daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6223|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

You people are retards. Dont you know extreme sarcasm when you read the first post?
QFT.
BlackKoala
+215|6295

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

You people are retards. Dont you know extreme sarcasm when you read the first post?
No, this is Monty here.  I'm positive he's being serious, and after all the is flaming he will come out and make a post; "SHEESH! I was K||)D1NG!!!"

And from what I understand, some of these "pros" have their settings tweaked like crazy.  Incredible hitreg, and things like that.  Not to mention the fact that after hours of playing against better players, or good players, (through CAL and he like) they are bound to get good at the game. 

Don't whine Monty. 
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6366

montypythizzle wrote:

LIKE TOTLY I AM SICK OF BEING  KILLED AND ACCUSING YOU OF CHEATING!!!

This includes ALL of you pr0 clans pfft own some other n00b you cocks

(sort of a joke...)

Really, I was on this DCON server (first time playing DCON) and I see all these familiar pr0 clan names and what not.

As soon as I tabbed to see who was on what side, I IMMEDIATELY joined the pr0s because I of course am one of them,    NOT.

I joined because I like teamwork, although no one revived me....

Seriously, stay in YOUR own servers.

You are terrorizing regular ole people that just want to lose.

OK LEAVE THEM ALONE!!!!

BTW in DCON you can jump and shoot at same time. (haven't tried dolphin diving and doing it)
I nor everyone else gives a shit about your stupid opinion about clanners. How about you go..

You would just have to live with it. It's not your game. Everyone paid for it and everyone can play if he/she wants to play you do not make that decision and if you hated it go search for a different server.

Last edited by kmt (2007-04-04 09:13:07)

montypythizzle
+21|6573
I LOL at the responses. Guys, I was NOT getting one of the following: "owned" "p00ned" "pwned" "ass handed to me". I was actually 3 or 4th first round I played with these guys. Also, I do not admin the server these people were on, nor would I kick or ban them if they were on a server I admined. I am trying to feel what other people may feel. I just feel it is rediculous when people kick/ban people only half as skilled as these players.

I also thought it was funny when I heard the m16 on DCON mod I thought someone was using the bestest macro EVAR~!!!!!#!#1313onedyone

(it was also suppose to be a joke but some ignorant asses believed I was writing for myself.)

Last edited by montypythizzle (2007-04-04 07:16:52)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6561|Reisterstown, MD

I don't get it.
montypythizzle
+21|6573

killer21 wrote:

I don't get it.
It was a joke. I didn't mean the joke as a grenade....(throw it and seconds later they get it...)
Marinejuana
local
+415|6555|Seattle
i think its a funny thread. and he actually has a fair point whether or not he was kidding.

if u have tons of bf2 experience, and spend your time ruining noobs, then ur kind of a dick. i almost feel guilty b/c owning noobs is pretty much my specialty in bf2.

NBA players dont show up at highschools to just embarrass the "noobs."

we all have the right to do whatever the fuck we want with the game we bought. but there is still a difference between having sportsmanship and being a dick.

sportsmanship is almost nonexistant in public online gaming though, so its hard to take the higher road and leave the noob servers alone. and u just know that those noobs would be doing the same thing to you if they could figure out how. and if they decide to be retards like me and dedicate 1000+ hours of their time to a game, then they will have their way too.
Icleos
+101|6712
I understood what he was saying.
It just wasn't funny.

Too many people shit all over themselves over this kind of thing.
If you don't like the server find a different one, don't stand around and bitch about it.
If you get kicked/banned for faulty reasoning, find a server that allows you to play competitively without bullshit.

Just because I've played in CAL open/main and in other tournaments doesn't give you the right to hinder my playing style.  Don't like it? Fine, I'll find a server that's worthy of my time and not have to worry about changing your diapers.  I don't need to put up with you spoon feeding me your rules so you can handicap me.

Last edited by Icleos (2007-04-04 08:31:32)

Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623
noobs have weapons too: luck, and bad hitreg hehe.. And the infantry trains that have become so populair since 1.3-1.4. (10-20 enemy infantry always sticking together, most of them support, capping flag after flag. VERY annoying)
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6624|Westminster, Colorado

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

lol wow you'll hate me and my friends(warchild,dynamic,6th)
I LOVE YOU KILLADRAGON <3
Edit:I <3 u 2 RedHot! & and my homies at 6th
Where's the love for me Shadow?
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
im sorry I <3 u 2 anemone and Icelos!! we need to pub 2142 some time lol
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6366
I still think this is one of the most random and weirdest threads I have ever put my eyes on Not my typical sense of humour..
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
of course all of us "pr0s" havin fun time sexin each other up!!!
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6449|Trondheim, Norway

montypythizzle wrote:

Some offenders:
Client-L
sk.
nL
/Talks to xGx, dignitas, NextGen and the rest of the pro guys and makes them follow u wherever u go

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6336|California
lol EU teamz
I <3 u guys too
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6358|Vancouver, BC, Canada
<3 all round.
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6440|New York

Des.Kmal wrote:

......wtf?

edit that shit and make it sensible and understandable.
Or just delete the thread all together.
StRyKeR-191
+1|6284|Australia
I'm pro
I'm telling you to foad
gtfo MY SERVER
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6480

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

lol funny how you think Client-L is good lololol j/k i <3 u guyz but seriously omg
sk = Special K.(I think?) - bascially nL
nL = Next Level
CLIENT-L got some good players now, they arn't that bad.
TheOneAndOnlyX
Banned
+36|6344|Florida, USA
Stop typing like you have no fingers.
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6480
Nah, typing normal seems so impersonal.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6690|California

basetballjones wrote:

$100 7.1 Surround headset
Wow, life much?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6623

stryyker wrote:

basetballjones wrote:

$100 7.1 Surround headset
Wow, life much?
probably just insecure
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
acsman50
a cut below the rest
+7|6497|Northern Ireland
sorry but i cant call any NA players "pr0", even though there are alot of EU players who tweak it is well known that that is all NA players do!!(well the ones tht play pro)
montypythizzle
+21|6573
HMM you guys make this tweaks sound good

No, I have not accused a guy of cheating in a while. They only seem "fishy".   

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard