KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6493|Cambridge, UK

NO to invincible (or invisible) - happy how it is, just use your head when spawning.

Most I would like to see is spawn point in a different colour (only visible when dead not live players) if there is armour or say more that 2 enemy on foot near to it. Probably only if the commander had done a recent scan or a team mate had been near flag in the last few seconds (i.e. there is some reason your side would know a flag was 'hot').
MrE`158
+103|6664

G3|Genius wrote:

Slickfish wrote:

The spawn somewhere else idea is good unless its your last flag(if you have other flags I agree), yeah yeah yeah if you get one flag you deserver it etc etc etc blla blaa. what if your team suck big time, you alone can't turn it round, does that mean you should be hammered with the plebs in your team.
I bet half you camping supports would leave before it got to that point.

Cue the spelling nazi's!!PMSL.
you mean Q-U-E-U-E, not C-U-E

lol  just bustin
No, no he doesn't.  "Queue the spelling Nazis" would mean that you get them to all line up.  "Cue the spelling Nazis" indicates that that is the signal for their intervention. 

If you're going to try and be a spelling Nazi, get it right...
Cooper_J_Z
+1|6271|Oklahoma
Heres an idea. Lets give invincibility to spawners, take away the jump ablility, jets, tanks, guns, knives,oh and dont forget the hand grenades. This is what everyone whines about on this game.

Now how fun is your game? Play it the way it is made or play something else. Too much whining going on about every aspect of the game. Find your niche and use it. If your good a nade spamming then spam away. If your good at jets or tanks then go for it. If you can only get kills by spawn raping then be my guest.

Most people are good at 1 thing in this game and others are just good at whining.

Heres some cheese to go with your whine.

https://www.cs.northwestern.edu/~hunicke/blog/images/cheese.jpg
Drexel
+43|6517|Philadelphia
Here's my idea:  (I'm a firm believer of stay out of the uncap spawn points unless you explode the assets)

Set a distance, halfway from the first capable flag to the uncap flag.  That line is for the enemy just like the out of bounds line.  Once you hit it, you have 10 seconds to get back, or you start to lose health.  If you are in a vehicle, (Jet, chopper) you start losing health instantly.  (Because jets can fly out and back before the 10 seconds)  The players with the uncap will never be missing vehicles unless they are, for lack of a better word, dumb, and all the people can spawn, get situated and attack without the worries of getting camped all the time.

Note:  This is just for the uncap.  By all means, camp the regular flags all you want.  It's not that hard to switch to another spawn then.

Of course this is a problem with the Spec-ops guys.  This can be solved by two ways.

1. (My choice) to move the assets to the border of that zone.  Full squads can still fight up to it and destroy it without entering the no-zone.

2.  Spec ops are immune to the no-zone.  But then everyone will be going spec ops and attacking/stealing vehicles/flying in as spec ops.

Last edited by Drexel (2007-04-13 09:35:48)

FragdaddyXL
+9|6342
Well maybe EA can make this an option, kinda like how they made Inf. Onl. and FF off. Some servers use IO and some don't. they can have SPK off or SPK on. but I doubt that EA will do that because they are now focused in 2142.  But I'm into mod making, so maybe I can make a mod like that. Make it free and easy to download like Sandbox. Of course I can't do it alone or else it will take to long, so I can convince some of my friends to help. I have 3ds max and I'm trying to import objects into BF2 editor but the tut that I got sucks. (the official one for BF2 Editor). Why couldn't they put a map maker in it like Pariah or Far Cry? Those games will make you play for hours.
GateKeeper{NL}
+142|6410
notice

you are already invincible for 3 seconds with c4 or and claymores and nades

you can get away if you are raped by a tank if you are smart

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard