Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6574|Brisbane, Aus

nothing special for my first kill, i sprayed a guy with an M4
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6480|A W S M F O X
Running headshot with M24...........shaped my BF2 career, eh?
David.P
Banned
+649|6291
First kill? Knifed a guy in the head. Most memorable kill? I popped a squad of spets snipers in ghost town with the m24 all headshots, Last guy was a pistol kill.

Worst kill? Killed a guy in uncap on ghosttown with rpk and he noob tubed me with the f2000. Funniest kill? Ak101 to this guys crotch. Most wtf Kill?(how did i do that?) Shot a guy who was running with the g36c in the head.

And finally best kill ever was in kubra dam shot a pilot out of the havok with m95 causing him to crash into a tunguska giving me 3 kills and 100% accuracy with the rifle at the time.
[YoC]Pvt.Jobberton
+2|6282
i don't remember my first kill but im going to assume it was on Bf2 demo - gullf of oman and i was assault.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6344|105 RVK
put a C4 down and was hiding for about 2 mins and i saw a guy walking on it and BOOM i got my first teamkill.
I was proud and happy cause I did int know that at the time cause i was stupid then.

What is with newbies and them using Spec Ops, Even i did that.
GeT-TwisTeD
+7|6295
it was on fueshe pass eyrx to the back of a tank...glad i learned where to shoot the tanks really early

Last edited by GeT-TwisTeD (2007-03-30 11:24:19)

jammyc53
+7|6575|Newcastle. England.
i remember the first few rounds, i used to play Dalian plant without a clue what i was doing hehe, i just rid around in my car cappin flags, i didnt even know there was choppers and jets, then after about 8 n00b hours of that map i searched for a new one and discovered Karkand!.
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6745|Germany

First kill in BF2? Killed T. Karlsson or another bot.
First kill in an online FPS: climbed up a ladder on Karkand (that one next to the hotel) and saw 2 guys there. Shoot them in the back.

Most memorable kills during the first day: random AK-101 fire on a Blackhawk, one of  my bullets was the last that hit it, 5 kills.
Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6755|Great Wall
I don't remember well.. but probably I killed myself first
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6695|Middle of nowhere
Most memorable game EVER:

It was on Zatar and my 5 best friends and I joined the server.  There was about 150ish tickets on both sides left and my friends were all on MEC and i was US, so i tried to switch.. but it was Autobalance and the server was at full 64 players, so i just had to stick it out until i could switch next round.  So i hop into the tank at the Beach, and moved to cap the Airfield and Village outposts.  Then the MEC capped the factory outpost and so i moved in to try and cap it, but then i remembered that vehicles couldn't cap that b/c of the height, so i decided to just just pound the point until we capped it.  Only problem was i seemed to be the only one that was attacking that flag, because i was the only one who got there and there was all 5 of my buddies and about 5 others from the other team there.  I preceded to fight them all off for the rest of the round with the help of a supply crate.  All 10 of them were Anti-tank, and i didn't die once

got my best round of 88 that time, i only wish i could've joined earlier and got to 100, but it doesn't matter, my friends were so pissed at me afterwards

i don't remember my first kill, but i do remember my first round was on Daqing Oilfields and i played Assault the whole round, no vehicles, lol

i was pretty dumb

Last edited by genius_man16 (2007-03-30 16:32:44)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard