Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6715|Central Valley,California
Holding hands with someone you love.
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6600|California U.S.A
Slamming the pistol grip shifter through the gears on a Big-block Mopar muscle car on the way to the beach with a hot women, enjoying beach day, watching sun go down at beach, having a excellent dinner at a fancy hotel with a large quantity of alcohol, going back to your hotel room and THEN having sex with hot woman until your penis crashes back to desktop.   
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6333|Orrstrayleea
lol
Dizik
It tastes like burning
+23|6825|Moore, OK
Witnessing the birth of my son was pretty fucking awesome.
psH
Banned
+217|6394|Sydney

jord wrote:

Taking a really long dump.And at the end it all completely comes out so i only have to wipe once or twice.
you sir, are highly correct in your shenanigans.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6730|California

Staring over a massive rock you just climbed

and sex really isnt that great after the whole thought of it wears off.

Last edited by stryyker (2007-04-09 00:23:49)

mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6609|S.C.
An awesome PC that devastates loading times.
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6416|NSW, Australia

being really warm on a really cold day, hands down best thing in the world.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6773

norge wrote:

A huge bong rip, followed by a hottub.

A huge bong rip, followed by a blowjob.

Or my favorite.

A huge bong rip, while getting a blowjob. in a hottub.
Corrected

But yeah I think the whole hydration after work thing is teh best
twiistaaa
+87|6679|mexico
eating heaps of chocolate so your mouth is all dry and sweet, and then smashing down a full glass of milk.
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6749|Comber, Northern Ireland

twiistaaa wrote:

eating heaps of chocolate so your mouth is all dry and sweet, and then smashing down a full glass of milk.
i did that yesterday with creme eggs and easter eggs
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6504|N. Ireland
i dun like milk.
Raphi
Banned
+354|6269|Basel, Switzerland

twiistaaa wrote:

Sounds good, never tried lol
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6416|NSW, Australia

KillahStyle wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

its hella cool
String3R
+15|6240

stkhoplite wrote:

Coming home to find that your PC is on after you were texting your sister in class asking her to turn it on for you
lmao i used to do the same but that was when i had my old pc and it took like 5 mins to load up to desktop now i dont bother Dual Core FTW!
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6399|New York
Taking a huge shit, especially after having to hold it.

Actually, come to think of it. Best feeling ever would have to be a combination (excuse me for putting in sex).

Dinner involving potatoes.
Huge shit.
Shower.
Sex.
Bed and sleep for over 8 hours with nothing to do the next day.

That is the best feeling ever, but it is a five step program.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Raphi
Banned
+354|6269|Basel, Switzerland

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

KillahStyle wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

its hella cool
i need to cap my easter-chocolate-bunny. Anyways, thanks for the idea^^
Ratzinger
+43|6402|Wollongong, NSW, Australia
Scoring the winning goal in injury time of the Grand Final......
jord
+2,382|6688|The North, beyond the wall.
Leading my country's Football team to win the World cup.
twiistaaa
+87|6679|mexico

KillahStyle wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

go for it, you wont be dissapointed. or your money back.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6666|The View From The Afternoon
Tieing the laces on my football shoes.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6552|Texas - Bigger than France
Watching their armies driven before you, burning their villages, and hearing the lamentations of the women.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6641|Washington, DC

Ion cannon-ing the Nod base into oblivion
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6463

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Shaking the shit out of my wife after she's said something disrespectful......and then loading up on heroine.

KiL
You sir, are a dickhead
You sir, are an idiot. 

KiL
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6632|Gold coast, Aus.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=66127

Free falling off a massive cliff into a huge quarry. I was only planning on doing a small jump to start with on my first day at the quarry (in Tasmania) cause my friends said "Oh yeah, its not that big man" get up there and the 'small' one is like frickin 20 meters high (looks hella higher when you are looking over the edge )

Anyway, i was piss scared to jump off and eventually a did. Greatest feeling flying through the air with absolutely nothing to rely on. Then landing into freezing cold water. Just after you hit the water, the trembling sense of fear goes away, and you can't tell if you made it out alive or not. Are you dead? Where am i? Just felt like a moment of heaven.

Then i saw a bigger cliff up the rockface a bit. I had to jump off. It was frightening. Looking back at it, i can't believe i did it

also: Flying down a huuuuge hill (hundreds of meters long, steep as fuck) on an unstable little nothing of a scooter. Getting massive speed and everyone barracking you on (all my friends dared me 10 dollars each, 4 friends. Easy $40 ) The air on you're face and the adrenaline rush as you think that you are all of a sudden invincible. Then you start getting speed wobbles and you snap back to earth, and gain control. You feel like you're going at 500mph. You have been scootering down this hill for a good 2 minutes at breakneck speeds, you suddenly realise what you've got yourself into and start panicking. The end of the hill is only a few seconds away, and you remember what you have to do at the end. You see a grass patch with a wet slip'n'slide set up by you're friends - Water still spurting over it to keep it wet. You line yourself up with the slide and bail off the scooter, sliding along wet grass and coming to a halt on the wet slide. Lying on you're back still trying to grasp what the heck just happened, water spurting on you're face slowly, looking at the clouds and the hot sun. The adrenaline is dying out of you but a sudden sense of calmness and a feel that you are in you're 'happy place' replaces that feeling

What feels like a few seconds is actually 5 minutes as you're friends catch up to you at the bottom of the hill in front of one of their houses. They can't believe you did it and the excitement is still present, but you're completely out of energy. Other then one last burst that you use to push you're arms into the air and scream "FUCK YES" as though you've conquered the world

^Best feeling i've ever had. Its hard to imagine yourself in the position, but if you ever have been in a similar position of having no support or nothing, one wrong move could possibly kill you, but you still soldier on, you will know how that feels. I have always liked doing insane stuff like that, crazy life-risking stuff like that. I can't remember the amounts of time i've already had close encounters with death and I'm still only 14. I just love pushing my body to its limits to see how far i can really go. To test if what seems impossible actually is impossible. Many other experiences I would like to post, but i dont want to drag on. But you get the point - Any sort of life risking adventure of speed and danger, puts me into a synthetic extacy

Last edited by gene_pool (2007-04-09 09:27:49)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard