Capt.Irviding
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
+13|6240
he owns a flower shop he is a regular person I agree stop making fun of the guy if he wants to play BF2 for hours on end let him do it dont make fun of him
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6294|L-town MA

Capt.Irviding wrote:

he owns a flower shop he is a regular person I agree stop making fun of the guy if he wants to play BF2 for hours on end let him do it dont make fun of him
agreed
=eNs=Blzin
+1|6329
Why was his account reset??
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6384
he eat to mutch cookies from mamma's cookkie jar
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6457
Dude I always knew Lord of Weed was a multi person account because no one except for someone with a cognitive disability can play that much karkand while entirely missing the whole point of infantry fighting at the same time. I have so little respect for him or anyone who even tries to stand up for him. I'm glad he was wiped since he was a disgrace to the leaderboards.

As far as williams2 goes, he's a padder and I've seen him on pistol servers many times through bf2s. The times that he has played on a kark server I was playing on, he was no better than Lord of Weed. Just look at his grenade kill count and then his AR kill count. Pathetic. That homo spammed nades every time I saw him and I went out of my way to kill his ass 3 or 4 times in a row. Made the little bitch cry since he couldn't use a rifle for shit.

I guess I must be one of the minority of people here who thinks that the way a high ranking player with at least 1200 hours under his belt chooses to play this game speaks volumes about their character in real life. I mean how do you explain to anyone with a healthy social life that you spend nearly 8 hours a day lobbing 3-d coconuts while cowering in a virtual dusty alley?

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-04-13 19:57:29)

globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6339|Graz, Austria

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

I mean how do you explain to anyone with a healthy social life that you spend nearly 8 hours a day lobbing 3-d coconuts while cowering in a virtual dusty alley?
By pressing the "K" key and sending a team message to the other no-life goons in your clan.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6297|Pennsyltucky

jackdreaper wrote:

You guys are missing the obvious....

There are mulitple players playing with the same name..... best way to accumulate points.

It's genious for points.....

And even if it's just him playing....don't judge him!!!!

For all you know he smokes wee and gets blowjobs from his girlfriend while he plays, so get off of his nuts....

He found what he loves to do, people spend years trying to find what they love to do......
+1 for you.

If it's multiple players then it's wrong, but if it's just one player fine.

There are ways to defeat ANY type of player, 'nade spammer included.

As long as he's not glitching/hacking I don't care what he does.

Oh, and thanks for the visual. 

(This coming from a player who averages 4.5 hours per day since I bought the game 2 months ago.)
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6384

Dude I always knew Lord of Weed was a multi person account because no one except for someone with a cognitive disability can play that much karkand while entirely missing the whole point of infantry fighting at the same time. I have so little respect for him or anyone who even tries to stand up for him. I'm glad he was wiped since he was a disgrace to the leaderboards.

As far as williams2 goes, he's a padder and I've seen him on pistol servers many times through bf2s. The times that he has played on a kark server I was playing on, he was no better than Lord of Weed. Just look at his grenade kill count and then his AR kill count. Pathetic. That homo spammed nades every time I saw him and I went out of my way to kill his ass 3 or 4 times in a row. Made the little bitch cry since he couldn't use a rifle for shit.

I guess I must be one of the minority of people here who thinks that the way a high ranking player with at least 1200 hours under his belt chooses to play this game speaks volumes about their character in real life. I mean how do you explain to anyone with a healthy social life that you spend nearly 8 hours a day lobbing 3-d coconuts while cowering in a virtual dusty alley?
lol i knew him good

he did not have a "multi person accound"

he had a FLOWER SHOP with people working for him and he had a "office" with a pc with bf2 bye work hello bf2!!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6508|N. Ireland
You guys are really sad.

You all say "he has no life" lol and yet here you are, actually replying to the thread saying that. It's you that needs the life, not him. If he enjoys it, let him do it.

I swear BF2s gets worse and worse everyday
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6343|SHAPE, Belgium

leetkyle wrote:

You guys are really sad.

You all say "he has no life" lol and yet here you are, actually replying to the thread saying that. It's you that needs the life, not him. If he enjoys it, let him do it.

lol. agree
weasel_thingo
+74|6342

leetkyle wrote:

You guys are really sad.

irony?
though i kinda agree.

Last edited by weasel_thingo (2007-04-14 09:29:55)

GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6294
His new account will probably have more points in 3 weeks then i have gotten in 3 months
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6457
omg it was even admitted by one of his "friends" in this thread that someone he knows has his pass. For all those people trying to defend him by saying he has a flower shop: who gives a fuck? How many of these so called "friends" have actually hung out with Lord of Weed outside the game or actually knows him outside the game or teamspeak or whatever the fuck. Exactly nobody. People like me have every justification to think that the guy's social life is at the very least questionable... and him owning a flower shop doesn't change any of that. The fact that he had to make up some bullshit story about being paid for kills further speaks to us of his character.

I guess the last point I wanna make about this is that not once have I heard any of his so called "friends", clanmates, buddies, or whatever speak up and say yeah Lord of Weed is a cool guy because I hung out with him and we did this and that, and he's got good sense of humor, or we got trashed one night together, or we simply kicked it. If at least one person said something of that nature, I would have conceded and given the guy the benefit of the doubt. Now owning a flower shop and playing 8 hours a day at work is still no indication of a life... you get what I'm saying?

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-04-14 15:01:02)

majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6678|under there hayousaidunderwear
Guys like honestly shut up.  He's enjoying life so good for him!

Do you feel insecure about yourself causing you to insult others?
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6457
No we are just apalled by the phenomenon of playing an extremely limited aspect of the game for 8 hours straight while most people can barely stand playing more than 2 hours of a versatile infantry class and using primary weapons for one. What's the big fucking surprise that people are curious about his life?
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6766|Chicago.
Your still insulting others while being "apalled."
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6294|L-town MA

omg it was even admitted by one of his "friends" in this thread that someone he knows has his pass. For all those people trying to defend him by saying he has a flower shop: who gives a fuck? How many of these so called "friends" have actually hung out with Lord of Weed outside the game or actually knows him outside the game or teamspeak or whatever the fuck. Exactly nobody. People like me have every justification to think that the guy's social life is at the very least questionable... and him owning a flower shop doesn't change any of that. The fact that he had to make up some bullshit story about being paid for kills further speaks to us of his character.

I guess the last point I wanna make about this is that not once have I heard any of his so called "friends", clanmates, buddies, or whatever speak up and say yeah Lord of Weed is a cool guy because I hung out with him and we did this and that, and he's got good sense of humor, or we got trashed one night together, or we simply kicked it. If at least one person said something of that nature, I would have conceded and given the guy the benefit of the doubt. Now owning a flower shop and playing 8 hours a day at work is still no indication of a life... you get what I'm saying?
people knew his password, didn't play on the account. They knew his password so that when he wasn't on, stefan would idle his account on there server to keep it fullk 24/7. Divine your just go off saying shit when you don't have the facts. And i'.m sure if you had your own business and you could play 24/7 you would most likely do the same thing.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6457
I for one haven't  made any direct insults of him other than saying I don't respect him for the specific way he chooses to play the game non stop. I've been mostly making the case that nothing that has been said to defend him has really meant anything to me.

gcasey200 I'm only making use of statements confirmed by 2 or 3 people who know him so I don't get where you get me making shit up. If I had my own business I certainly would not be playing that much since I can barely stand more than 2 hours of karkand-medic a day and that seems sure as hell more fun than lobbing grenades from a stationary spot.

Last edited by DivineMomentofTruth (2007-04-14 15:12:03)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6606|Reisterstown, MD

BigmacK wrote:

Your still insulting others while being "apalled."
you're*

On topic.  If someone has 8 hrs a day to lob grenades from one spot then more power to him.  I am with Divine tho.  I can't stand playing karkand more than say an hr before I am totally bored and need to play another map.  Just a lot of monotonous game play to me.
DivineMomentofTruth
+88|6457
See the difference with me is when you say "the more power to him", my attitude is: what a waste. We only have so much time in our lives and if everyone who had 8 hours to spare chose to spend them playing a game that has absolutely no meaning or lasting effect in your real life, then I very much doubt humanity would have gotten as far as it did. I'm not saying you shouldn't ever have meaningless fun, but I gaurantee you if you have 8 hours a day of it for 2000 or so hours in your life, you will regret it and realize that its a hole in your life that you can't patch up anymore.
gCASEy200
Banned
+40|6294|L-town MA

See the difference with me is when you say "the more power to him", my attitude is: what a waste. We only have so much time in our lives and if everyone who had 8 hours to spare chose to spend them playing a game that has absolutely no meaning or lasting effect in your real life, then I very much doubt humanity would have gotten as far as it did. I'm not saying you shouldn't ever have meaningless fun, but I gaurantee you if you have 8 hours a day of it for 2000 or so hours in your life, you will regret it and realize that its a hole in your life that you can't patch up anymore.
Its his own business, not any of ours. No one of us should care what he does. Dosen't affect your day to day life. Go ahead and comment about it all day. But in the end, it's not affecting you.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6572|Brisbane, Aus

Missionless wrote:

-Leeds-Lad- wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/93406951/

340 hours 135 000 points. He wins O_o
do you think there true stats?
its that williams2 guy, so yea.
omg that guy's the best fucking pilot, i gunned for him for a round, you always think he's gonna crash with the ammount of crazy flying he does, but not once.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6761|Mexico City
If Weed got reset was cause he deserved it. I still would like to know what he did for it. yeah, many donĀ“t care, but i want to have a good laugh.

About his personal life, well, i hope he has one and enjoys it...
TeamOrange
Don't be that guy
+84|6326
plz close this so we can give no more attention to lord of weed for a while
Everlast
+3|6246
some poeple choose to live life differently, just like you fags like to think your tough on the net and bag him. i think your jealous actually, why dont u just let him to what he does best, spam nades. it dont affect u so leave it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard