Poll

What do you do if an enemy soldier is run at you with a knife?

Blast the fool with whatever im holding!!!43%43% - 167
Pull out my main weapon7%7% - 28
Send the trust ol' pistol in for me!!!2%2% - 11
Pull out my knife and give him a chance40%40% - 154
Start mashing the keyboard hopeing for some sort of win5%5% - 20
Total: 380
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6322|uk

run backwards... gives me time to think
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6433|A W S M F O X
*ALWAYS* pull out the Paddles if im medic, but 95% of the time pull out the knife, unless im feeling particualrly nasty or going for badge.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6604|England
Well, im usually the one left standing.
SoC./Omega
+122|6511|Omaha, Nebraska!
lol if i could cook a nade i would throw it at him, but since i can i might as well just pull my knife out too
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.

SoC./Omega wrote:

lol if i could cook a nade i would throw it at him, but since i can i might as well just pull my knife out too
Try right clicking with a nade.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Actually, with me, I'll run into clan mates dueling it out, and either:
a. Watch the guy on my team lose and get knifed by the winner.
b. Stand motionless, watching them fight and getting sniped in the head.

And shock paddles are really the way to go in knife fights.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6309|Too late for you to know...

What I do is relax, take a deep breath, take my hands off the keyboard and hope it turns out ok.
n0sX
+71|6424
I always pull out my knife but it usually ends up with me getting killed by some other guy with a gun.
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6297|Australia
Depends.
If I have no ammo left for either my pistol or main gun, I'll knife.
If I have ammo for my main gun/pistol, I'll shoot him.
If my main gun is a shotgun, I'll pull my knife out, then when he gets in range, I blow his head off.
It's so funny doing that, then have this message coming up saying "dragon you faggot i wanted to nkife!!1".
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6450|Somewhere else

n0sX wrote:

I always pull out my knife but it usually ends up with me getting killed by some other guy with a gun.
IF we're alone I pull my knife.  If its in an area heavy with the fight, I use my main weapon, I'm not gonna die by a third party enemy for a knife fight.

Still, I FUCKING HATE the knife hitreg.   There has not been ONE SINGLE time I used my knife once and got the kill.  Every time I'll get the tell tale "SQUISH" sound from the knife and no kill, second swipe, dead.

"You just missed"  No.  There has been no exception. I doubt I missed 687 times out of my 687 kills.  Even snnipers laying on the ground.  swipe "Squish"-nothing swipe "Squish"-kill.
-Leeds-Lad-
+15|6204|Leeds, WestYorkshire
depends who it is running at me with the knife!! sometimes i knife em in face or sometimes il bust a cap in there arse
Sarciss
The Hunter
+163|6309|Too late for you to know...

Bean him with a grenade so it kills him before it even explodes.  I've done it 4 times.
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6713|Backward Ass Kansas
Never bring a knife to a gun fight....

lately every time I pull my knife some bitch in car or tank shoots us both

Last edited by An Enlarged Liver (2007-04-06 10:30:44)

Collateralis
Beep bep.
+85|6340|Stealth on Grand Bazaar

gene_pool wrote:

I used to pull a knife. But i win anyway so its quicker just to shoot him.
LOL, you smug S.O.B

Depends on the situation, usually I'll blast them, but sometimes if its 1v1 with noone around I'll get the knife out, I usually lose if its longer than 1 stab.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6597|Warlord
What do you do if an enemy soldier is run at you with a knife?
Sorry, could I have that in English please?

I usually shoot 'em (actually to be precise: I jump, sprint away while selecting the pistol, then do a 180 and shoot while backing away or circle-strafing).

But if I'm in a charitable mood I might pull out my knife and try my luck. In my case that isn't "giving the guy a chance" it's "giving the guy a free kill" as I can't knife worth a damn.
d3x74
+14|6617|NY
I run him over with my tank.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6555|Seattle
if it is just one person then i shank them like a convict gangbanger, but if he has teammates visible then i just gun him down like anybody else, because i'm not letting one of those little shits gun me while i knife.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6612|can
1. Pull out Knife
2. Hit the guy 10 times and get only dust
3. Die
Minion
C:/DOS - C:/DOS/RUN - RUN/DOS/RUN
+54|6568|Newfoundland, Canada
Ahhh I love knife fighting...

I try pulling out my knife for the guy, and have a duel out of it, but sometimes I have to do alot of jumping to stay away from his/her gunfire if they decide to become a jackass and give up with the knife fighting.

Every-Single-Time I get killed by a gun when trying to knife the guy, I say "Pussy".. not in game, to myself in the house, it's pretty funny sometimes, especially when you have a friend or someone you know sitting next to you, and then you just blurt "Pussy" out of nowhere... they're like.. "WTF?"

anyway..

Yeah.. I generally like to knife 'em.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/f69858a2977e77bc2fdf9f5a2ba4a4d0177f38c0.png
Des.Kmal
+917|6588|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
i always pull my knife.

and gene ur a nub. what is this:

gene_pool wrote:

I used to pull a knife. But i win anyway so its quicker just to shoot him.
meh, ur starting to sound like Nyte or someone like that. lol
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Jet Blast
Banned
+15|6204
I is gonna shoot him.

Last edited by Jet Blast (2007-04-06 12:43:00)

hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6358|USA, MICHIGAN
silly fool, don't bring a knife to a gun fight!!
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6646|respawn screen
I switch to knife, when he's approaching I switch to shotgun.
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6550
You guys are all either a bunch of lying douchebags or you're not playing any of the servers I've played in the past week. 

I started a new account where I primarily use my knife (no KP faggotry), pure skill here, and I can count on one hand the number of times an enemy has seen me with a knife running at him and starts to shoot.  184 times I've gotten the knife kill.  204 times some dickless fuckstain has to spray a whole clip at me because he has no sack to pull a knife out.  5 times somebody has pulled their knife.  5.

I give you one break, maybe I surprised you and you shot me, but if you see me 50 yards away running with my knife out, see my name is the same guy you just killed with your medic gun, and you shoot me again, I won't hesitate to call you out.
Falcons707
+1|6337|Ontario, Canada
I like epic knife fights. So I usually pull out mine. If I dont feel like it I will just shoot him in the face.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard