Sgt.Zubie
+77|6606
I found this on youtube, if you haven't seen it I think you'll enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaYwoOGjUXk
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6358|105 RVK
this is older than jesus riding a dinosaur. or W/E they say
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6679|Norway
Cool music
Ricerckt93
+69|6683
That was actually pretty well done.

I have a new way of looking at some of the maps now.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6726|UK

Fredrik wrote:

Cool music
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6860|Grapevine, TX
It might be old, but I have never heard  or seen anything about it. I have seen a couple of those places, but not nearly all  of those places he hopped to. Nice find OP... +1
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6468|Germany
lol, that guy must have played way too much jump'n'run-games.
san4
The Mas
+311|6719|NYC, a place to live
Those are some nice hops. The rooftop looking down on the Hotel flag seems incredibly useful for defending it. I wonder why I rarely see players in those spots?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6320|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

san4 wrote:

Those are some nice hops. The rooftop looking down on the Hotel flag seems incredibly useful for defending it. I wonder why I rarely see players in those spots?
I've tried it, it's just that it's a bitch to get up there in the first place. Right before you jump onto the rooftop, on the railing, there's those concrete blocks. That last one causes your player to lose their momentum, and fall into the alley below. Also, there really isn't that much cover up there. Plus, the people playing as America tend to head to the Suburbs first.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6679|Norway

cowami wrote:

san4 wrote:

I've tried it, it's just that it's a bitch to get up there in the first place. Right before you jump onto the rooftop, on the railing, there's those concrete blocks. That last one causes your player to lose their momentum, and fall into the alley below. Also, there really isn't that much cover up there. Plus, the people playing as America tend to head to the Suburbs first.
Not if you play on the 16 player map, like a 5vs5 scrim. Plus i think that movie was made before the 1.2 patch, you can still get up there but in a different way. I`m not gonna tell though
kiteboarderni
+62|6711
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6679|Norway
Not that roof, the tall one right north of the hotel flag. You can still get up on that without ff off and c4. The one in the movie is easy to jump on to(not that i can do it) without any vehicles or c4 anyway,
kiteboarderni
+62|6711
ahh ok fair enuff, my bad! have some karma ftw!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

Fredrik wrote:

Not that roof, the tall one right north of the hotel flag. You can still get up on that without ff off and c4. The one in the movie is easy to jump on to(not that i can do it) without any vehicles or c4 anyway,
Oh, I know which one you're talking about. Time to give away the secret and maybe get some karma in return (you know you want to).
  • Go to the roof of the building near the square, the one with the stairs.
  • Jump onto the southern railing, near the solar panels.
  • Begin running towards the rooftop you want to get to.
  • BEFORE YOU HIT THE LAST PILLAR, jump.
  • Admire your view and sit in boredom as Americans and MEC alike get killed by your never ending 'nade fest.

Or you could do it the easier way: Ask for a supply drop by the railing, jump on the box, and jump across.

I'll be having my karma now.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6679|Norway

cowami wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

Oh, I know which one you're talking about. Time to give away the secret and maybe get some karma in return (you know you want to).
  • Go to the roof of the building near the square, the one with the stairs.
  • Jump onto the southern railing, near the solar panels.
  • Begin running towards the rooftop you want to get to.
  • BEFORE YOU HIT THE LAST PILLAR, jump.
  • Admire your view and sit in boredom as Americans and MEC alike get killed by your never ending 'nade fest.

Or you could do it the easier way: Ask for a supply drop by the railing, jump on the box, and jump across.

I'll be having my karma now.
Can you still do that with 1.41? I cant... But i know a easier way without the supply drop, i can do that 1 out of 3 try`s, and if i fail i dont die either.
UUD40
+8|6402|San Diego, CA
I thought it was a fairly easy jump. ;p
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6676
nice video +1
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6662|New Hampshire, USA

Missionless wrote:

this is older than jesus riding a dinosaur. or W/E they say
Its not that old...

https://www.9linton.com/imagesBLOGS2/JesusDino.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
ethrion
+25|6424|Hong Kong @ the moment
You could always try parachuting from the tall building next to the square... oh whoops did I give it away!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

ethrion wrote:

You could always try parachuting from the tall building next to the square... oh whoops did I give it away!
Actually, no, that doesn't work. If you tried that, you'd bump against and off of the side of the building you want. Laws of gravity are the devil sometimes.
ethrion

cowami wrote:

ethrion wrote:

Actually, no, that doesn't work. If you tried that, you'd bump against and off of the side of the building you want. Laws of gravity are the devil sometimes.
Ahhh fair enough, I havent tried it but I was sat here at work thinking..."hmmm it might just be close enough...". Even if you made a jump just as you lept off, to give you a little extra height?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

ethrion wrote:

cowami wrote:

ethrion wrote:

Ahhh fair enough, I havent tried it but I was sat here at work thinking..."hmmm it might just be close enough...". Even if you made a jump just as you lept off, to give you a little extra height?
Excuse the quote pyramid, but nope, it wouldn't. Considering that it's hard enough to jump across an alleyway in this game (a half of a single-lane road, for scale), I don't think that it'd would be possible to jump across the road separating the square and that rooftop (2-lane road).

Goddamnit, I should seriously do my homework. Damn you, procrastination, damn you.
UUD40
+8|6402|San Diego, CA
1) Spawn @ your uncap 2)use a vodnik to get on the end of your teams artillery cannon. 3) Ride the shells all teh way home.
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6396|California
best movie ever
it owns all karkand movies
all sniper movies
all everything
and everything it owns all vehicle movies
and all nade spamming ones
and gun ones

and overall, music fuckin OWNED.
ethrion

cowami wrote:

ethrion wrote:

cowami wrote:

Excuse the quote pyramid, but nope, it wouldn't. Considering that it's hard enough to jump across an alleyway in this game (a half of a single-lane road, for scale), I don't think that it'd would be possible to jump across the road separating the square and that rooftop (2-lane road).

Goddamnit, I should seriously do my homework. Damn you, procrastination, damn you.
Your quite right, even with a parachute from the tall building next to the square, it's not high enough and you fall almost to the ground before the chute gets pulled.

However, I did manage to get to that position by the way that is shown in the video. The little pillars do not affect your run and you only have to time the jump til the very last second to make the gap. Then your up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard