Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6626|USA
Ok, This is is a thread for those people who feel the urge to post Medic or Karkand Videos. Due to the HUGE number of them, i am making this thread so people dont have to guess as to what the video will be about and sift through hundreds of videos to find on that is isnt. This is just more organiztion.

I am talking about the generic ass kicking videos of You either on Karkand or Using the medic Kit. Anything that is unique doesnt have to be in here.

Thank you.

Last edited by Naughty_Om (2007-03-31 13:50:20)

Des.Kmal
+917|6611|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
this was the stupidest idea ever.

wtf is ur deal? dont like them? dont watch them.

ffs dont make a whole fucking thread about it.

.... sry, i  expected more of u naughty
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Master*
Banned
+416|6487|United States
what des.kmal said
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6713|California

Would be nice. Considering 97% of all videos produced onto this website involve Medic/Karkand/Tanking
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6626|USA

stryyker wrote:

Would be nice. Considering 97% of all videos produced onto this website involve Medic/Karkand/Tanking
Thank you. Since most videos arent titled "Me Ass raping Karkand with a medic Kit" this just adds a little organization.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6558|Area 51
I think its a good idea, why keep spamming the forum with practically the same movie over and over.

On the other hand, most people put a lot of effort and time in it so for that it deserves its own topic.

So in my case I wouldn't care, it has it pro's and contra's
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6626|USA

RDMC(2) wrote:

I think its a good idea, why keep spamming the forum with practically the same movie over and over.

On the other hand, most people put a lot of effort and time in it so for that it deserves its own topic.

I see what your saying, that people do put ALOT of time and effort into it. But they could use that energy into creativity. This is just for the videos that everyone has seen, can appreciate, but wont have to be bogged down with 1000's of the same type of thread.
=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6538|Leftern America
I agree, good idea.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6558|Area 51

Naughty_Om wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

I see what your saying, that people do put ALOT of time and effort into it. But they could use that energy into creativity. This is just for the videos that everyone has seen, can appreciate, but wont have to be bogged down with 1000's of the same type of thread.
You would have my vote in that case
aLi3nZ
+138|6499|New Zealand
Well at least my vid had shotgun pwnage in it.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6637|Ohio
I like eating pizza too!
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6626|USA
So is this a good idea that shuold be stickied or what?
Chaos|Jewfro
+25|6230
karkand haters can go die or something
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6315|Orrstrayleea
If everyone played sharqi or mashtuur or any other map as much as we play kark then you'd be bitching about that, have you nothing better to do except whinge?
splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6732|Omaha, Nebraska
uh
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6626|USA

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

If everyone played sharqi or mashtuur or any other map as much as we play kark then you'd be bitching about that, have you nothing better to do except whinge?
Im not whining! All im saying is that people should post their videos of Karkand/Medic ownage HERE instead of other threads.
weasel_thingo
+74|6319

yes and when no one goes medic anymore he/they will be whinging about how they never get revived.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6618|Quebec city, Canada
Good idea

80% of all videos feature cut scenes of 1-2 kills with the ak101 on karkand, graphics set on low. Oh and I almost forgot : with crouch spaming too.

Nice thread
Des.Kmal

Naughty_Om wrote:

Im not whining! All im saying is that people should post their videos of Karkand/Medic ownage HERE instead of other threads.
or here? http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=61
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6626|USA

Des.Kmal wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

That is not a single thread. we still have LOADS of individual threads for the exact same type of film when they should be ALL compiled into 1!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6555|British Columbia, Canada

Naughty_Om wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

That is not a single thread. we still have LOADS of individual threads for the exact same type of film when they should be ALL compiled into 1!
I think if someone takes the time to make and edit a video, they should get to create a topic on it, even if it is just another karkand Medic Video..
Des.Kmal

Naughty_Om wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

Naughty_Om wrote:

there is a whole SECTION for videos dude.

i guess we could make a

-chopper vid section
-solo chopper vid section
-karkand medic frag vid section
-medic frag vid
-assorted frag vid
etc etc etc

instead of -

* Index
    * » Battlefield 2
    * »
    * Media