Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA

I think this show is pretty funny, in a American Idol tryout sort of way. Its a pity we love to watch people get embarassed and made a fool of. Its still funny.

Anyone watched this show? I felt retarded I couldn't answer a few of the questions.
Master*
Banned
+416|6465|United States
I got sick of the show after the first 5 episodes.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6643|Colorado
I saw the add for it on TV, looks good but comes on at a time that I couldn't possibly watch it & if I could I'd play bf2 or supreme commander instead.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6677

Masterstyle wrote:

I got sick of the show after the first 5 episodes.
Me too.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6533|British Columbia, Canada
Its alright, gets boring like others have stated..

And it has WAY too many commercial breaks.
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6247|Illinois
Pledge the of the alliegence the
It's really not exactly fair for the contestant, those kids can write down stuff
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
I think they only take the people who fail one of those aptitutde tests that they give. Who Wants to be a Millionaire at least went on for a season before it got lame (Elephants- bigger than the moon).
bobby177
+129|6444|Texas.. getting out asap

.robzored. wrote:

Pledge the of the alliegence the
It's really not exactly fair for the contestant, those kids can write down stuff
Yeah, not fair at all.... they are only 20 years younger
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6814|Waikato, Aotearoa
i always knew that Americans are retarded and cant spell but this is rediulous
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6409|King Of The Islands

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

Before people flame him with "IRONY! ZOMGS!" Those are typos and grammar errors, not spelling. That and most people couldn't be arsed writing good for y'all.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
bobby177
+129|6444|Texas.. getting out asap
The show is fake BTW
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America

Cheez wrote:

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

Before people flame him with "IRONY! ZOMGS!" Those are typos and grammar errors, not spelling. That and most people couldn't be arsed writing good for y'all.
What about "ridiculous"? IRONY! ZOMGS!
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6745
I laugh so hard at how stupid those people are... no offense to them, but I do...
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6445|Foothills of S. Carolina

My 2nd grader is smarter than a 5th grader, least thats what her aptitude tests keep saying....
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6465|Sydney, Australia
This show is seriously self-degrading, it's like the producers want the entire nation to know that you'll get dumber the older you are.
Ice Cold Killa
+26|6415|Perth, W.A, Australia.
it seems it would be alright to watch the first 1 or 2 episodes but i couldnt see myself watching it more than that.
too_money2007
+145|6279|Keller, Tx
I've watched them all. My wife loves that show for some reason. I wanted to kill that dumb bitch who didn't know that Australlia was the only country that was also a continent. She would've gotten $500k for answering it. WHAT A STUPID BITCH!!!

This show really is the one and only show where making money is easy as fuck. But, they get stupid people to go on it to make it interesting. One guy even lost out on the first question. A first grade question. How sad...
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6359|New York
I want to go on this show and 1 vs 100. I would rock both shows without a problem. The questions are entirely too easy.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6691|Scotland
https://www.overyourhead.co.uk/images/misc/dumb-omg.jpg

pmsl
too_money2007
+145|6279|Keller, Tx
I've seen that in someone's sig.. but, that's photoshoped right?
Daysniper
+42|6606
It looks like it. But in French "Millionaire" someone said that the sun orbited around the earth. And so did 50% of the audience!

People are really stupid nowadays.
silo1180
The Farewell Tour
+79|6393|San Antonio, TX

Cheez wrote:

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

Maybe my second grade daughter could teach "y'all" how to use a dictionary!  Even she can spell "can't" properly.

My wife and I watched the first episode of the show, but couldn't take the stupidity.  I agree that they must screen and take the people most likely to fail.
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6460|Kamloops, BC Canada
I'd fail the American History section...

Some of those questions seemed a bit hard. Like for example I didn't learn what REM stood for until 1st year University.

I get all the math questions right though
too_money2007
+145|6279|Keller, Tx

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

I'd fail the American History section...

Some of those questions seemed a bit hard. Like for example I didn't learn what REM stood for until 1st year University.

I get all the math questions right though
That's happened to me too. There has been a bunch of stuff that I've learned after high school that people have known since they were preteens. I can't recall any examples right now, but you're only as smart as what you're taught.
Ironsteed
Fuck Shoes
+18|6442|North of Dallas
It's just a gimmick, like American Idol and Dancing with the Stars, it's just a game show disguised as a reality show/drama.  That's why more chicks watch those shows than dudes.

Plus, just because some fifth grader knows the answer to one question about the size of the planets doesn't mean that they are smarter than anyone else.  Let's see those fifth graders file a tax return, take a deposition from a client, fill out a real estate contract, explain how an escrow account works, explain how deductions on your taxes work.

Yeah I watched the show once with my wife and found it to be boring, insulting of my intelligence and a complete waste of my time.  Way too many commercials (which is the only reason that shows like this exist in the first place), and Jeff Foxworthy with his stupid, "witty" remarks and pauses for dramatic effect make me wish he would step on a claymore.

Last edited by Ironsteed (2007-04-13 11:07:09)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard