SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6409|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
So...we have learned here that Spartans own. And damn that March release date.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6566|Mountains of NC

Movie looks AWESOME
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6632|England
America should see it March 9th and we should get it here on the 30th.
Volatile
+252|6702|Sextupling in Empire

Got the soundtrack today *cough* isohunt *cough*, and found it to be enjoyable. I wanted to purchase it at one of the local bestbuy stores, but apparently there were only 3 copies sent to the entire valley of Phoenix.

Oh well, I tried to pay for it.
SoC./Omega
+122|6539|Omaha, Nebraska!
lawl my friend on a cod2 tourney yesterday, we were playin in the tourney and he said that we had to nade the other side of the building, i say "our nades will blot out the sun!" lol just thought i would share that...i thought it was pretty funny, so did he
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Volatile_Squirrel wrote:

Got the soundtrack today *cough* isohunt *cough*, and found it to be enjoyable. I wanted to purchase it at one of the local bestbuy stores, but apparently there were only 3 copies sent to the entire valley of Phoenix.

Oh well, I tried to pay for it.
I'll download the soundtrack later --- I want the music they used in the trailors
Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6704|Alaska
yea 300 is gonna be sick, where do you get the soundtrack?
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6409|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Whee! 2 more days here

Apparently it has really good ratings too. Sweetness.

Cant wait
Cant wait
Cant wait
Cant wait
Cant wait
Cant wait
*head implosion*
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6632|England
For those of you who haven't seen it and want to see some fighting/limbs flying/blood...........

37 seconds in btw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbl9HJOfAxA

Last edited by -=]DeatH1337[=- (2007-03-15 09:12:08)

SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Well I saw the movie just a few days and I'm ready to go back for a 2nd time ----- it is incrediable

I wonder if anyone where will make a vid using the soundtrack (return as king track) using BF2 or 2142
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6411|Michigan, USA

SEREMAKER wrote:

Well I saw the movie just a few days and I'm ready to go back for a 2nd time ----- it is incrediable
Definitely, I'm planning on seeing it again as well!  I love it!  And the soundtrack is pretty sweet too
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6307
for anyone who wants to watch a crappy quality full version of the movie somebody posted a link on the forums for it yesterday...  here it is actually not to bad but i will still go to see it in theaters
http://free-tv.50webs.org/flvplayer.swf … 8f4ed4d404
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6411|Michigan, USA

theexterminator222 wrote:

for anyone who wants to watch a crappy quality full version of the movie somebody posted a link on the forums for it yesterday...  here it is actually not to bad but i will still go to see it in theaters
Dude, don't spread that link around, it gives 300 a bad name if they watch that first!
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6307
well if you aren't able to see it its better than not watching it at all
CaptainMike
It's just a flesh wound
+45|6643|Canada
There is no other option than watching it in theaters. That is final.
MorbiD.ShoT
Stormin' through the party
+322|6594

CaptainMike wrote:

There is no other option than watching it in theaters. That is final.
Actually there is.  IMAX.

I tried gettting tickets for it on opening night (March 9th) but they were completely sold out.  So I instead settled for a normal movie theatre...still fucking amazing.

I saw it twice in 2 days.
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6437|somewhere other then here
i love that movie its a good movie along with jackass 1 and 2

Last edited by voodoosniper7 (2007-03-15 10:38:37)

HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6681|The Lou
AWESOME MOVIE!!!1 id recommend it to anyone that wants to see 3 heads get cut off. lol.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6558|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
hmmm wasnt all that impressed.. the cgi blood just kinda disapeared which was silly i need pools of blood for entertainment.. waaaay to much of a lame love story involved.. seeing him tell that hunchback to hit the road was so obviously goin to be the downfall it wasnt even funny.. and that Persian King was HORRIBLE, nice synthesizer voice maybe he should do a duet with Cher, all 10 feet tall in gold speedos.. i have countless complaints about this movie but im just a hater... violence wasnt near graphic enough considering the hype they gave it.. once again hollywood fails me
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6778|Great Brown North

SuperSlowYo wrote:

hmmm wasnt all that impressed.. the cgi blood just kinda disapeared which was silly i need pools of blood for entertainment.. waaaay to much of a lame love story involved.. seeing him tell that hunchback to hit the road was so obviously goin to be the downfall it wasnt even funny.. and that Persian King was HORRIBLE, nice synthesizer voice maybe he should do a duet with Cher, all 10 feet tall in gold speedos.. i have countless complaints about this movie but im just a hater... violence wasnt near graphic enough considering the hype they gave it.. once again hollywood fails me
mmhmm pretty much my thoughts too

although i still liked the movie
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √

Brasso
+1,549|6628

haffeysucks wrote:

Lol @ the story.  Good effects, cinematography, visuals.

Rating:
Crap.
Wow, when did I say that?  I just saw it.   It was good, visuals were great, the plot was...meh.  Not close enough to the Battle of Thermopylae for it to be good for me.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-03-20 12:39:27)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6676|Middle of nowhere
What about the Athenians?

What about their navy that held off the Persian navy while the Spartans fought on land?

wtf man?

however, still a great movie.  I wonder if they'll have a sequel showing the battles for Athens and after and such
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6553|An Hour North of Indy

SEREMAKER wrote:

wow, pretty good
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6624|Gold Coast, Australia
In-case someone wants to know, the music in the trailer is:

Nine Inch Nails - Just like you Imagined

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard