dalfiuss
+1|6833
Ok, well, seeing as F.Rabshaw is being a jackass about this, I will tell you all how to do it since I managed to figure it out.

All you need to do is spawn as support, go somewhere, drop some ammo packs, kill yourself, spawn as assault go to the ammo packs and then start tossing your hooks, when you toss one you will immediatly pick up another from the ammo pack, and if you keep tossing and picking them up in succession it wont switch to another weapon, so all you need to do is hit fire and pickup back and forth.
R.Rabshaw
+1|6681
It took you guys 4 pages of crap to finally come up with the answer.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

hah, its not worth a suicice for imo
alizard
+0|6778
4 pages top find the answer and how long for some dude to sit in a server till he figured it out?.....lmao F'n A guess noone cares that these awards are to gauge your own progress. So, in return . we have god knows how many people with expert badges in this, that and the other. And ou go game with them thinking you'll have a good teammate cause he's an expert........lmao wrong!
Just another smacktard that  has no clue how to help his team with his" expert ability"......lol
what a sucky system.
F.Rabshaw
+37|6684

alizard wrote:

4 pages top find the answer and how long for some dude to sit in a server till he figured it out?.....lmao F'n A guess noone cares that these awards are to gauge your own progress. So, in return . we have god knows how many people with expert badges in this, that and the other. And ou go game with them thinking you'll have a good teammate cause he's an expert........lmao wrong!
Just another smacktard that  has no clue how to help his team with his" expert ability"......lol
what a sucky system.
lol, I told anyone who pmed me. You sound pretty smart, by the way. hahaha.
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6743|In your head

F.Rabshaw wrote:

alizard wrote:

what a sucky system.
lol, I told anyone who pmed me. You sound pretty smart, by the way. hahaha.
I pmed you and you didn't tell me........and I found out a better way than dalfiuss way. But you have to have a commander willign to do anything for ya. If ya want to know I may tell....but as some people are beign dicks maybe not.
QuackinChicken
+1|6704

ghostgr wrote:

I pmed you and you didn't tell me........and I found out a better way than dalfiuss way. But you have to have a commander willign to do anything for ya. If ya want to know I may tell....but as some people are beign dicks maybe not.
Lets see Maybe you could be a commander and drop a supply crate next to you, and then proceed to grapple spamming. Just like you can do with flashbangs and gas, btw guys simmer down. Rabshaw it's cool that you found a cool way to do something, but dangling a mouse infront of a cat's face isn't going to make them very happy. Yea you do desevere the "props" for being someone to figure this out, but don't expect respect when you want everyone to personally contact you and give it out at your discression.

In all simplicity: If you find a cool trick don't tell people hey I found this cool new way, and not say what it is.
F.Rabshaw
+37|6684

QuackinChicken wrote:

ghostgr wrote:

Lets see Maybe you could be a commander and drop a supply crate next to you, and then proceed to grapple spamming. Just like you can do with flashbangs and gas, btw guys simmer down. Rabshaw it's cool that you found a cool way to do something, but dangling a mouse infront of a cat's face isn't going to make them very happy. Yea you do desevere the "props" for being someone to figure this out, but don't expect respect when you want everyone to personally contact you and give it out at your discression.

In all simplicity: If you find a cool trick don't tell people hey I found this cool new way, and not say what it is.
You're right, and I'm not trying to be an idiot, believe me. But as soon as the first person was a jerk, I didn't feel like saying it in the thread. If someone wanted to know, they PMed and they understood why.
QuackinChicken
+1|6704

F.Rabshaw wrote:

You're right, and I'm not trying to be an idiot, believe me. But as soon as the first person was a jerk, I didn't feel like saying it in the thread. If someone wanted to know, they PMed and they understood why.
well as far as i can see sweet, and nice were your first responses. I can understand you don't want to tell people if their going to be asses about it. However you shouldn't take a get a life comment seriously, especially since it was followed up by a . As for anyone else who thinks you seriously need to get a life, they need to re-evaluate their own, b/c they are playing the same game you are.

If you give up eating apples for the rest of your life simply because the one you bit into is sour then I pity you. So don't sweat the few bad apples, because there will always be a few out of the many.
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6711
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
AdamEcks
+1|6705|Canada, Eh.
Now that's something you don't see often
R.Rabshaw
+1|6681

TehMyke wrote:

http://media.putfile.com/Grapple-Tube
Haha. The rocket launcher is pretty funny too.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

TehMyke wrote:

please, someone explain what he is doing there
F.Rabshaw
+37|6684
this is what it looks like for everyone else that sees you. I would pull my knife out just so i wouldnt draw attention. or else there would be like 10 guys watching me with 1000000 rockets shooting out and some noob would tk me then say "what were you doing." it only looks like that for others. you cant see it yourself.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6722|California

but WHAT THE HELL WAS IT? im so lost
F.Rabshaw
+37|6684

stryyker wrote:

but WHAT THE HELL WAS IT? im so lost
thats the secret on how to throw the grapples so fast, dude. it shots you firing your last used gun as many times as you click to throw the grapple.

Last edited by F.Rabshaw (2006-01-14 22:24:27)

VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica

TehMyke wrote:

LoL dude that is CRAZY
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6711
Ahhh... I just got well over 3,000 ziplines and no damn vet =/

Nevermind, I did get it... it just did'nt announce it in game.

Last edited by TehMyke (2006-01-15 00:21:01)

» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6743|In your head
I got expert in just about 2 rounds.....now time for that damn zipline......here comes the ziplines!
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA
Anyone know what the hell is up with the Tactical Support Badge. I should have my vet  since I've thrown 1260 flashbangs but for some reason it is not showing up. There has to be more to it than just throwing over 1000 flash bangs or teargas for the Vet badge!

Last edited by SFCCDailey (2006-01-15 01:18:59)

Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6740|Great Wall
LOL.. it must be fun throwing that hook again and again.. I hope u enjoy it.. BF2 is a great game.. everyone finds something for himself here.
I'll get veteran zip line and hook badges in a year or two..
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6743|In your head
lol yeh you may but it is just a hahaha I have expert grapple thign and you don't type of thing.

And Dailey that awards thign for tactical is all messed up it is set for in a round in the coding......but DO NOT CHANGE IT! EA will fix that in next patch.
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6846|United Kingdom
1000 flash bangs in a round :S
harsh
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6707|Antarctica
woooo, that round would have to last about 3 hrs to get it then
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6846|United Kingdom