Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

stfu vilham lol u chode

your posts are so ghey and unconvincing

go drink your tea, eat your stupid crumpets, and for god's sake brush those nasty teeth before you diss the states fag.  US owns ur puppet nation and ur goofy P.M.

u fucking idiot lolz
says someone from a country with the highest percentage of fat people in the world... CASE CLOSED!
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK

[M]Chicken wrote:

If it wasnt for the US you'd be speaking german a few years back. If I recall, the US had to loan you guns to defend yourself. Ever hear of the lend-lease program from WWII? I guess you guys could have used spitwads or ooo, maybe a pitchfork? I'm not slamming my UK friends, just this individual's logic. I believe you CAN own a firearm in the UK, but you have to leave it at an approved facility. I also believe you still have problems with firearms, murders, robberies, etc, there. Gun control makes criminals out of law abiding citizens. I agree it may deter crime, but so would more stringent enforcement of existing laws.

ROTFL, this was good for a laugh. You'll realize soon enough you cannot upset me.
btw if you had read up on WWII enough you would know that Hitler stop his plans for the invasion of england because he couldnt, and you know why?

Coz of the commies who alot of americans seem to hate. Hitlers empire had grown too large, he expanded too fast and couldnt keep strong supply lines and therefore got his ass kicked by the Russians.Seeing as the only real lend-lease vechicles that the brits needed were in North Africa, which did help, however we didnt need them in England, we won the Battle of Britain...

The statement you should have said was that the americans saved the French's asses.

BTW you can own a gun:

A shotgun requires a licence
A Rifle requires a licence

but i suppose that being able to own a gun doesnt always cause crime coz the Canadians can do it...
Must be something wrong with americans that causes all your gun crime, you tell me..
[M]Chicken
+1|6675|Texas
No arguement there. Alot of Americans are fooked up. Not the majority, but alot of them are. Having easy access to weapons is PART of the problem as far as crimes. I went to a gun show this morning, saw a hispanic gang banger purchasing a Cobray M11. He has "bling bling" on, thick gold chains, huge rings, baggy ass pants and a wife beater t-shirt on. I doubt very seriously he was going to take it down to the gun range. My only hope is that he uses it on another gang member, in which case, its all good. Hell, I'll buy him the ammo. Cheaper than a jail cell and drug rehab for those he sells shit to.

But, to deter crime, gun control in any country simply wont work. TOUGHER enforcement of law will. Gun crimes decresed in many states when the right to carry laws were passed. The criminals have to think twice when it comes to jacking someone at an ATM now.

I never said that gun ownership was prohibited in other countries. Its just more difficult. Can you have one in your home, or are you required to belong to a club that locks them up? I've heard several different scenarios, and am curious. My buddy was in France and saw an M1 Garand selling for 125 EU. Holy hell, thats cheap!! I assume in France that you can own a firearm based on that. What about in Canada, the UK, etc?

This isnt a slam, aight? Its education, I seriously wanna know.

Thanks!

Chicken
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

lol this topic has strayed into the abyss
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6800|Marathon, Florida Keys
for everyones info, moders server is awesome, i played on it last night for the first time and it can hold 64 people and i dont lag around at all
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6711|California

i must agree, but the last time i was on a moders server was Sept of last year

+1 for your sig btw
[M]Chicken
+1|6675|Texas
I'd hit it!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6828
Its Really screw'd  up that they make all these rules " To Enhance the Gaming Expirence ",

But then let a 6 year old Ruin the gaming expirence.

Ya Yea I know " its his server "  But its a case of edicate.

In this case it apears the Admin lacked it.

Moders usually runs well you just happened on a " pin dick admin " messing up the game.

It seems to be a Classic case of " Power in the hands of the Powerless "

" Give someone a whistle and you know he's gonna blow it ! " lol
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6828

FromTheAshes wrote:

Yes you do deserve a ban, you saw a guy running around on the other side of the map, you should've just left him alone. You provoked him.
No you were commanding, giving orders,  You were right. This guy is a moron. Probebly voted for hillary too
[M]Chicken
+1|6675|Texas
expirence, edicate rotfl
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6757|UK

[M]Chicken wrote:

I never said that gun ownership was prohibited in other countries. Its just more difficult. Can you have one in your home, or are you required to belong to a club that locks them up? I've heard several different scenarios, and am curious. My buddy was in France and saw an M1 Garand selling for 125 EU. Holy hell, thats cheap!! I assume in France that you can own a firearm based on that. What about in Canada, the UK, etc?

This isnt a slam, aight? Its education, I seriously wanna know.

Thanks!

Chicken
well im pretty sure that in france its legal to own a gun, ive been before and there are a lot of gun shops around. Canada has the same rights (i think) in america infact the canadians have the same pop to gun percentage. As i said above in England ur allowed a rifle or shotgun with a licence, your unlikely to get one unless u live in the country side, coz then they are more likely to believe you need it to go hunting.
[M]Chicken
+1|6675|Texas
Thanks for the info!! Now if I can ONLY figure out how to get a garand back from France to the US. Look, if they are 150 bones there, they sell for 1000-1200 here on average. Bring back 2 and you have paid for your trip! I wonder if you could ship to a FFL or if you have a C&R license? Hhhhmmm, anyone know anything about it?
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6732|United States

Horseman 77 wrote:

FromTheAshes wrote:

Yes you do deserve a ban, you saw a guy running around on the other side of the map, you should've just left him alone. You provoked him.
No you were commanding, giving orders,  You were right. This guy is a moron. Probebly voted for hillary too
This has been the most on-topic-post in awhile.

This is, the Ultimate Thread 
Drunkaholic
+4|6716

Vilham wrote:

WaGoN_aTTacK wrote:

stfu vilham lol u chode

your posts are so ghey and unconvincing

go drink your tea, eat your stupid crumpets, and for god's sake brush those nasty teeth before you diss the states fag.  US owns ur puppet nation and ur goofy P.M.

u fucking idiot lolz
says someone from a country with the highest percentage of fat people in the world... CASE CLOSED!
Hehe, unfortunately literally over 60% of our National Health Organization is obese.
[M]Chicken
+1|6675|Texas
Donuts have killed more people than my guns!!! Mmmmmmmm, donuts..........
general_rookie
Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!!
+6|6687
I was on moders wake a couple days ago and found myself fighting against/with a team of stat padders.  They would switch teams, blow up our own artillery uav etc, take planes and choppers, then fly them back, land them, and then switch sides again.  these guys were pissing me off.  They had a unique style of stat padding.  Sabotage one team, then switch sides.  [TOP]  was the clan.  I think these guys are whats left of a clan server shut down by EA for stat padding.
Transkohr
+0|6632

Berserk_Vampire wrote:

So many overweight kids playing Battlefield 2 with the mentality of a 4 year old
fat kids need lovin' too.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard