Nice hours on all the maps
Average vehicle stats and infy stats
Nice collection of awards
Nice rank colonel is my favorite

My name is Matt also

8/10
hollabackitsobi
+1|6421
Nice KDR, you might need to play some more maps, although I can't really talk. A lot of medals for a Sergeant, but it looks like you got good then made a new account.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6502|105 RVK

hollabackitsobi wrote:

Nice KDR, you might need to play some more maps, although I can't really talk. A lot of medals for a Sergeant, but it looks like you got good then made a new account.
wake is not a map for you, thats for sure. Its best to be in a jet or a chopper, not go groundpounding or in a tank cause your the easy kills for the jets and choppers. and your stats show that. you should try to fly more or play IO cause your that Colonel's everyday smurf that he owns in his jet/chopper
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6822|United Kingdom
@ Missionless
Nothing to go off of.. Brand new account, under average k/d ratio, under average spm, crap accuracy..  But brannnndd new account easy to fix..
ZeRoLiFe
+7|6607|Maryland
HaVoK-RooKiE   .... Speechless.. makes me wonder... Newayz nice stats
hollabackitsobi
+1|6421

Missionless wrote:

hollabackitsobi wrote:

wake is not a map for you, thats for sure. Its best to be in a jet or a chopper, not go groundpounding or in a tank cause your the easy kills for the jets and choppers. and your stats show that. you should try to fly more or play IO cause your that Colonel's everyday smurf that he owns in his jet/chopper
lol it's vehicle whores like you that don't have fun with the game. I don't play just for stats, although I do very good for an infantry soldier on Wake.

Last edited by hollabackitsobi (2007-04-09 20:05:23)

Majik_Mann
+3|6403
I really enjoy the game and true the stats and awards may not mean so much but
Gold is Good!

http://bf2s.com/player/43397291/
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6663|Kamloops, BC Canada
Pros:
Impressive awards.
Doesn't have Karkand as most played map.

Cons:
Bit of a vehicle whore (68% kills)
Low KDR and SPM for a colonel.

7/10

oh and look what I found.. lol I sometimes take screenshots of me knife/defib kills on high rankers.

https://img355.imageshack.us/img355/450/untitledag7.jpg
sars99
supporter of mindless violence
+33|6659|UK
good to see all kits over 1 on ratio

same with most of the inf weapons

not much of a vehicles person with below average k/ds on most of them

good awards for rank, just push those 4,000 points and get to sergeant major !!!
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6502|105 RVK
[INGNORE]

hollabackitsobi wrote:

Missionless wrote:

hollabackitsobi wrote:

lol it's vehicle whores like you that don't have fun with the game. I don't play just for stats, although I do very good for an infantry soldier on Wake.
that was my nice way of saynig you have one of the most shit stats ive seen.
Now get some skills.
oli19
+1|6432
I dunno who im meant to comment on, coz the last few pasts have been an argument.

anyways:
http://www.bf2s.com/player/88350954/

Karkand whore yes i am, but that was back at the beginning of my account when i thought Kark was a good map.
BlackKoala
+215|6499
Might just be me, but that seems like a rather low SPM for a Karkand whore....  Other than that, looks abotu average.
Churrasco
+4|6461|Whoring the helicopters
High SPM/KDR but account is waaaaaaaay to new to say anything...
Cooper_J_Z
+1|6404|Oklahoma

Missionless wrote:

Cooper_J_Z wrote:

Drunk definantly doesnt play drunk lol. I cant aim for shit when Im drinking.
a support whore that does not spam nades

here u get 8/10 just for that.
Once I get my expert then Ill be working on spec ops or medic not sure which just yet. The nade spam thing to me doesnt work. I throw a nade in amongst 5 or 6 people and dont damage anyone. Someone throws a nade in my general direction and it will land 50 ft away and kill me. I dont get the nades dont care about them. If I get a kill ok if not oh well.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6667
Low k/d ratio, alot of time on karkand. You've hardly touched any other map.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6555|the land of bourbon
@doggehspike,

your k/d and kill streak are way above average... keep up the jet whoring and your stats will only get better.  eventually you'll have to ground pound if you are looking for all awards, but you probably have other accts with all these.

right now you are a perfect 79-0 with the LMG.... don't ever play support again and it stays that way!  lol

overall, this acct is too new for a rating
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
Churrasco
Way too new stats to be rated. A couple jet whoring rounds on Wake and some Kark.

Old stats seemed fishy, especially the 600+ highest scores. Reset for padding ?
Des.Kmal
+917|6792|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
ahh, churrasco, was wondering how u got a better kpm than me with the sniper kit, then saw 46% of all kills in helo.

2400 TKs? sniper kit? helo?...... TKer?

work on inf skills........ wow especially sniper.

calm down the the base raping on sharqi thats the high kpm, i see now

6.5/10
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6699|dunno
Kmal

Average spm
average k/d ratio
Lots of kills on foot not a vehicle whore
play sf a lot
And you own me with the knife evry time i 1vs1 you

6.9/10
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6894|California

The_Killer wrote:

Kmal

Average spm
average k/d ratio
Lots of kills on foot not a vehicle whore
play sf a lot
And you own me with the knife evry time i 1vs1 you

6.9/10
lol, 1.03

10/10
BlackKoala
+215|6499
Great sig.

So your stats get an 11/10.
Churrasco

Des.Kmal wrote:

ahh, churrasco, was wondering how u got a better kpm than me with the sniper kit, then saw 46% of all kills in helo.

2400 TKs? sniper kit? helo?...... TKer?

work on inf skills........ wow especially sniper.

calm down the the base raping on sharqi thats the high kpm, i see now

6.5/10
Although I have a huge amount of TK's, 98% of them were accidental I guess. I used to TK a lot for the helo (and that's when I got a lot of sniper hours) but then I had to get 100 hs for all kits so I stopped M95 Tk-ing.

Yeah Inf Skills suck.

EDIT: I wish I could erase my Sharqi stats. Everybody looking at my stats think "ZOMFG another TV Station raper". Far from it - even when I play that map I'll mostly get to USMC. Most of my helo hours I got on Dalian/Wake/Oman.

And I can boast, especially recently, I found some good pilots, my chopper KDR rised a lot - like daily KDR's on 10.0+, and the map variety got better as well (used to spend too much time on 24/7 Insomnia's, soloing).

Last edited by Churrasco (2007-04-10 20:18:33)

iMPaCT.uK
+72|6670|UK , Birmingham
im a tv station rapist...

nah but sharqi can be fun

https://img81.imageshack.us/img81/4051/screen142ow7.png
G.I.Dude(CAN)
+3|6434|Vancouver, B.C.
15/10 lol

All kits and vehicles above 2. Amazing

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard