gene_pool
Banned
+519|6634|Gold coast, Aus.

usmarine2005 wrote:

you got reset nyte.

go away
Um no?

I know enough about infantry to realize that no matter how good of a sniper you are you will only delay the inevitable ass raping that is coming to you when trying to engage a group of coordinated medics be that defending or attacking a flag.
Um, no?

Personally, I kill shit and I win.
tehz
<3 Bosnia
+11|6513|gulf of oman

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

DivineMomentofTruth wrote:

no nyte is a complete waste of bandwidth when he's up against a team with capable medics. On a map like Karkand medics are the rule no exceptions.
you would know wouldent you
patton is that you with your pokemans?

<3 
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6775

gene_pool wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

you got reset nyte.

go away
Um no?
They were.  Didn't know it was a mistake till now.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6524|Gold Coast
In my case, the whole team goes to defend the flag, while Im stuck at Hotel with 3 other people defending from however many come through. We usually lose anyway.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Lt.Smurf
+5|6707|North Germany
first i check what a team needs , than i take the kid that's most needed an go and try to help my team, trying to keep the team alive if there is no medic, going for support if there are a lot of at on the team and so on... but most of the times the team doesn't respect that and just goes on with the thing they where doing be for i joint... grumpf.... well that's life i guess... .... but on the other hand, yes i think I'm usefull to my team....

Last edited by Lt.Smurf (2007-04-14 17:44:33)

FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6466
If I have the A10......the other team has no vehicles.  I'd say that's useful.

KiL
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6487|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Im more of a....Lone Wolf, i prefer to be alone and doing my thing.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6775

ELITE-UK wrote:

Im more of a....Lone Wolf, i prefer to be alone and doing my thing.
I am with you on that.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6476|Tyne & Wear, England

Masterstyle wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I for one pretty much AM the team when I play.
There is no I in TEAM
There is, however, a ME in team.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6775

KILLSWITCH wrote:

Masterstyle wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I for one pretty much AM the team when I play.
There is no I in TEAM
There is, however, a ME in team.
There is no team in win.
benzoenator
+4|6251
I play with the same group of friends, and we're pretty much the only squad actually who actually does anything. Our favourite map is Jalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalabad, so a lot of the time we'll drive around in DPVs or FAVs and see what's happening. If a flag goes down, we'll normally be the first squad there, and keep it from being capped.

You score a lot lower if you play like that though, as you are sharing the points with five other players.
Lt.Smurf
+5|6707|North Germany

benzoenator wrote:

You score a lot lower if you play like that though, as you are sharing the points with five other players.
maby but you have a lot more fun.....
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6857|Waikato, Aotearoa
Lets see - as a Medic im pretty much indispensable to my team. Its hard work running around
trying to keep my team alive - but keep them alive i do. Racking up revives, heals and Capture Flag assists
is all in a days work. Call me a Medic whore, i dont care. AT LEAST I DO MY JOB

Last edited by -101-InvaderZim (2007-04-14 17:39:51)

Cooper_J_Z
+1|6243|Oklahoma

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

Lets see - as a Medic im pretty much indispensable to my team. Its hard work running around
trying to keep my team alive - but keep them alive i do. Racking up revives, heals and Capture Flag assists
I hope you arent one of those medics that run into a firefight revive and run away cuz that shit sucks. I have been known to tk an asshole that does that.

Im usually the damn squad leader so instead of capping alot of flags Ill sit in a spawn point and rape the dumbass that decided to actually spawn there. Best kind of rape is a medic just happens to spawn there at the same time and typical med whores decide to revive before taking out the threat. So if hes lucky enough to get the revive Ill waste them both.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6742|Louisiana
I usually come in 1st overall and I often double the score of the next highest person. But my Win/Loss ratio is still kind of bad. I get the feeling that I score a lot of points but they don't do much good towards my team winning.
benzoenator
+4|6251

Lt.Smurf wrote:

benzoenator wrote:

maby but you have a lot more fun.....
Depends what you're squad leader is like imo. If he's some arrogant idiot who doesn't take the advice of his team members and runs to the battle of like half the players on the map, along with tanks to boot, then it isn't much fun. If you're actually doing something fun like taking flags and killing any squads who try to stop you, then it's cool.

Last edited by benzoenator (2007-04-14 20:31:42)

T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6295|Pennsyltucky

I think I'm a good team member.  Most of the time I squad up with at least one other person on TS and try to Cap Flags.  If everyone else on TS is on the opposite side is when I'll become a squad leader.

I usually play whatever Kit the squad or the team needs.  ie: AT when tanks or APCs are around, Medic when noone else is or Support when needed.  If all kits are represented on the squad I'll go Spec Ops because I like the Kit.

If you look at my stats most of my points are teamwork points.  Flag Caps, medic , support whatever my team needs I'm willing to try to do. Just today I got my 1000th Flag Capture.  I've been playing a little over 2 months.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6848|Kubra, Damn it!

I'll let my Win/Lose ration speak for itself: 1.51
Word^
The biggest fear, is fear its self.
+7|6237|D_Dust
If you get a posative K/D/R then yea.
specops10-4
+108|6756|In the hills
Well, I dont really do it for my team, but I own in the Jet.  I more do it fr my personal enjoyment, however it does work out for my team, as I keep all their vehicles down, and can take out large numbers of units very easily.  This allows my team to move in and cap the flags that I had been raping.
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6607|Las Vegas, NV USA
pfft...
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6857|Waikato, Aotearoa

Cooper_J_Z wrote:

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

I hope you arent one of those medics that run into a firefight revive and run away cuz that shit sucks. I have been known to tk an asshole that does that.

Im usually the damn squad leader so instead of capping alot of flags Ill sit in a spawn point and rape the dumbass that decided to actually spawn there. Best kind of rape is a medic just happens to spawn there at the same time and typical med whores decide to revive before taking out the threat. So if hes lucky enough to get the revive Ill waste them both.
So?? At least I do my job. +1 kill for you=NO TICKET LOSS FOR US IF I REVIVE (oh and the guy that gets revived doesnt get a kill against his name. While you are "killing us" my team is taking YOUR flags". Oh and TK me for something like that and Ill make DAMN sure ILL NEVER REIVE YOU AGAIN - EVER. Ill leave you for dead. Even if there arnt any threats around
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6685|Colorado
I'm very useful to my team, I make the losing sides win.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6652|Montreal, Qc, Canada
they win the round because of me...
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6706
Well when I play I always notice my commander with a nasty high score, so I figure I need to get me some of that action. So next round I go commander and get a significantly lower score....wonder why.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard