[20-25>16%16% - 101
[15-20>45%45% - 285
younger than 155%5% - 36
Total: 629
DeltaForce
Flawless Cowboy
+3|6231|On your screen

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

I'm 17, I'll be 18 in less than a month. Personally I don't care about age differences in the game as long as you have a mature attitude. Although here some high prepubescent voice on VOip can be a tad annoying
Hearing a high voice irritates the hell out of me. Even though i'm 15, i kick those middle/elementary schoolers out of my squad because they're such brats and punks and don't follow my orders.

Once I actually had 2 Marines (real life) join my squad. They said they were playing at an internet cafe in Camp Lejeune lol.

Last edited by DeltaForce (2007-04-12 06:18:02)

']['error
Banned
+630|6646|The Netherlands

gene_pool wrote:

GermanLegionaire wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

GermanLegionaire wrote:

1. I was asking something.
2. "Cook me something, I'm fucking hungry" thats like sucking your mom's breast.
3. Get some respect for your mom. Otherwise she could decide to stop cooking for you. Starving ain't that nice.
1. It wasn't a question. You think that you are automatically better  then someone because you are older.
2. Hardly
3. Talk for yourself. You sound like some arrogant fuck yourself.
1. ? <--- stands for what? thx!
2. i was wrong... it IS sucking your mom's breast. otherwise you would have an income and living in your own flat.
3. what now, wanna beat me up? xD
kthxnowgo
1. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ … 20question
2. Um, I am looking for a job. I just moved state and any job ideas i had in my old state was eliminated. I actually have a few job application sheets on my desk right now. Still considering what one though.
3. E-thuggery at its finest.
ROFLMAO! hahahaha god you guys are so funny!

swe:D wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

GermanLegionaire wrote:

still sucking mom's breast?
Atleast he is still getting it unlike you.
HA! pwned .
hahaha!

i really laughed at these 2 conversations! +1 for all 4 of you!
Cooper_J_Z
+1|6231|Oklahoma
37 here.

Didnt start gaming untill I was 30. I had a life and had better things to do when I was younger. Still have a life just happens that gaming is a part of it now. ( when the kids arent being pains and the wife is annoyed).

I have always beat my 12 yr old (now) at every game we had. Lately however on MK he gets a win once in awhile lol. Maybe Im getting old and maybe hes just getting better. Dont know but I do know he was happy to finally beat me lol.

Oh and to respond to the young one that seems to think his Mom owes him a meal. My mother used to tell me "I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it". Guess that doesnt happen anymore. Spoiled children these days. They think they are owed and havent earned shit. When you decide you know everything move out and get a job. I did when I was 16 and was back in my parents house 3 months later. Didnt move out again untill I was out of high school. So grow up. Then talk like a man.
Mad Ad
+178|6513|England, UK
I wish I had games like bf2 to play when I was a teen, pong got kinda boring after a while

blip, blip, blip, bleeeeep.
Stormscythe
Aiming for the head
+88|6551|EUtopia | Austria
I think, once you've reached the 50+ your reflexes are rather much gone - as far as gaming is concerned (we all know that man still instantly reacts to one attraction usually...).
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Stormscythe wrote:

I think, once you've reached the 50+ your reflexes are rather much gone - as far as gaming is concerned (we all know that man still instantly reacts to one attraction usually...).
Then you must play PopCap games.
Inimicus_7
+26|6363|England, UK
18 here, my first FPS was UT '99, the best and ONLY version of UT.

I think it's nice to see that BF has some more mature players.
Smitty5613
+46|6528|Middle of nowhere, California

DeltaForce wrote:

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

I'm 17, I'll be 18 in less than a month. Personally I don't care about age differences in the game as long as you have a mature attitude. Although here some high prepubescent voice on VOip can be a tad annoying
Hearing a high voice irritates the hell out of me. Even though i'm 15, i kick those middle/elementary schoolers out of my squad because they're such brats and punks and don't follow my orders.

Once I actually had 2 Marines (real life) join my squad. They said they were playing at an internet cafe in Camp Lejeune lol.
High voices are awsome if theyre girls tho lol
Smitty5613
18 here... my first game was crystal caves(an old old old comp game)... my first FPS was the Delta Force demo
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6721|Melbourne, Australia
the ultimate gaming age is 20 - 25 in my honest opinion
20 and below i think the problem with this age group is that they are immature yes even 20 year olds i hear of 20 year old hackers and viechle tk'ers all the time

then you have your pre pubesent ego fan boys who think they are gods gift to the battlefield when in reality they cannot hit shit and blame there deaths on everything from lag to the dog between their legs. they will tk for viechles and spawn camp like crazy because it gives them a kick

for the record i am 16 and am a very mature player i also would rate myself pretty highly in terms of skill if i had a computer capable of running bf2 at home im sure id be picked up by a good team
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6393|fåking denmark
Omg, that game is such fun

Or, atleast, was..
Smitty5613

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Or, atleast, was..
holy crap i forgot about that game..... that was my first FPS
darkhorror
+1|6275
I am 27

If you play the game your reflexes will improve, I know mine have as I hadn't been playing any games that require quick reflexes in a while. You also have to know what to do once you see someone it doesn't matter how fast you react if you do something stupid or the other person does something better.

If you are too young to remember some of the older games on like the NES then you missed out on some very hard games. Games out now days that are not online are much much easier than they were before. This is mainly because there wasn't as much content so instead they made the games really hard so you had to get very good at each level before you were to move on.
albino cookie
The only Karkand whore who doesn't medic whore
+12|6299|katrina sucks
I'm 15... :p
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6390|USA, MICHIGAN
<---will be 33 on monday.  never really had time to game online a few years ago, i was always doing something out of the house.  getting married and having kids sucks all of your "have fun money" away like a vacuum.  now i stay home alot more, and play when the kids and wife are in bed.  i still get to golf and fish though!!
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6465|A W S M F O X

First FPS was quake i think.
tiptopT
+72|6584|Scotland's Capital
Who remembers Mr Ben and Fraggle Rock?
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6393|fåking denmark

Smitty5613 wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Or, atleast, was..
One of my first too..
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6711|Charlie One Alpha

Smitty5613 wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Or, atleast, was..
How did you FORGET wolfenstein? You can't forget that game. When I was a wee lad my daddy used to play that, and I would watch. DOOM was the first FPS I actually played myself. I'm 20 by the way. And seeing some ages of forum members explains a whole lot.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6393|fåking denmark

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Smitty5613 wrote:

Lieutenant_Jensen wrote:

Or, atleast, was..
How did you FORGET wolfenstein? You can't forget that game. When I was a wee lad my daddy used to play that, and I would watch. DOOM was the first FPS I actually played myself. I'm 20 by the way. And seeing some ages of forum members explains a whole lot.
Hmm DOOM is fine to, but I Rather like Wolfenstein..
Riddicker
+40|6551|Germany - Bavaria
Startet with Wolfenstein ET, then tried BF2! Was quite unexperienced at the beginning!
btw 25 is my age!
Profitteroles
+11|6240|Dartford
23 and my first FPS was BF2 lol i blame a work mate for getting me hooked
gblanco
Viva Mexico
+15|6764
44 here
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6445|Austria - Graz
and I´m also a real live army medic! But still no paddel kills there. doha
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
I played Half-Life when I was in fourth grade.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard