stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

The_Killer wrote:

stryyker wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Well, it obviously wasn't enough of a defect to keep me from blowing up those jackrabbits.

KiL
You should see a gopher getting t-boned by a 30-06. Its like Christmas, but the thing explodes.
Is a gopher the same thing as a groundhog. If so i have killed tons of them things with my ten gauge.
YES! Have my E-babies now.
AudioAtomica
+53|6251

stryyker wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

being left-handed is a mild birth-defect, by the way.
Well, it obviously wasn't enough of a defect to keep me from blowing up those jackrabbits.

KiL
You should see a gopher getting t-boned by a 30-06. Its like Christmas, but the thing explodes.
You should see a gopher get PWNT point blank by a 12 guage slug.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6346|Twyford, UK
So, you planning to eat what you just killed, or leave it there to make the predators fat and lazy?

And, seriously, 5.56mm for a rabbit? Underkill much? .50 would be the minimum for a target that size, 7.62 absolute minimum. Best to use something like 30mm; mount a chaingun or gatling on your truck, no need to bother getting out at all.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454
I've seen the videos.  And yes, the groundhogs/gophers turn to party confetti.

KiL
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

jermyang wrote:

you're kind of a jackass just for owning a gun,
and furthermore, you're using it to kill animals
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand whats wrong with owning a gun?
15 more years! 15 more years!
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

Skorpy-chan wrote:

So, you planning to eat what you just killed, or leave it there to make the predators fat and lazy?

And, seriously, 5.56mm for a rabbit? Underkill much? .50 would be the minimum for a target that size, 7.62 absolute minimum. Best to use something like 30mm; mount a chaingun or gatling on your truck, no need to bother getting out at all.
You HAVE to be joking.  .50 minimum?  That's the minimum caliber for an amored personell carrier, NOT a jackrabbit.  50 cal sniper rifles AREN'T meant for people, despite what BF2 would have you believe.  7.63, in its most popular application (the AK-47) is HIGHLY innacurate.  30mm?  Yeah, you mean like hunting bunnies w/ an A10 Warthog?  Will do next time.

KiL

PS- My measly 4 rabbit contribution won't make the predators fat and lazy.  Besides, coyotes are more scavengers than they are predators.

Last edited by FeedUsYourFetus (2007-03-27 16:34:19)

NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6343|Atlanta, Georgia
nuke 'em
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

jermyang wrote:

you're kind of a jackass just for owning a gun,
and furthermore, you're using it to kill animals
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand whats wrong with owning a gun?
It makes liberals have vagina pains.

KiL
BlackKoala
+215|6326
You're a bad man, a bad, bad man.

I can't believe you have the audacity to shoot a a poor little rabbit.  It was defenseless for fuck's sake!

Hahahaha, fuck that.  Nice shooting man.   I can imagine you running around with a rifle chasing a little rabbit, lol. 

BTW, if your K ratio happens to drop jsut a little bit, and you take a death, do you have a medic close by with defibs out?  :p
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6441|canada
ok for all those that said: ooohh ur meaaannn, u shouldnt be allowed to shoot animals, bluh bluh bluh. you better be vegetarians, or stfu all the beef and chickens and pork, and all the commercially slaughtered animals have it much worse off than an animal that actually was able to have a life, and in most cases have had a longer life. he may not be eating these jack rabbits, but if theyre over populated, that means less food for each rabbit, cause theyres more eating from the same food source. also they bring in predators which scare off the useful animals. i shoot a moose, 2 deer a year, and it all gets used. i also shoot coyotes i see cause i know theyre just bad for everything else

though you dont really need to use an assault rifle. i use 30-06 mostly, tho i also use 300 mag , and 338 mag

Last edited by INFERNO552 (2007-03-27 17:22:16)

TheArmyAssasin
+5|6250|New York, USA
Wow, you must be gay... you killed a rabbit, how idiotic.
I wanna see you kill 400 pound bear, sissy.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6596|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
i used to shove M-80s down gopher holes, good times good times.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

TheArmyAssasin wrote:

lol, endangered species.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
Go kill more rabbits, I'll go get my .45 and help out!
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

TheArmyAssasin wrote:

ummmm, with the language you just used i'm gonna assume you aren't old enough to own a gun, let alone shoot a bear.
TheArmyAssasin
+5|6250|New York, USA

seymorebutts443 wrote:

TheArmyAssasin wrote:

ummmm, with the language you just used i'm gonna assume you aren't old enough to own a gun, let alone shoot a bear.
Uh, was I talking about me?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6668

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Real life stats as of this saturday

KDR:  Infinite
Best kill streak: 4 and counting.
Favorite Weapon: Rock River Arms AR-15.
Most played map:  Deserts of Southern Nevada, Night Map

KiL
But what is your accuracy rating?  How many bullets fired and how many hit?  It's not that bunny-hopping doesn't work in real life for bunnies, but the fact that real life hit registers are much better.
Brasso
+1,549|6632

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

You HAVE to be joking.  .50 minimum?  That's the minimum caliber for an amored personell carrier, NOT a jackrabbit.  50 cal sniper rifles AREN'T meant for people, despite what BF2 would have you believe.  7.63, in its most popular application (the AK-47) is HIGHLY innacurate.  30mm?  Yeah, you mean like hunting bunnies w/ an A10 Warthog?  Will do next time.

KiL

PS- My measly 4 rabbit contribution won't make the predators fat and lazy.  Besides, coyotes are more scavengers than they are predators.
I see you don't sense sarcasm.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Skorpy-chan
+127|6346|Twyford, UK

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

KiL

.50 sniper rifles? Sniping is for wussies. You want an M2. Sure, it's heavy, but it's just as accurate and works far better on moving targets.

'Course, a flamethrower is also a good choice. Sure, you gotta have plenty of water handy to put the place out after you're done, but the rabbit comes precooked.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

haffeysucks wrote:

I see you don't sense sarcasm.
I GENERALLY do, but I've come to be overly cautious amongst this bunch.

KiL
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6454

Ilocano wrote:

But what is your accuracy rating?  How many bullets fired and how many hit?  It's not that bunny-hopping doesn't work in real life for bunnies, but the fact that real life hit registers are much better.
Actually, I'd say my accuracy rating was about 70-85%.  4 of the 5 rabbits I shot at died, and most of the rounds fired were used at close range to finish off the kill.  The other rabbit managed to jook and jive it's way out of harm, and I just shot at dirt.......that was maybe 8-10 rounds fired that hit nothing but dirt.

If we are talking about PISTOL accuracy, we are at 100%.  I used my .40 cal Steyr M40 pistol w/ hollow point rounds one or two times (don't remember) to quickly finish off twitching bunnies.  None of those rounds missed as they were fired w/in 5 feet.

KiL
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

Skorpy-chan wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Skorpy-chan wrote:

KiL

.50 sniper rifles? Sniping is for wussies. You want an M2. Sure, it's heavy, but it's just as accurate and works far better on moving targets.

'Course, a flamethrower is also a good choice. Sure, you gotta have plenty of water handy to put the place out after you're done, but the rabbit comes precooked.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.
-George Carlin-
TheArmyAssasin
+5|6250|New York, USA
So, when your girlfriend says to you "Your so strong." Your gonna say "Yea, so strong I killed a 5 pound
bunny rabbit."

Wow! You must work out everyday... (sarcasm).
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

TheArmyAssasin wrote:

So, when your girlfriend says to you "Your so strong." Your gonna say "Yea, so strong I killed a 5 pound
bunny rabbit."

ok, your name is "thearmyassasin", but you are against the killing of vermin? You must not know what a rabbit is.
TheArmyAssasin
+5|6250|New York, USA

stryyker wrote:

TheArmyAssasin wrote:

bunny rabbit."

ok, your name is "thearmyassasin", but you are against the killing of vermin? You must not know what a rabbit is.
No, I'm not against it, I just think that it's pathetic to kill a rabbit.

Last edited by TheArmyAssasin (2007-03-27 17:16:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard