Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6551|Washington
check my stats http://bf2s.com/player/58915535/ ?

what do i have to do to get my veteran knife medal ? or is this a issue thats been posted about before ?
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6499|Kamloops, BC Canada
give it time
rmilhous
+32|6538|Augusta, Georgia
I have had things like this happen to me before. Just be patient. However, you may wish to log in and attempt to kill someone else with a knife to see if you get it then. Good luck.

rmilhous
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6533|the Netherlands
get IAR ...knive em dude !!! you ll get it then
Icleos
+101|6752
If you get a Knife Medal you will be the first to have one.

Badge  != Medal
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6545|Valhalla
You need 7 knife kills in a round
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6300|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

loonitic wrote:

No, that is for Basic. Just give it time. I was awarded mine at the start of a round, before I had even done anything. Apparently I met the requirements before, it just didn't update.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6545|Valhalla

cowami wrote:

loonitic wrote:

No, that is for Basic. Just give it time. I was awarded mine at the start of a round, before I had even done anything. Apparently I met the requirements before, it just didn't update.
Well so it is (it has been a long time since i got mine...)
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6305|Malaysia
Give it time to update. I had the same problem with my Expert Knife Badge
h4hagen
Whats my age again?
+91|6363|Troy, New York
For my expert I was sure I got it, and lo and behold when I changed servers there it was. Give it some time.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6790|Great Brown North
give it some time, you should get it when you log into a server later, thats how i got mine anyway
arhopkins3
+5|6243|United Kingdom
Global requirements need to be achieved FIRST before IAR requirements (I've read) so possibly even though you once achieved IAR requirements (as shown) it may have been before the global requirements for Veteran were met ? Just a thought...
Spider1980
#1 Commander
+92|6551|Washington
well i jumped into a server and it gave it to me in about 3 seconds. then 30 seconds later i got kicked for high ping. i looked at my stats on the game HQ and it wasnt there, it use to show up right away. so i jumped into another server and it gave it to me in about 30 seconds, then i went and pistoled and knifed someone just to seal the deal but still doesnt show in HQ... so im not sure if i have to go in again to get my badge... ill check back in a couple hours.

i remember trying to get my medic combat verteran badge. you need 15 hours and 20 kills IAR well i got 20 kills 2 times and still didnt give me a green check. then i realize after getting a differant badge that i had to complet the 15 hours of play. you have to get 15 hours first. wich really doesnt make sense when they should atleast give you a green check...

just checked! i got it

Last edited by Spider1980 (2007-04-04 17:09:36)

Flakturnal
+21|6452|Perth,WA
I got 100 knife kills and nothing. logged on the next day to hear those sweet drums.
Zockas
+1|6250
I got basic, veteran and expert at the same time. Had something like 200 knife kills but no 7 iar and when I got it I got them all at the same time
twiistaaa
+87|6679|mexico

Zockas wrote:

I got basic, veteran and expert at the same time. Had something like 200 knife kills but no 7 iar and when I got it I got them all at the same time
did they all come up in game or did it just show the expert badge?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard