m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6824|UK
Got a BMW 325i myself with all the M-Tech goodies....my mate in the Mercedes Benz dealership services it for nowt..fuck me they charge £500+ for one!

German cars rock...next stop Porsche. Vrroom Vroom.
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6734|SE London

The Japanese make the most reliable cars, the Germans make the best cars and the Italians make the most fun cars. The French make hideous cars that fall apart and the Americans make big ugly cars that can't go round corners.
herrr_smity
+156|6781|space command ur anus
opel
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6809
Rotary are nice engineering piece sure, but lets look at the new rx8 shall we. 212-232hp if i remember correctly not bad If you rev it to next tuesday, but like 160ft tq. Thats pathedic, not to mention dealers buying back these cars because customers were unhappy with the gutless performance, no thanks.

And you can throw ur nos, turbos, whatever bullshit u want, natural power is my forte.

Who makes the best cars....its all opinion, every manufacturer does something good, or they wouldnt be around.

Last edited by -=AudigyXi=- (2007-03-21 08:29:11)

deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6646|Connecticut

Bertster7 wrote:

The Japanese make the most reliable cars, the Germans make the best cars and the Italians make the most fun cars. The French make hideous cars that fall apart and the Americans make big ugly cars that can't go round corners.
Right. Like this one......
https://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7087/corvettec6geiger1grandeag3.th.jpg
Malloy must go
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6734|SE London

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Right. Like this one......
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/7087 … ag3.th.jpg
There are exceptions to every rule. The new corvettes can unlike their predecessors, go round corners and all the corvettes have been quite pretty, not up there with the Italians in the styling department though.
aLeX
.?
+160|6484|:D

Noble gets my vote, they are orginal. Anyone heard of them, or a poll?

http://noblecars.com
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6616|Tyne & Wear, England
Aston Martin...but being realistic at this point in my life I would say Volkswagen.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6739|Sweden
Oooookeeeyyy! I say Volvo!

Great family cars. Reliable and sturdy. And cheap to own and repair. I own a Volvo 940 S2.3 from 1995. Ugly as hell but a real workhorse. 267000 kilometres and it just keeps rolling. And huge loading capabilities too.
RicardoBlanco
The English
+177|6721|Oxford
Rolls Royce. Anything that weighs two tons, goes two hundred miles an hour and costs £150,000+ has to be good.
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6815|The Outer Circle
https://dmmultimedia.com/wallpaper/wallpaper_005.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6777|Birmingham, UK
Skoda!

Well, somebody had to say it!

On a serious note, they are Volkswagen cars with a different badge and for a cheaper price! It's a genius system!
klassekock
Proud Born Loser
+68|6739|Sweden

TheDarkRaven wrote:

Skoda!

Well, somebody had to say it!

On a serious note, they are Volkswagen cars with a different badge and for a cheaper price! It's a genius system!
And without anti corrosion........
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6898|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Have to say
Aston Martin!

And its back in British hands again!!
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6683|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
Scania, yes I know, not a car brand but I use my truck for everthing from groceries to the gym
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6558|North Carolina

RoofusMcDoofus wrote:

Lotus.  End of argument.  You can all go home now.
If I had the cash, I'd so get an Elise.
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6443|Éire
German or Italian I'd say. My folks drive a pretty damn slick BMW.
FlamingPhenix
I'm in ya base, drinking ya booze
+44|6709|Behind you, with a knife
Lamborghini all the way
jonsimon
+224|6648

Turquoise wrote:

Alright, this is a serious discussion, so that's why I didn't put this in the Junk Drawer.

What car company is the best, and why?

Personally, I prefer Mazda.  They may not have the highest quality vehicles, but they seem like the best for your money.   I'm getting a new Mazda 3 soon, and it gets good gas mileage, handles well, and is a shitload cheaper than a Civic, Altima, or Corolla.
Toyoya or Honda. The japenese just have higher standards of quality. Not these SUV peices of shit the big three pump out. I know what its like to live with streets full of Ford and GM space-wasters, it's not fun.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6627|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Japanese, germans and the hand crafted english cars I.E, Aston martin, mclaren mercedes and a few others
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6592|King Of The Islands

Lada.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6721|Mountains of NC

Bertster7 wrote:

Just like Deeznuts showed you the new vette - I got 1 for you all american Ford made

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/sbepco/ITEM_8-D-3_2005_FORD_GT_Standard_Pr.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
blisteringsilence
I'd rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Kennedy
+83|6855|Little Rock, Arkansas

Marlboroman82 wrote:

kia - you don't fuck with a man driving a kia
Becuase he's still crying from the reaming he took when he drove it off the lot.

Fen321 wrote:

russ)=spetsnaz wrote:

bmw ftw
Amen to that.
Only if you're the mechanic's best friend. I have a buddy with a bimmer. A switch on his dash went bad at 45K miles. A simple, dipole, lighted switch. $445 to replace it. FOR A SWITCH!!!

thtthht wrote:

Kia and Hyundai
Have you ever driven one? Good lord. Not to mention, you'd be better off renting it, you lose like two thirds of the value when you take a new one off the lot. There's a reason it has a factory 100K mile warranty. It needs it.

tech_1200 wrote:

Subaru AWD and flat engine design FTW!!!
Preach on, brother. I love subies. They run forever, are better engineered than their german rally cousins, and don't pop you in the pooper when you pull out the checkbook.

madmax wrote:

Holden Australia why for the 427 monaro 7 liter v8
Ford Australia for the f6 falcon 550nm of torque at 2000 rpm
The monaro you're referring to is just a rebadged dodge charger. Although, I do like the falcon.

ATG wrote:

You say " car " company, but I assume you mean automotive manufacture.

My Dodge Dakota V6 truck has been bulletproof. 250k+ miles. I will absolutely buy another one.
ATG, until today I respected you. I don't think we can be friends anymore. Friends don't let friends drive dodge trucks.

klassekock wrote:

Oooookeeeyyy! I say Volvo!

Great family cars. Reliable and sturdy. And cheap to own and repair. I own a Volvo 940 S2.3 from 1995. Ugly as hell but a real workhorse. 267000 kilometres and it just keeps rolling. And huge loading capabilities too.
One thought: These are the cars that are so safe, you bleed to death waiting for the emergency crews to cut you out after a wreck. I've watched it happen. She died, right in front of us, while we were fighting with that f******** volvo station wagon.

For me, I like all kinds of cars. I drive a toyota corolla s. It's awesome, I spent $17K and got the car, a scratch guarantee, and a 100K mile warranty (not that I'll need it). Try to do that at your german car dealership.

For trucks, Ford for the little ones (F150), and GMC for the big ones (3500HD diesel for the win).
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6843|Tampa Bay Florida
American cars suck.  I don't care how much they helped our country in the past, if the execs are not willing to go to great lengths to increase the quality and durability, and above all energy efficiency, of their cars, they will end up in the toilet.

<3 Honda or Toyota

or just reread jonsimons post

Last edited by Spearhead (2007-03-21 17:25:08)

The#1Spot
+105|6693|byah

madmax wrote:

Holden Australia why for the 427 monaro 7 liter v8
Ford Australia for the f6 falcon 550nm of torque at 2000 rpm
Well if burning out though 3 or 4 gears or hauling stuff is your fancy i guess.
I am going to agree with the majority Mazda is good all around with reasonable price and selection.
I wish that Japan and Europe would bring would bring all of their cars over to the US since they know how to make efficient, appealing, sporty cars.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard