TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6338|Netherlands

So what is up with this? Let me say upfront that I have absolutely nothing against gay people. But I do have a small grudge against this whole 'gay pride' and 'proud to be gay' thing. What is it good for? I'm not seeing black people run around being 'proud to be black' and women running around being 'proud to be a woman'. Yet both those groups were just as oppressed.

Yes but those two groups fought their way out of oppression by being proud and fighting for their rights too!

Yes, but women didn't dye their hair blond, got a boob job and then went onto the street pretending to be stupid while holding up a sign they wanted to be able to vote. Nor did blacks put red lipstick on, acted like monkeys to generally make people think they were some kind of inferior human species and make people sick by coughing on them. The two groups mentioned above proved that the view society had of them was wrong. Women proved to the world that they were smart enough to have a say in things. That they could be undependant and were more then mere 'housewifes'. In the same way, blacks proved to society that they were not inferior and were human just like the rest of us and that you couldn't get a decease from them. How did they do that? By acting normal and letting people see for them selfs that their views are wrong which brings me to my point:

90% of the homosexuals are complaining and bitching about how they want equal rights and don't want to be seen by society as freaks. SO! To make their point they organize parades in major cities in which they dress up in tight leather outfits, put makeup on their face while they dance half naked on a parade vehicle. Like this is somehow going to convince everyone on the streets watching this parade that gay people are no freaks at all, they are perfectly normal human beings just like everyone else and that the view society has of them (faggoty leather wearing half naked dancing around fucking everything that moves) is COMPLETELY wrong. Oh no wait, all you're doing is confirm that view! All you're doing is make a point to people that being gay is all about tight leather suits and lots of shopping for sex toys. WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!!

Every single gay person taking part in a Gay Pride parade is the biggest kind of hypocrite you can imagine. You're complaining about the view people have about you but in the mean while you're confirming the view people have about you. And this by itself would not even be that bad, since it would just make you an idiot. The problem is that you're setting a standard for the entire gay community, also for the people who DO act normal in every day life. And you know the reason these people can't be happy with who they are? Because they have to hide it from the world in fear of being compared to the idiots taking part in a gay pride parade.

You want homosexuality to be accepted just like women and blacks have? Then stop acting like a total mental retard and stop your actions and try behaving like a normal person dressed in normal clothing.

Tiger
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6607|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Init.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|NÃ¥rvei

Whats your problem ? ... did the GF just reveal some xtra package ?

Let them parade if thats what they want !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6596|Quebec city, Canada
Good post, I agree

Imo, they make gay parade to be together, because they like to be among themselves... They even have a flag. I think they want us to take them as a unique society, so they parade, dance around poles on their parade vehicle, waving their flag.

Its like the china town : Chinese regroup to find some people of their country.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6616
I kinda see what you're talking about and I kinda don't. I'm not proud to be straight and white because it's just the way I was born. Then again I'm never told to be ashamed of being straight either.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6495|South Florida

TigerXtrm wrote:

I'm not seeing black people run around being 'proud to be black' and women running around being 'proud to be a woman'.
Your not?
The first one is called a whiner
The second is called a feminist
15 more years! 15 more years!
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6338|Netherlands

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

TigerXtrm wrote:

I'm not seeing black people run around being 'proud to be black' and women running around being 'proud to be a woman'.
Your not?
The first one is called a whiner
The second is called a feminist
And they are both also quite rare these days.

Tiger
Sanjaya
Banned
+40|6197

Varegg wrote:

Whats your problem ? ... did the GF just reveal some xtra package ?

Let them parade if thats what they want !
QFT
NemeSiS-Factor
Favorite Weapon? Pistol
+29|6640|Everett, WA, US
If you haven't noticed the womens pride thing going on, you have obviously tought yourself to COMPLETELY ignore them, and you must teach me!
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6324
I only wonder " why do I know your a homosexual ? "

I never tell anyone about my sexual habits, cept my gf. I would never think of participating in a parade celebrating what I do in bed.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6642|Colorado
I see plenty of people wearing black & brown pride apparel why not the gays as well even though they are not a race since they cannot reproduce.
Collectivism ftw!
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6625|United States of America
If you can't take pride in the mental disorder that is ruining your life, what can you take pride in.
The_Mac
+96|6195
A Warped Sexuality is nothing to be proud of.
san4
The Mas
+311|6658|NYC, a place to live

TrollmeaT wrote:

I see plenty of people wearing black & brown pride apparel why not the gays as well even though they are not a race since they cannot reproduce.
Gays can reproduce with donated eggs or sperm. Lots of gay couples have children.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK
if they wanna celebrate rubbing beans and burgling turds, fuckin let em.  Knock yourselfs out.

It's not like they are trying to stick their cocks in your ass are they?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6746|UK

m3thod wrote:

if they wanna celebrate rubbing beans and burgling turds, fuckin let em.  Knock yourselfs out.

No but in my mouth.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6641|UK

Milk.org wrote:

m3thod wrote:

No but in my mouth.
Tell nyte to quit it.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command

m3thod wrote:

Milk.org wrote:

m3thod wrote:

No but in my mouth.
Tell nyte to quit it.
yuk.
comet241
+164|6735|Normal, IL

Major_Spittle wrote:

If you can't take pride in the mental disorder that is ruining your life, what can you take pride in.
homophobe

The_Mac wrote:

Warped Sexuality is nothing to be proud of.
homophobe

TigerXtrm wrote:

Every single gay person taking part in a Gay Pride parade is the biggest kind of hypocrite you can imagine.
homophobe

you clearly have never been to a gay pride parade/event, have you? Maybe you would realize that the group of people you are railing against isn't in fact 90% of the gay population as you quote, but instead a very tiny fraction of the group as a whole. I think most people, including most gays, would agree that public acts of sex and sexuality are improper and something that doesn't need to be marched down the street and displayed for everyone to see.

What you do in your own home is your business. It's not warped. it's not ruining your life. it's not a mental disorder.... it's just what you do. Who cares if it isn't for everybody or isn't mainstream? Didn't your mother tell you that it doesn't matter what you do in life, as long as you are happy and proud of what you do, who cares what other people say? Who cares if it isn't popular? What do you care what other people do in their private lives?

Or, keep your closed minded attitudes and the hate bottled inside. That's ok too. I'm not here to tell you what you can and can't do. i mean, it's your life to live how you want to live, right? and who cares what i have to say...
san4
The Mas
+311|6658|NYC, a place to live

comet241 wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

homophobe

The_Mac wrote:

Warped Sexuality is nothing to be proud of.
homophobe

TigerXtrm wrote:

Every single gay person taking part in a Gay Pride parade is the biggest kind of hypocrite you can imagine.
homophobe

you clearly have never been to a gay pride parade/event, have you? Maybe you would realize that the group of people you are railing against isn't in fact 90% of the gay population as you quote, but instead a very tiny fraction of the group as a whole. I think most people, including most gays, would agree that public acts of sex and sexuality are improper and something that doesn't need to be marched down the street and displayed for everyone to see.

What you do in your own home is your business. It's not warped. it's not ruining your life. it's not a mental disorder.... it's just what you do. Who cares if it isn't for everybody or isn't mainstream? Didn't your mother tell you that it doesn't matter what you do in life, as long as you are happy and proud of what you do, who cares what other people say? Who cares if it isn't popular? What do you care what other people do in their private lives?

Or, keep your closed minded attitudes and the hate bottled inside. That's ok too. I'm not here to tell you what you can and can't do. i mean, it's your life to live how you want to live, right? and who cares what i have to say...
+1 for telling idiots they are idiots.
{BK.Jr}Josh
+0|6193
I got nothing against gays but they do make a big thing if they didnt get the job or think its because they gay.
You canted stop them having a parade but i think it should be away from the public who dont believe the same ways that they do.
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6315|Cali

TigerXtrm wrote:

So what is up with this? Let me say upfront that I have absolutely nothing against gay people. But I do have a small grudge against this whole 'gay pride' and 'proud to be gay' thing. What is it good for? I'm not seeing black people run around being 'proud to be black' and women running around being 'proud to be a woman'. Yet both those groups were just as oppressed.

Yes but those two groups fought their way out of oppression by being proud and fighting for their rights too!

Yes, but women didn't dye their hair blond, got a boob job and then went onto the street pretending to be stupid while holding up a sign they wanted to be able to vote. Nor did blacks put red lipstick on, acted like monkeys to generally make people think they were some kind of inferior human species and make people sick by coughing on them. The two groups mentioned above proved that the view society had of them was wrong. Women proved to the world that they were smart enough to have a say in things. That they could be undependant and were more then mere 'housewifes'. In the same way, blacks proved to society that they were not inferior and were human just like the rest of us and that you couldn't get a decease from them. How did they do that? By acting normal and letting people see for them selfs that their views are wrong which brings me to my point:

90% of the homosexuals are complaining and bitching about how they want equal rights and don't want to be seen by society as freaks. SO! To make their point they organize parades in major cities in which they dress up in tight leather outfits, put makeup on their face while they dance half naked on a parade vehicle. Like this is somehow going to convince everyone on the streets watching this parade that gay people are no freaks at all, they are perfectly normal human beings just like everyone else and that the view society has of them (faggoty leather wearing half naked dancing around fucking everything that moves) is COMPLETELY wrong. Oh no wait, all you're doing is confirm that view! All you're doing is make a point to people that being gay is all about tight leather suits and lots of shopping for sex toys. WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!!

Every single gay person taking part in a Gay Pride parade is the biggest kind of hypocrite you can imagine. You're complaining about the view people have about you but in the mean while you're confirming the view people have about you. And this by itself would not even be that bad, since it would just make you an idiot. The problem is that you're setting a standard for the entire gay community, also for the people who DO act normal in every day life. And you know the reason these people can't be happy with who they are? Because they have to hide it from the world in fear of being compared to the idiots taking part in a gay pride parade.

You want homosexuality to be accepted just like women and blacks have? Then stop acting like a total mental retard and stop your actions and try behaving like a normal person dressed in normal clothing.

Tiger
I could not agree more.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
I'll take you all to the gay bar.
Alpha as fuck.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6460|Menlo Park, CA
Living in the Bay Area (about 35 mins south of SF without traffic). . . .most people dont give a shit about gays.

Its not like its widely looked at as some cool thing to be, but most people dont care and go about their own business.

If you were to walk around San Francisco, you see all kinds, hot girls, freaks, business types, gays, black people, mexicans, chinese people etc.

Its more of the fact that people dont give a shit, SF is a very liberal city in that way.  The misconception that EVERYONE is gay is rediculous.  Its just that there are gay people, and they just happen to be more noticeable.  Shit, there are more gay people in New York and LA (based on population) then in San Francisco.

I personally dont care, anyone reading that article can see it is basically repressed people just acting out.  LA is not as accepting of gays as much as say. . . . San Francisco.

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-04-14 12:34:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard