent anything else because nothing else came from his mind. It is imperative that the Russian people fight for their freedoms & a capitalistic system as they have seen it is the only system for rational man.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6337|Cali

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

No matter what................ FOR  MOTHER RUSSIA AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ATG
Banned

TrollmeaT wrote:

My great grandparents were Russian & Great grandpa invented the first porcelain for bath tubs, it had little grey speckles all through it. Then the communists came to power & took their fortune in the name of the people. They fled to Germany where great grandpa invented the first stainless steel enamel for silverware. The the Nazis came to power & took their fortune in the name of the people. They then fled to America. Poor great grandpa must have been paranoid to invent anything else because nothing else came from his mind. It is imperative that the Russian people fight for their freedoms & a capitalistic system as they have seen it is the only system for rational man.
ATG crosses fingers.
4thHazard
+5|6241|Australia [Sydney NSW]
America?!?! Pfft AUSTRALIA FTW!!!!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6750|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

ATG wrote:

A special thanks go out to the forum regulars who completely crapped on this thread.
Where have you been?  This is something new?
He's talking about you and me.  Sorry ATG.  We are kids.
Back on topic what do you expect?  Putin is an ex KGB, he doesn't believe in complete freedom, he likes to have absolute control.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK

specops10-4 wrote:

Harmor wrote:

This looked like it was in another country, but really it was right here in Oregon:

They are saying, "Bye bye G.I.  In Iraq you're going to Die"
I wish there were some G.I.'s there to kill those guys.  I understand opposing the war, but these people are out there INVADING A FAR FLUNG DISTANT MORE OR LESS NEAR SATURN country, and you want them to die?  Fucking pathetic...
Fixed.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6663|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

JimmyBotswana wrote:

Yes.  We dumb redneck fox loving cowboys call that security.
That quote from one of your founding father slots nicley right here.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

ATG wrote:

Why would the people tolerate a return to heavy handed government rule?

I've never said this before and meant it but;

RIOT AND PILLAGE PEOPLE. BRING THAT GOVERNMENT DOWN.
Words are easy. Revolution is not. Why haven't US citizens risen to overthrow our government whenever we've been dealt heavy-handed treatment?

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-04-15 07:06:38)

GorillaTicTacs
+231|6366|Kyiv, Ukraine

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

ATG wrote:

Words are easy. Revolution is not. Why haven't US citizens risen to overthrow our government whenever we've been dealt heavy-handed treatment?
Because...
https://www.artofthemix.org/FindAMix/image.asp?mix_id=82854

So what would you possibly want to protest about?

Last edited by GorillaTicTacs (2007-04-15 07:27:44)

UGADawgs
+13|6313|South Carolina, US

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

ATG wrote:

Because there hasn't been anything worthwhile to rebel about. The last civil war in the US happened over 150 years ago, and that didn't go so well, so people are understandably not as enthusiastic about our government. That, and the fact that in the US we can still protest and get change in government through peaceful means.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6554

ATG wrote:

Shit like this reminds me, despite all her warts, America is still the most positive, free and happy place to live.
Yes, because Russia is right up there and if you beat them you must be great.........................................................................?
ATG
Banned

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

ATG wrote:

I would refer you to the siege at Mount Carmel in Waco Texas as to how Americans respond to heavy-handed tactics.

Of course, the government can overwhelm any small revolution.

The fact is, Americans have been proven willing to stand, fight and die for their beliefs.

That is why we are free.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Russia doesn't seem like such a great place to be these days. Say anything against the government, and you'll either have an accident, or get arrested.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

Commie Killer wrote:

If Putin gets re-elected, along with some dumbass president of our own, then Russia is fucked, and the world isnt far behind. Im waiting for a new arms race, for awhile I was thinking it was gonna be between us and the PRC, but I dont even know anymore.
Putin can not get re-elected, although they did try to change the law to extend his term.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-04-15 09:30:05)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

Kmarion wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

If Putin gets re-elected, along with some dumbass president of our own, then Russia is fucked, and the world isnt far behind. Im waiting for a new arms race, for awhile I was thinking it was gonna be between us and the PRC, but I dont even know anymore.
Putin can not get re-elected, although the did try to change the law to extend his term.
Thank fuck he didn't get away with it. Still, we all know the next guy will be just as bad.
ATG
Banned
Or worse.
Commie Killer
+192|6379

Kmarion wrote:

Commie Killer wrote:

Putin can not get re-elected, although they did try to change the law to extend his term.
Who says hes gonna be legally elected?
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6287
wow that video made me mad.....hope those fags go to hell.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6714|Eastern PA

Miller wrote:

There are very few times people see Russia as communist anymore, but they are still on the edge.
Government that uses heavy-handed tactics to quell dissent does not imply communism. I can show you dozens of free-market oriented states that are/were authoritarian.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard