Crestfallen
+27|6449|England, Leicester
Nice shooting, my friend goes out bird shooting every so often, although he only uses a shotgun.  All the same, nice weapon you have.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6595|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

jermyang wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

jermyang wrote:

you're kind of a jackass just for owning a gun,
and furthermore, you're using it to kill animals
You're kind of a jackass for spewing such ignorant drivel. 

KiL
yes, very clever
please shoot me with your gun, hick

btw, there's such a thing as equilibrium, maybe you wouldn't have to kill jackrabbits if you didnt' go waving your guns around.
or maybe the whole equilibrium thing is in effect because people like him keep the jackrabbit population in check, otherwise there would be jackrabbits all over the place ruining crops, which hurts the economy which hurts white suburbanites like you named Chad because they cant get their wheat and grain intake from their food.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6452

Seal 3 wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Real life stats as of this saturday

KDR:  Infinite
Best kill streak: 4 and counting.
Favorite Weapon: Rock River Arms AR-15.
Most played map:  Deserts of Southern Nevada, Night Map

http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/ … 18a956.jpg

KiL
Nice.... So is that a Surefire flashlight on your tac rail? Are you using just white light, a colored filter, IR, or do you have mutant powered night vision to spot the rabbits? I assume that's a ACOG sight on your receiver mount?

I laugh at all the pussy-momma's boys-vegetarian-animal rights-never shot a gun wussies  whining over some vermin animals demise earlier in this thread. They have never obviously dealt with a land area overrun with vermin such as squirrels, or rabbits etc, and the great joy and eco-friendly act of thinning out the overrun herd of critters.

FeedUsYourFetus, keep up the fine work on that Nevada desert!
The flashlight IS a surefire, w/ plain white light.  Nothing fancy here.  Jackrabbits aren't fancy animals.  They show up in full spectrum white light just like every other non-mythical creature that I know of.  As for the site, it is a $30 BSA Red Dot scope, nothing fancy like an ACOG.  But I tell you what, I've shot ARs w/ ACOGs, Trijicons, and other high end red dot scopes.....and I can't justify spending the hundreds of dollars on them when $30 seems to do the same thing.  It puts a nice, adjustable red dot on a round piece of glass, and it's plenty accurate.  Even my brother, and his friend who both have high end sites agree that the $30 BSA gets it done.

KiL
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6570|United States
All the little kids who think this is somehow cruel or unneeded will understand what this guy is doing when you actually grow up and/or gain some level of maturity. Keep up the good work... although, I would truely be impressed with a knife and/or defib kill.
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6388|USA, MICHIGAN
well, i can see your point on the cal. but (and yes i know about bullet size) i usually take head shots with my .22 mag.  if they are on the run, i let them go. not a fan of suffering rabbits sounds, for those of you who don't know what it sounds like, imagine a screaming baby, no shit.  all though an the run yeah i can see a .223 doing the job damn near perfectly.  have fun
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6341|Atlanta, Georgia
Killing animals is part of nature u idiots. Every species does it. As long as you eat it or do something with it its ok. But if u shoot it leave it and it rots then you shouldnt kill animals. My opinion... Death is a part of life. Animals kill other animals everyday there isnt a difference.

Last edited by NeXuS4909 (2007-03-27 15:23:44)

FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6452

BeerzGod wrote:

All the little kids who think this is somehow cruel or unneeded will understand what this guy is doing when you actually grow up and/or gain some level of maturity. Keep up the good work... although, I would truely be impressed with a knife and/or defib kill.
I have plenty of knives, and since I'm in the medical field, I have access to defibs.....so I'll have to try that next. 

KiL
CoconutBlitz
I've had the diarrheas since Easters
+145|6589|California U.S.A

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Seal 3 wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

Real life stats as of this saturday

KDR:  Infinite
Best kill streak: 4 and counting.
Favorite Weapon: Rock River Arms AR-15.
Most played map:  Deserts of Southern Nevada, Night Map

http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/ … 18a956.jpg

KiL
Nice.... So is that a Surefire flashlight on your tac rail? Are you using just white light, a colored filter, IR, or do you have mutant powered night vision to spot the rabbits? I assume that's a ACOG sight on your receiver mount?

I laugh at all the pussy-momma's boys-vegetarian-animal rights-never shot a gun wussies  whining over some vermin animals demise earlier in this thread. They have never obviously dealt with a land area overrun with vermin such as squirrels, or rabbits etc, and the great joy and eco-friendly act of thinning out the overrun herd of critters.

FeedUsYourFetus, keep up the fine work on that Nevada desert!
The flashlight IS a surefire, w/ plain white light.  Nothing fancy here.  Jackrabbits aren't fancy animals.  They show up in full spectrum white light just like every other non-mythical creature that I know of.  As for the site, it is a $30 BSA Red Dot scope, nothing fancy like an ACOG.  But I tell you what, I've shot ARs w/ ACOGs, Trijicons, and other high end red dot scopes.....and I can't justify spending the hundreds of dollars on them when $30 seems to do the same thing.  It puts a nice, adjustable red dot on a round piece of glass, and it's plenty accurate.  Even my brother, and his friend who both have high end sites agree that the $30 BSA gets it done.

KiL
Neato, I'll have to check out the BSA sight.

I recently bought a SIG220r with the trij sights and the crimson trace grips its a fun night gun. I'm going to get a surfire pistol light for the pic rail on it soon.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

BeerzGod wrote:

i wanna see him kill a rabbit with a backflip hatchet attack seen here
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g44/Flaming_Maniac/1159473937142ax0ol5.jpg
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6452

hate&discontent wrote:

well, i can see your point on the cal. but (and yes i know about bullet size) i usually take head shots with my .22 mag.  if they are on the run, i let them go. not a fan of suffering rabbits sounds, for those of you who don't know what it sounds like, imagine a screaming baby, no shit.  all though an the run yeah i can see a .223 doing the job damn near perfectly.  have fun
Haha.....well, the way we do it is for maximum excitement factor.  We creep along dirt service roads w/ two occupants in the front shining 1.5 million candlepower spotlights out each side to spot the rabbits.  One person sits in the back seat, rifle in hand, unchambered of course, but ready to be chambered.  As soon as a rabbit is spotted, the rifle holder jumps out the back seat and it's on.  These rabbits are usually within 50-60 feet when we first see them, so there is a lot of running involved.......and in this type of situation, where you are relying solely on a center of mass kill, I would certainly not use anything less than .223.  If you are being stealthy, and going for headshots on stationary rabbits......hell, use whatever you want....a high end pellet gun would probably even work.

KiL
TheunforgivenII
+12|6282
killing the rabbits and leaving it for the coyotes and foxes is good and also lowers the rabbits' population. Though if the rabbits populations declines so will the coyotes and foxes; everything needs to be balanced. So don't kill off so many rabbits, plus you should just let nature do its thing.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

TheunforgivenII wrote:

killing the rabbits and leaving it for the coyotes and foxes is good and also lowers the rabbits' population. Though if the rabbits populations declines so will the coyotes and foxes; everything needs to be balanced. So don't kill off so many rabbits, plus you should just let nature do its thing.
rabbits reproduce like.....well rabbits. they'll be fine.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6452

TheunforgivenII wrote:

Yeah, seriously........those things are everywhere.  I shot four, my bro shot two, and his friend shot five.  This is the first time I've done it.........and they only do it maybe once a month, so the population is not going to be decimated, I promise.  This isn't like overfishing.........there's not giant trucks out there sweeping the desert w/ nets pulling up thousands of rabbits at once. 

On the way driving back home, there were at least another five or six we saw dart across the road.  Plus, the ones we actually killed aren't the only ones we saw......we definitely saw a lot more. 

Trust me when I say that the jackrabbit population at this point is in no real danger from recreational varminters.  It's not even a widespread practice in the area.  Plus, these things have a gestation time of like 45 seconds.  As soon as they are done banging, seven babies pop out.

/exaggeration.  But, you get the point.

KiL
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
I ate a rabbit before good stuff

before you guys go all crazy and shit

im asian.

Last edited by =NHB=Shadow (2007-03-27 15:49:01)

seymorebutts443
Ready for combat

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

im asian.
eating rabbit is not that weird. if you ate dog it would be understandable for you, but weird for us.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6452

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

im asian.
Yeah, so he's eaten like, dogs and babies and shit.  :p

KiL
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6366|California
Nah I wouldn't go that far to eat a Dog or Cat or babies or shit like that.

but Rabbits or Sharks thats pretty much as far as I go.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

wow, there are a lot of fucking whiner PETA faggots here, no?

Rabbits replace themselves 10 fold every time they reproduce, It doesn't matter if you kill 4. I have killed so many rabbits in my life time that I have lost count. Rabbits make a fine stew, no joke.
CoronadoSEAL
pics or it didn't happen
+207|6518|USA
being left-handed is a mild birth-defect, by the way.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6764

stryyker wrote:

wow, there are a lot of fucking whiner PETA faggots here, no?

Rabbits replace themselves 10 fold every time they reproduce, It doesn't matter if you kill 4. I have killed so many rabbits in my life time that I have lost count. Rabbits make a fine stew, no joke.
qft
Special_ops_3
Dolphin Diver
+37|6509|The Sky
Nice.
weamo8
+50|6443|USA
I used to hunt rabbits, but the first time I heard one cry like a baby, I wussed out.  I just cant do it any more.  I was 13 or so at the time, and I havent been able to bring myself to kill anything since.

I am not much for senseless killing, but this isnt senseless.  My grandpa lives in Pioche Nevada, and some of his friends were alfa alfa farmers and such.  When the rabbits get out of control, their farms when down the shitter.
FeedUsYourFetus
+89|6452

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Well, it obviously wasn't enough of a defect to keep me from blowing up those jackrabbits.

KiL
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6720|California

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

Well, it obviously wasn't enough of a defect to keep me from blowing up those jackrabbits.

KiL
You should see a gopher getting t-boned by a 30-06. Its like Christmas, but the thing explodes.
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6525|dunno

stryyker wrote:

FeedUsYourFetus wrote:

CoronadoSEAL wrote:

KiL
You should see a gopher getting t-boned by a 30-06. Its like Christmas, but the thing explodes.
Is a gopher the same thing as a groundhog. If so i have killed tons of them things with my ten gauge.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard