FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6691|Devon, England
I'm guessing it has something to do with the file he sent him.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6627|UK
You know on MSN there's the remote assistance thing?

It's basically that, but unauthorised.

Opening the .scr file was another way of saying: "Yes, you can take control of my computer."
LT.Victim
+1,175|6562|British Columbia, Canada
Reminds me of www.pwned.nl

What the fuck?!? What the fuck is happening to my computer?!?!
Greenboi
+14|6367
I wish i coulda seen the pedo's face when he saw the background randomly appear!
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6658|Australia
H4X!!!

Vigilante style. I like it. No better proof than caught in the act - maybe the authorities could set up a similar system, or would that be entrapment?
TigerXtrm
Death by Indecency
+51|6368|Netherlands

Hehehe cool! I want that program!! Pedo man got owned.

Tiger
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

leetkyle wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Ok, I need to think out loud for a sec..

He has a program where he can see what the pedophile sees, and he can also access the pedo's computer and delete files?

How?
The screensaver he/she sent to him was like a trojan/tracker. It allowed him/her to remotely access his PC with him none the wiser. The progam was disguised as "GETSUM.EXE" I think. He/she was then able to delete various WINDOWS files, change his background, delete his documents etc etc.
Ahh so the screensaver was the key to it all.
Stupid bastard, he just got his computer wiped, hahaha.

"Can I get my computer fixed? Some guy figured out I was a pedophile and hacked it!"
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

LT.Victim wrote:

Reminds me of www.pwned.nl

What the fuck?!? What the fuck is happening to my computer?!?!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *goes red*
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6633|USA

Ryan wrote:

He has a program where he can see what the pedophile sees, and he can also access the pedo's computer and delete files?

How?
Direct Connect.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6552|Scotland
Class video!
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

Ryan wrote:

How?
Okay, i'm going to explain this once. When the pedophile directly connects to the hackers computer VIA the Instant Messaging program, the program the hacker is running grabs the info of the connection and then maintains it externally, even after the connection has been closed. It's like networking, without permission. Regardless of the fact that he caught a pedophile, he's still a hacker.

But still, it was pretty funny.
Ok, now how do I do this?
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6639

Ryan wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

Ryan wrote:

How?
Okay, i'm going to explain this once. When the pedophile directly connects to the hackers computer VIA the Instant Messaging program, the program the hacker is running grabs the info of the connection and then maintains it externally, even after the connection has been closed. It's like networking, without permission. Regardless of the fact that he caught a pedophile, he's still a hacker.

^^ What program can you use. PM me, I'll give you some karma if you can.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6565|UK

Ryan wrote:

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

Ryan wrote:

How?

(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6829|Grapevine, TX
I could spend a couple hours a week doing that, for the good of society.. Sign me up!
Homie22
+34|6611|Orange County, California

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

I could spend a couple hours a week doing that, for the good of society.. Sign me up!
seriously
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6763

Man, petaphyles are really dumb aren't they. I mean seriously, who still opens a .scr file from a stranger??? Anyway, as cool as that ownage was, for all we know the pedaphyle was a 15 yr old on mom's computer pretending to be a 25 yr old to "pick up" older chicks. Not trying to defend him, but I just find hacking justifiable

Last edited by GotMex? (2007-04-09 17:42:23)

commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6412|Michigan, USA

Nice video thareaper254!  Highly entertaining!  That pedophile got owned!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard