rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6535
haha nice zeekers, keep rapeing that airstrip and helipad

*TA*
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6669
Spawn raping J10's and chopper whores on wake is nothing special. Granted I'll at least admit that you're a good spawn raper.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6523|Valley of the Dragons

stryyker wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Nice, but I win.
(by default)

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6492 … az7.th.png

You shits got nothing on me.
lol idiot
this is leet not stat padding
more like you fail by default
Says you. Do better and then call it failure.
Just out of curiosity, but that was probably unranked in 1.03?
ZekersSneakers
+8|6527

scrat15 wrote:

Zekers, why is your KD only 3.42?  I would expect it to be a lot higher if all this monster-kill flying malarkey is your bag?
Because this is my first account, I have a lot of deaths from my newbie flying days when I used the keyboard (terrible).
J.P.Morgen
+7|6711|In a 24/7 Night Server
Strike at Karkand      1,011

My BRS owns all and that is all ground pounding.
BlackKoala
+215|6348

J.P.Morgen wrote:

My BRS owns all and that is all ground padding.
Fixt4u.
J.P.Morgen
+7|6711|In a 24/7 Night Server

BlackKoala wrote:

J.P.Morgen wrote:

My BRS owns all and that is all ground padding.
Fixt4u.
I have know idea what you are talking about.  What is this padding you are referring too?
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6388
Nice stat padding, you must be cal-i or cevo pro
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6743|California

Jemme101 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

ChevyLee86 wrote:

lol idiot
this is leet not stat padding
more like you fail by default
Notice the bird next to my name? Thats called Colonel

the stats wrote:

Strike at Karkand      113:08:15      381      164      2.32      761

[Hive wrote:

-Twist]Nice stat padding, you must be cal-i or cevo pro
Oh yes, CAL eleet pro, because stats r life, and competitive gaming is serious business!
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6548|dunno
http://bf2s.com/player/79069461/
My kill streak owns all.

My legit kill streak was 92. looking for ss
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6491
And as US too, but then again I saw a US pilot go 106:0 on wake once all because the idiot J10 whores kept TKing each other so they couldn't get the J10 airborne so the F35 raped everything unapposed.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser

stryyker wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Oh my, tough guy. Pretty hard on the brain answering a question eh nub
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6743|California

Jemme101 wrote:

stryyker wrote:

Jemme101 wrote:

Oh my, tough guy. Pretty hard on the brain answering a question eh nub
notice the rest of my post nub

Its my best round score. 1.41. about a month and a half ago. Texas Gaming Knife, Pistol, Shocks.

The round lasted 18 minutes. I had 91 revives, 33 heals.

In depth enough for ya? Why? Want to report me? Go for it. Then you can be happy in your little world for the rest of your life.
BlackKoala
+215|6348
StrYYker dude, you're such a statz padd0r.  In factm I think I may report you to the ROE.  You're going down, bitch.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
See that wasnt so hard, even for a simpleton like you.

Me report you at ROE/EA? Hahaha, I dont rat on anybody. I have better things to do.

edit: just remembered who you were stryyker. You are the guy that lives in denial about bulletdrop being the same for all handheld weapons except the LMG's

Last edited by Jemme101 (2007-03-22 04:09:22)

[Hive]-Twist
+13|6388
Internetz: serious buisiness
Drexel
+43|6499|Philadelphia
Wow, you guys are so amazing!  I just drool over how you can fly from point A to point B back to A and click a button to drop bombs on defenceless victims who have no way of defending themselves by the one flag that is left that you all camp instead of try to take in essence sorta stat-padding...

[/rant]

I got my best round score last night,  254 points without the need of any vehicle.

Last edited by Drexel (2007-03-22 08:32:42)

Cerberus666
+4|6577
What kind of rediculous servers do you guys play on? Best streak is 23 on sharqi with the noob-tube and im proud of it. 100+ kill streak is utter bullshit. no one has a KD of 100 that doesnt pad in some way...
Drexel
+43|6499|Philadelphia
It's quite possible to get a KD ratio of 100:1 legit.  All you have to do is be a plane whore who bombs the enemy's spawns and reload and repeat.  It's quite simple to do (any noob can do it), and is really boring if you ask me.

**PS** My Kill streak was from before the 1.3? patch.  It used to be that commander's arty attacks actually counted as kills.  Go 1 round as commander in a slow 64 filled map and you can kill 60 people without dieing.
ZekersSneakers
+8|6527

Cerberus666 wrote:

What kind of rediculous servers do you guys play on? Best streak is 23 on sharqi with the noob-tube and im proud of it. 100+ kill streak is utter bullshit. no one has a KD of 100 that doesnt pad in some way...
64 Player wake. How is a streak of 100+ BS?

And Drexel... it's 90% machine gun, bombs are just extra's.
specops10-4
+108|6766|In the hills
I bow down to zekers, I admit I kinda suck at flying, even though I have so many kills in it.  I just play what I think is fun... I fly against him almost on a daily basis, and I dont always get raped by him, and I can sometimes kill him, but he is better...
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6435|da ville, va
Birdman is there, was that this last weekend by any chance cause he told me at school you had an amazing round sometime last weekend.

Yes we talk about BF2 at school get off me
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6332

Drexel wrote:

It's quite possible to get a KD ratio of 100:1 legit.  All you have to do is be a plane whore who bombs the enemy's spawns and reload and repeat.  It's quite simple to do (any noob can do it), and is really boring if you ask me.

**PS** My Kill streak was from before the 1.3? patch.  It used to be that commander's arty attacks actually counted as kills.  Go 1 round as commander in a slow 64 filled map and you can kill 60 people without dieing.
um not true at all.  getting 100 kills in a jet is extremely hard to do even if you have a j10.  Unless you are playing on a 12 man server that is.  Flying a jet is alot harder than it looks, certainly easier than sniping or tving but way beyond the capabilities of a noob.  Oh yea and this is birdman in case nobody realized that....
ethrion
+25|6416|Hong Kong @ the moment
Best killing spree I ever did (not spawn camping and not in a plane or helo) was 25 with the Type-88 on 'Great Wall'. Ended the round with 38 kills overall and 1 death. The death was cos I fell off the wall!

I know its nothing compared to other 1337 players but I'm very damn proud of it.

p.s. The Type-88 is awesome!
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6762|Comber, Northern Ireland

J.P.Morgen wrote:

My BRS owns all and that is all ground pounding.
that must of been hard in that K&P server

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard