ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6752|In your head
I hated how in morrowind that you had to search intire map to find things. there was no little marker that would at least point you in the right direction and the map you couldn't really trust but hey whatever floats your boat i guess.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6716|Central Valley,California
I hated Morrowind. I played it a few times and just gave up.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6752|In your head

Fuzzball_the_Shooter wrote:

I hacked the hell out of it. I made my character so strong that when I went up against dagon i kicked his ass with one hit! Man it was hilarious at how easy it was to hack and shit.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664

ghostgr wrote:

I hacked the hell out of it. I made my character so strong that when I went up against dagon i kicked his ass with one hit! Man it was hilarious at how easy it was to hack and shit.
yeah, good times my character could jump across the entire world in one go. not very practical as it would take years to come back down to earth
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
GR34
+215|6556|ALBERTA> CANADA
MY bro is playing morrowind right now and its weapons choice pwnes oblivions like in oblivion what ever happened 2 crossbows and throwing darts/stars like come on they are so cool
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6752|In your head

SargeV1.4 wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

yeah, good times my character could jump across the entire world in one go. not very practical as it would take years to come back down to earth
Hell yeh my friend mad it so that you move the thumb stick once and you run across the entire world that fast. Same with jumping but it kept freezing on us so we had to restart our profiles.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
Just got shivering isles, played it for a few hours. VERY good stuff. It looks incredible. the graphics themselves haven't improved, but everything just looks.. nice. vanilla oblivion is bland compared to shivering isles. If anyone's interested I'll post up some screenshots.

If you liked oblivion then you really should play SI, 'tis worth it.
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6716|Central Valley,California
Yeah, I just got SI. I haven't played it though. Need to finish "The Ultimate Heist" first.

That mission sucks ass.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6752|In your head
Dude you want a little cheat/glitch thing that will make it easy for you? If so PM me and I will PM you how to do it the "easy" way....i.e. chameleon.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6664
..if you can't finish the ultimate heist without cheats, you shouldn't be playing games at all.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6752|In your head
I did it with out and then I went it did it with for comparasin....the ultimate heist was easy the first time and the second time wasn't any easier...just boring.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6655

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Just got shivering isles, played it for a few hours. VERY good stuff. It looks incredible. the graphics themselves haven't improved, but everything just looks.. nice. vanilla oblivion is bland compared to shivering isles. If anyone's interested I'll post up some screenshots.

If you liked oblivion then you really should play SI, 'tis worth it.
everything he said.

just got it and played for a better, the detail of the environment and textures seems to have improved, making the graphics "look" better than vanilla. lots of cool new items, and (i dont have the best system in the world) but it seems to lag less.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6656
cool cant wait to get it
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6459

Is there a demo for this game ?
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6752|In your head
No they never release demos for RPGs cuz there is no point.....jeez dude freaking search!!!
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6459

ghostgr wrote:

No they never release demos for RPGs cuz there is no point.....jeez dude freaking search!!!
WOW, you are already pissed, cuz I asked a simple question? It would be better to not reply at all, cuz u aint really helpful with this useless reply. Doh..

There is no point with releasing demos for RPGs games? I thought demos could be released to any game, depends on the developers, not because it is "RPGs" game. Now that's a new thing I learnt today.

Last edited by rabee2789b (2007-04-21 16:14:38)

ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6752|In your head

rabee2789b wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

WOW, you are already pissed, cuz I asked a simple question? It would be better to not reply at all, cuz u aint really helpful with this useless reply. Doh..

There is no point with releasing demos for RPGs games? I thought demos could be released to any game, depends on the developers, not because it is "RPGs" game. Now that's a new thing I learnt today.
Thats what I meant and I wasn't pissed when I wrote that just annoyed, learn the difference.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard