LividBovine
The Year of the Cow!
+175|6372|MN

Superior Mind wrote:

Well when I play I always notice my commander with a nasty high score, so I figure I need to get me some of that action. So next round I go commander and get a significantly lower score....wonder why.
Because you stopped fighting and the other guy started, making the round over faster and the average score lower.
"The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barack Obama (a freshman senator from Illinios)
twiistaaa
+87|6660|mexico
i think im pretty useful in capping flags. ive got over 3400 of them. in 360 hours.

often i will be way out of the action capping a flag while every other idiot on the team is defending the last flag we have (which is usually a losing battle). it may not win rounds but it keeps the action going.
OakLeaves
Banned
+70|6307|Newcastle UK

specops10-4 wrote:

Well, I dont really do it for my team, but I own in the Jet.  I more do it fr my personal enjoyment, however it does work out for my team, as I keep all their vehicles down, and can take out large numbers of units very easily.  This allows my team to move in and cap the flags that I had been raping.
lol owns in the jet, good one mate nice to have a joke first thing.
4thHazard
+5|6240|Australia [Sydney NSW]
I'm useful to the Team I'm practically the only fucker who Revives my Teammates
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6492|Valley of the Dragons

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

Cooper_J_Z wrote:

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

Lets see - as a Medic im pretty much indispensable to my team. Its hard work running around
trying to keep my team alive - but keep them alive i do. Racking up revives, heals and Capture Flag assists
is all in a days work. Call me a Medic whore, i dont care. AT LEAST I DO MY JOB
I hope you arent one of those medics that run into a firefight revive and run away cuz that shit sucks. I have been known to tk an asshole that does that.

Im usually the damn squad leader so instead of capping alot of flags Ill sit in a spawn point and rape the dumbass that decided to actually spawn there. Best kind of rape is a medic just happens to spawn there at the same time and typical med whores decide to revive before taking out the threat. So if hes lucky enough to get the revive Ill waste them both.
So?? At least I do my job. +1 kill for you=NO TICKET LOSS FOR US IF I REVIVE (oh and the guy that gets revived doesnt get a kill against his name. While you are "killing us" my team is taking YOUR flags". Oh and TK me for something like that and Ill make DAMN sure ILL NEVER REIVE YOU AGAIN - EVER. Ill leave you for dead. Even if there arnt any threats around
Or in other words you are worthless. Txs for proving that point
DooM
+28|6299
Depends really. If im in vehicles yeah. If im Infantry and playing in a pub server then a lot of the time im a one man army, so on Karkand for example I'll just go commander and uav then cap flags etc makes it easier for me but since my team won't do any teamwork and nade spam then I might as well just go on a capping spree.
DooM
+28|6299

specops10-4 wrote:

Well, I dont really do it for my team, but I own in the Jet.  I more do it fr my personal enjoyment, however it does work out for my team, as I keep all their vehicles down, and can take out large numbers of units very easily.  This allows my team to move in and cap the flags that I had been raping.
You mean you own in the J-10 not the Jet, there 2 different things in BF2. Jet = powerful aircraft with capabilities such as bombing, MG and missiles. J-10 = IDDQD jet with nukes for missiles.

P.S. Raping the carrier all day doesn't count as helping your team.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6220|Scotland!

Cooper_J_Z wrote:

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

Lets see - as a Medic im pretty much indispensable to my team. Its hard work running around
trying to keep my team alive - but keep them alive i do. Racking up revives, heals and Capture Flag assists
I hope you arent one of those medics that run into a firefight revive and run away cuz that shit sucks. I have been known to tk an asshole that does that.

Im usually the damn squad leader so instead of capping alot of flags Ill sit in a spawn point and rape the dumbass that decided to actually spawn there. Best kind of rape is a medic just happens to spawn there at the same time and typical med whores decide to revive before taking out the threat. So if hes lucky enough to get the revive Ill waste them both.
So what you're saying is, you're a fucking moron who likes to rape people in the back instead of helping a team cap a flag? well done. grats.
Cooper_J_Z
+1|6222|Oklahoma

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

Cooper_J_Z wrote:

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

So?? At least I do my job. +1 kill for you=NO TICKET LOSS FOR US IF I REVIVE (oh and the guy that gets revived doesnt get a kill against his name. While you are "killing us" my team is taking YOUR flags". Oh and TK me for something like that and Ill make DAMN sure ILL NEVER REIVE YOU AGAIN - EVER. Ill leave you for dead. Even if there arnt any threats around
As I said if you revive before taking out the threat, I would rather you leave me for dead. Thanks as I would rather have 20 deaths than 5 and get to play for 15 mins less as some stupid medic revives and I die instantly. So please be so kind as to do me that favor.

And yes as a squad leader I dont go rushing into a fire fight as I am a spawnpoint. The only spawn point that isnt being raped. If you are stupid enough to spawn on a flag rather than your squad leader then you deserve to be raped in the back. Im guessing you are one of those that is at hotel on Karkand while the rest of your squad is defending cement factory? So call me a fucking moron all you want because you will still be dead while Im raping the next idiot that wants to spawn at the wrong flag.

Last edited by Cooper_J_Z (2007-04-15 08:43:26)

ReTox
+100|6491|State of RETOXification

DooM wrote:

J-10 = IDDQD jet with nukes for missiles.
lmao!   (idkfa mid air would be beauty)

Last edited by ReTox (2007-04-15 09:04:04)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
I always seem to the get most capture points whenever I play...
']['error
Banned
+630|6636|The Netherlands
im an jet whore.. is that useless enough?
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6590|S.C.
I stick to team-members using my kit functions, capping flags is relatively easy.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6452|UK
I guess I'm a lone wolf squad leader, people are free to join my squad if they are a useful kit and try stick to me I will act as a spawn point. I still sometimes run in for some kills .
Danbowski
SAUSAGE
+16|6344|Massachusetts
Very useful. Add me to xfire and I will show you. BTW if you need a human shield, I'm your man. I love being the first one in. I defuse claymores for my team.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6319|Australia
I like to think that I'm helping my team when I command by staying out of the way - this way I can always scan for enemies trying to slip by. But sometimes I wonder what the hell the point is. For instance:
MEC commander on IO Karkand. Commanding from the factory roof. I see a guy go down the right hand side of the map.
"We got a guy heading past the hotel on the side" *spot*
"We got a guy swimming accross the river" *spot*
"He's behind the cement factory" *spot*
"He's on the cement flag" *spot*
No one is paying attention, so he neutralizes the flag. I get pissed off and supply-drop him, killing him. One second later, the entire fucking team spawns a warehouse to recapture cement, leaving about 2 people at hotel. By the time they've capped and gone back, USMC have taken hotel, square and are half way to suburb.
Thankfully, there are some people out there who actually pay attention to their radars and the yellow writing on their screens, so it isn't always that bad.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6281|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Thankfully, there are some people out there who actually pay attention to their radars and the yellow writing on their screens, so it isn't always that bad.
That's me! Plus, my commander usually offers kind words, and commends me when I do kill that sneaky son of a bitch.

I <3 SRAWs, my preferred weapon for killing sneaky sonsabitches.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
im_in_heaven
+27|6580
im a good teammate who thinks. But if im in a squad whose nice but likes to do speec op trips to the other side of the map then i stay i nthe squad usually and go lone wolf in the battles and rake up the kills.
lord_tyler_486
+54|6744|Upper Franconia
I like to be support and then looking for a buch of 10-15 horny medics dodging grenades nonstop. Then I resupply them. So I think I am actually helping the medics ["The Team"].
ZCor3x
+46|6562|Pennsylvania
I sure don't hurt the team.
Jameseyy
Banned
+108|6220|Scotland!

lord_tyler_486 wrote:

I like to be support and then looking for a buch of 10-15 horny medics dodging grenades nonstop. Then I resupply them. So I think I am actually helping the medics ["The Team"].
Nice one, I had a support player TK me earlier today, because I saw him doing the typical "throw 6 ammo packs on the ground to dance on while throwing nades" manuver support players like so much, and I took one because I had one clip left in my gun. Apparently I was stealing his packs so he tked me 
jord
+2,382|6670|The North, beyond the wall.
I do whatever i want to at the time. I play to have fun.

If someone TK's me for a vehicle I'll make sure to get them back twice.

When asked to bail out by Generals i usually give them the "No sir" command.

How useful am i to a public server team of players i will most likely never meet again. Not very useful.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6681|London, UK
In IO servers I would be a medic and revive you while under heavy fire, in city maps I will  try to get in a tank and be an engineer and pummel the infantry until they start spawning as anti tankers thus giving my team a chance to kill easily and on air maps I will try to make sure the enemy planes aren't up for long
dont_be_ss
+312|6586|selby, n. yorkshire, UK

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

I know enough about infantry to realize that no matter how good of a sniper you are you will only delay the inevitable ass raping that is coming to you when trying to engage a group of coordinated medics be that defending or attacking a flag.
Snipers > medics 1 v 1

All you have to do is spam some claymores near the flag, how can you stop the gaymore?

3 snipers vs 3 medics, plant 6 claymores on 1 flag + 3 snipers firing at them = dead medics.
C0vert_F0x|1.
+5|6346
1 sniper can own 2-3 medics anyday.......I own medics when they try and revive other medic LOL I just make them into a mass pile on the floor.

Last edited by C0vert_F0x|1. (2007-04-15 17:08:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard