• Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • Need Help!! Is BF2 Clan [BT] still around?
[BT]Jiggy
+0|6670
SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME IF THE BF2 CLAN [BT] IS STILL ALIVE!! OR IF YOU KNOW IF THEY HAVE CHaNGED THEIR NAMES PLZ TELL ME!! I REALLY WANT TO NO AND IF YOU COuLD TALK TO THEM AND GET A TS IP I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT!
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6811|Belgium

Just guessing here;

http://www.buddahtribe.net/bb/

Don't know for sure.

Cheers,
R
Ziggy_79x
+4|6676
Sadly they were all wiped out by an arty strike by TA Firestorm on moongamers karkand. I'm sorry for your loss.
[BT]Jiggy
+0|6670
lol that blows well ima keep looking for their remains....maybe one of them will still be able to talk
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6837|North Texas

[BT]Jiggy wrote:

SOMEONE PLZ TELL ME IF THE BF2 CLAN [BT] IS STILL ALIVE!! OR IF YOU KNOW IF THEY HAVE CHaNGED THEIR NAMES PLZ TELL ME!! I REALLY WANT TO NO AND IF YOU COuLD TALK TO THEM AND GET A TS IP I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT!
The all caps thing is annoying, please don't do that.

Please post in the correct FORUM, pay attention!

I'll move the thread to the clan section.
[BT]Jiggy
+0|6670
Sorry first itme and since i needed help i put it in the help forum.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6697|67.222.138.85
It's going to be ok, we'll help you find your mommy. =P lol jk. Seriously, I think I remember seeing one on a server, not sure though. It seems he stood out for saying something funny...
[BT]Jiggy
+0|6670
lol well if you could help me find them....i am starting to play BF2 again after like 3 month break and i want to join BT again....if  BT isnt a clan nemore i will join another i guess.
  • Index » 
  • Games » 
  • Clans » 
  • Need Help!! Is BF2 Clan [BT] still around?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard