Poll

Have you broken the rules of ROE!?! (e-penis enlarger thread)

Only Once13%13% - 12
Many Times35%35% - 32
Many, Many Times14%14% - 13
On an hourly basis10%10% - 9
Never25%25% - 23
Total: 89
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
The thread title. Let's see who is teh leetz. ROE breaking includes:

hax
kp servers
statzpadding
kidnapping
more hax
ultra hax

- kyle.

(many, many times)

edit/ put this in the 2142 section because people can make general in a day or two from this loaz

Last edited by leetkyle (2007-03-21 06:51:11)

Raphi
Banned
+354|6229|Basel, Switzerland
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6594|Camp XRay

there is no more roe
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6780|Nårvei

Tried to wallglitch on an empty warlord server but failed
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

Varegg wrote:

Tried to wallglitch on an empty warlord server but failed
is warlord in a new booster pack or a mod? I haven't seen that map in 2142 yet
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6594|Camp XRay

http://www.bfroe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3798

As of today EA has decided to make and enforce the Rules of Combat. We understand that it’s their game and they decide who manages the rules for their ranked servers.

We want to thank our friends over the last year and thank them for their support. Lately handling reports for Battlefield games has been taxing for many of us and now that EACS (EA Customer Service) is handling all reports it gives us more time to devote to the current betas we are involved in.

For those who want to bash us that’s your choice however remember this, Battlefield won’t last forever and you will see us in some newer games that are on the horizon.

New games are coming, so don't think we are gone. See you on the frontline.

from the Forum Administrator  BFROE|MaydaX
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
Raphi
Banned
That's a bf2 map, special forces
jsnipy
+3,276|6493|...

I never heard of too much enforcement in 2142 when they were active.
The massive resets that occurred after the titan drop glitch was fixed, but that was handled at EA.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6633|USA
Not sure since I've never read the ROE really. I get the jist of whats frowned upon.

K&P- I went into one not knowing. Got banned for grenades and G36'ing the K&Pers. Honestly, just admit it. K&P IS NOT FUN. Your just getting those pistol kills and knife kills up. Oh and 2-300 point rounds.

Hax-Im not paying for something to cheat. If you havem your are a loser on a massive level.

Statpadding-I can't sit there and "kidnap" or wrench a upside down boat for a whole round. I can think of only one thing more queer. K&P servers.

More Hax and Ultra Hax- Um.....Ill rant about glitching here. I understand the novelty of getting inside a place where you are invincible and can inflict the same damage as if you were right in front of the guy. Im sure you snicker and blow milk out of your nose everytime you kill somone from within a wall. I just don't see the fun in it.

Overall-
The defense for all the above is "duuuuurrr they bought the game they play it how they want....Duuurrr they have fun leave them alone....Duuurrrrr."

Thats fine and all. I just choose to play straight and fair and a good clean game is the way to go. I have no qualms against the "others". Just quit with the bullshit "Duurrrr I know how to have fun" excuse. Your padding. Your getting them stats up so you can flop that big ol e-penis out when needed. No biggie. Just admit it.

My answer to OP.

Never
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6386|Norway | Unkown
The BFROE memebers might continue under the Rules of Combat, but as BFROC

http://bfroc.com <--- New site

This is only if EA agree/allow them too
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
fine, roc then ;P
Raphi
Banned
lol roc sounds like roe, if pistol servers are'nt allowed, what is allowed then? sorry for voting wrong, would be many many times then ;/
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6619|Norway
The only thing I`ve done is seat switching in choppers
Raphi
Banned
Do you need a programme for it? Sorry if it's a dumb question but i have never cheated somebody...
max
Vela Incident

KillahStyle wrote:

That's a bf2 map, special forces
I guess the sarcasm didn't come through to you
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Raphi
Banned
lol Sorry, i'm tired and soon i can't read the topics anymore.
max
Vela Incident

KillahStyle wrote:

lol Sorry, i'm tired and soon i can't read the topics anymore.
its 16:20 here. now is the time to be awake. be tired in 12h.
bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6660|London, UK
everything except the hacking cause thats just for noobs! and i aint sad enough to pay...
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

I do it everytime.
I call upon the gods as commander or something, and it's probably so pathetic that they start crying boom thingies.
samfink
+31|6526
myself, I have only done one thing that could be against the ROC, and that was early in my Bf2 days. basically, when a commander dropped a supply crate to repair the UAV trailer I had just blown on wake ( I was USMC, but the tactic would work on a USMC commander too, just it would be more difficult to avoid being killed on the carrier either due to baseraping j10s, or the enemy discovering you.) I deliberately set the C4 on the opposite side of the UAV to the crate. how does that help, you may ask. well, the trailer takes the full force of the explosion,leaving te crate intact. so, then i resupplied and waited for the trailer to be repaired. HOWEVER, I only ever did a total of 3 destructions at once. I'm not greedy. I wonder if ti comes under statspadding though.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
Been on KnP servers to get my knife and pistol silver badges. Was totally against them in bf2, but they're actually tons of fun.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
Went onto a knife only server once, and used the Clark.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6385|Finland

Does this count (look at my sig )
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6589|InGerLand

[69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN wrote:

Does this count (look at my sig )
the cheeky motherf*cker i caught ultimateslayer spawn camping the PAC uncap on gibralter

Last edited by sfarrar33 (2007-03-21 16:59:42)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6464|N. Ireland
lol, nice one panzer! i love to jihad if i need quick explosive kills ;P

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard