sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
Things that piss your dog off:

Ok, as your dog I want to state what can piss me off bigtime:

-When you run away in the middle of a perfectly good leg humping.

-Blaming your farts on me... not funny.

-Yelling at me for barking... I’M A FRIGGIN’ DOG YOU IDIOT!!

-How you naively believe that the stupid cat isn’t all over everything while you’re gone. (Have you noticed that your toothbrush tastes a little like cat?)

-Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. (Exactly whose walk is this anyway?)

-Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose.....stop it. I mean..........c'mon already!.

-Yelling at me for rubbing my ass on your carpet. Why’d you buy carpet?

-Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry but I haven’t quite mastered that handshake thing yet.

-How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you’re just jealous.

-Dog sweaters. Have you noticed my fur?

-Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you’re not home.

-When you insist on picking up the piles in the yard. Do you realize how far behind schedule that puts me?

-Taking me to the vet for “the big snip”, then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back there.

-The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. Wow, you fooled a dog! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain.

-Invisible fences. Why do you insist on screwing with us?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
Shit According to Religions:

TAOISM: Shit happens.

BUDDIHISM:If shit happens, it isn't really shit.

ZEN: What is the sound of shit happening?
And, if shit falls in the woods, does it make a sound?

HINDUISM: This shit happened before.

ISLAM: If shit happens, it is the will of Allah.

ISLAM II: If shit happens, kill the person(s) responsible.

SHI'ITE ISLAM:Shit must happen to Salmon Rushdie

CONFUCIANISM: Confucius says "shit happens."

PROTESTANTISM: Let shit happen to someone else.

CATHOLICISM: If shit happens, you deserved it.

JUDAISM: Why does shit always happen to us?

BAHA'I: Shit happens to everyone equally.

KRISHNA: Shit happens, shit happens, happens, happens, shit, shit.

VEDANTA: Shit happening is an illusion.

MORMON: 10% of my shit belongs to God.

CELTIC FOLKLORE: At the end of every rainbow is a pot of shit.

EARLY EGYPTIAN: Shit happens, the world is a microcosm of the universe;
therefore, the universe is shit.

SCIENTOLOGY: Shit can happen to you too.

TRANSACTIONAL ANALYST: I acknowledge my shit, and it's ok.

ATHEISM: Shit happens, therefore, there is no God.

AGNOSTICISM: Shit may or may not happen.

CHRISTIAN SCIENCE: It's not shit, and it's not happening.

SOLOPSISM: If there is no shit, it doesn't happen.

EXISTENTIALISM: So shit happens.

DECONSTRUCTIONALISM: What makes you think that's shit?

OPTIMISM: That's the best damn shit that ever happened.

PESSIMISM: It's all shit.

SHAMANISM: Shit is a fertilizer.

POLLYANNA: Where there is shit, there is life.

RASTAFARIANISM: Let's smoke this shit.

SECULAR HUMANISM: Shit evolves.

FUNDAMENTALISM: Born-again shit.

NEW AGE: If shit happens, honor and share it.

ORAL ROBERTS: Send me money or shit will happen.

RICHARD NIXON: I am not shit.

RONALD REAGAN: I don't recall shit happening.

HEISENBERG: Shit may happen and it may not.

CLARENCE THOMAS: Shit happened to me once, but I express regret.

DECARTES:1. Shit happens, therefore I am.
2. I am, therefore shit happens.
3. Cogito ergo defecato.

AA: Deal with shit one day at a time.

POLITICALLY CORRECTIONALISM: Defecated matter occurs.

N.O.R.M.L: Like gee, have ever looked really closely at a shit?

NAT'L RIFLE ASS'N: Shit doesn't happen, people do.

DIANETICS: Why does shit happen? See page 157 in Dianetics.

SHAKESPERE: To "pu" or not to "pu", that is the question.

LOGICIANS (Thanks to Usama Malik) : Is this shit sound and complete?

MATHEMATICIANS (Thanks to Aleksandar Ignjatovic): Is this shit continuous? Is this shit everywhere dense?

MALAYSIANS (No thanks to Norman!): Oh shit! Who did we not bribe enough?

ENGINEERS (Thanks to Harvey Tuch): How to make this shit (work)?

RADIO ASTRONOMERS (Thanks to Ric L Forster): Background noise is our shit.

EINSTEIN (Thanks to Ric L Forster): Time dilates all shit.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6646
Bump?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
Farting Guide for Dummies:

The art of farting is practiced by many, perfected by few. Perfecting the art of farting is a somewhat long, difficult but rewarding road to travel down. It is the symphony of foods and body function that causes this reaction we all long to occur. This guide teaches you the methods and mind set used by some of the worlds leading fartology organizations.

1. Your mood will play a major role in farting. Having an "I can't do it!" frame of mind will not accomplish anything. When it comes down to those final moments when its release or hold time, you just have to repeat again and again, "Just let it happen... its ok..."

2. Diet is another heavy influencer. If you're a grazer (or vegetarian as they preferred to be called) you're partly on your way. If you're older and are using shit assistance substances such as prune juice, you too have a good start. The real winners are your average North American men. Statistically Sunday is prime time nation wide for fart releases. Not only fart releases, but the cream of the crop, wake up the neighbours farts. Why is this? Have a look at the diet of a typical American male aged between 20 and 30 watching football on TV... Peanuts, chips, beer, can someone say, fart city? Its about evaluating your diet, removing the foods that don't assist farting, and focusing on the ones that do.

3. Important, yet largely unexplored scientifically is the fart event position and location. These two variables can make or break a fart taking it from a stellar world class event, down to an unmentionable discouragement. Try telling a world class pianist that they must perform standing, or telling a tuba player he must lay down during their performance. Farting is no different, it requires positioning that best maximizes the bodies ability to expel gas. Location of the fart event sets the scene and adds emotions such as amusement (elevator farts), excitement (bus farts) and challenge (church farts). Lets travel forth and delve into the world of position and location...

Leg Lift "Elevator" Position
Standing upright with a slight curve to the back, lift either leg (almost like doing the jig, except with your leg off to the side - never to the front) and allow the fart event to occur. This one is by far the most popular. Ranked best position for elevator farts for its ability to expel farts quickly and accurately between floors. The signature of a leg lifter in an elevator is the smile of glee on their face as they exit, as you unknowingly enter.

Pros: Amusement of only being able to guess how many floors the unknowing new occupants must endure. High buildings that you will most likely not visit again are a bonus.

Cons: After a successful execution of the fart, you leave the elevator and the unknowing others enter, which is fine. However, you realize you are on the wrong floor and must re-enter the same elevator. Truly a bad call.

"Imperial" Throne Position
Just a reminder that your mind associates this position with a lack of bodily control. This one involves sitting, squatting or bending down into a huddled position. Some of the worlds most fermented and catastrophic farts were achieved using this very position. Think of it as a game of leap frog, but without the leaping (or at least voluntarily).

Pros: Incredible leverage, captures the true potential of the fart.

Cons: Similar to when taking a shit, which could confuse mind and cause "dyer" consequences. This one in the car in a new suit on route to a job interview is not recommended.

Wal-Mart Fart Position
There have been so many reports of this position and its success of creating "brown air" that have won it accolades world wide. Shop as you normally would at Wal-Mart. Locate a desired purchase (at least the weight of say, a clothes detergent box) at the bottom shelf in an unoccupied isle. As you are lifting the heavy load in a squatting position, let the magic happen. You will be pleasantly surprised. At first you may point out the similarities to the throne position, but you will be in awe by what the additional weight load achieves. Weight lifters doing squats after a heavy meal know how well weight can affect fartage potency and volume.

Pros: Due to the narrow, almost encapsulating design of the isles, farts can remain lingering for hours after initial production. Many more people can enjoy their shopping due to your efforts versus the leg lift position.

Cons: Eager and usually frantic discount shoppers change isles with a furor only matched by 9am shoppers at a department store boxing day blow out sale. This can result in a by standard surprise attack and the very terrible mission abort consequence.

Power Arching
Lean your hands onto a counter top or table (or if available, hang onto your towel rack) while arching your back. If this is difficult for you to visualize, think back to your last visit to the car repair shop. Similar to the "ass pounding" position you take when getting the quote to have your car's transmission replaced. Power arching is excellent for "customer service" counters at department stores; local Radio Shack stores when reaching over and examining an expensive and ridiculous keychain that has a flashlight, time telling in 12 languages, compass and calculator all in one; a supermarket you do not usually visit.

Pros: The arching of the back allows your power conduit to be fully utilized. Less conspicuous than the Throne Position.

Cons: A warning to people with small houses or apartments: power arching in the small confines of a room in your house has been known to cause carpet, wall and even ceiling damage. Even more so, lasting damage to newly blossoming relationships with girlfriends and not so blossoming marriages.

All positions and locations have their pros and cons, it is the duty of an aspiring fart master to leverage the situations and environments available to him or her. With a bit of thoughtful planning you can start off the day with some power arching in the library; do a bit of leg lifting at the food court for lunch; and wind up the day with an all out assault on your senses with a satisfying throne position fart in the car on the way home. Remember, its all about position, location and a "can-do" attitude
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
The Different Types of Farts:

Beefy Fart
Sounds loud, and will smell a bit like the rotting offspring of a B.S.E infected cow and a dog turd.

Brewer Fart
You try to push a brewer fart out, but it stays firmly lodged deep within your bowels. You come to the conclusion that it is some form of gaseous landmark.

Bunbuster Fart
Sounds like a Beefy Fart, except much more sudden and much much more powerful. Generally smells eggy or beefy. Leaves your asshole smarting. You really feel these babies.

Compost Fart
You know the compost heap that a gardener keeps at the bottom of the garden? Well if you jump on it you will have some idea of what a compost fart sounds and smells like. Do not attempt this one while you have company.

Eggy Fart
Smells very much like rotten eggs (or Hydrogen Sulfide). A powerful odor which tends to put people off. Often rips out in the fashion of a Bunbuster.

Escape Pod Fart
You think you got away with this one. You forced it out as silently as possible, and nobody heard. You take deep sniffs through your nose, as discreetly as possible. You smell nothing but your deodorant. Then 30 seconds later, as if released from a stasis field, everyone starts to cough and sputter. You point to the person next to you and try to look innocent.

GNL Fart
Gambled 'n' lost. You take a gamble that it's going to be a fart and stay where you are, but realize tragically that this is much more than a fart...

Growling Fart
Happens deep within the rectum (and therefore has no smell). Somehow never meets the light of day. Tends to growl like a dog at the vets.

Gunshot Fart
Gunshot farts sound just like a gunshot. They are exceedingly rare. In fact they are so rare that most people don't know they even exist. One report says: "I have only witnessed one gunshot fart myself, my own, and almost scared the poop out of my girlfriend who was lying asleep beside me at the time. She thought it was a gunshot, and it was so named. A few others have referred to these rare creatures, so proving their existence.

Hydrated Flatulation (a.k.a Wet Fart)
The original wet fart, which leaves a mark on your pants, and gives you a cold wet sticky sensation when you walk. You might not like this little bugger, but you feel right at home with it.

Not Now! (a.k.a Anal Control Fart)
You feel the presence of a mighty fart, and are unable to release it due to your situation. Happens on first dates, at important meetings, and on other such inexcusable occasions. You clench your buttocks together so hard that you nearly give yourself a stroke, and wait for the pressure to subside. Success depends on a number of factors, but Sods law tends to win out in the end.

On The Spot Fart
You didn't even know it was there, but suddenly 'Brrmp'.

Prelude To A Poopie
You feel like you have got a large beefy one, but out comes a tiny squeaker fart, and the head of something massive. You tense your buttocks fast, lest you give birth to the brown equivalent of a zeppelin.

Present (a.k.a. 'Time I Wasn't Here' Fart)
The type of fart which seems harmless, but then brings a small poopie as a housewarming gift. You shuffle off to the toilet, and thank God you weren't in a business meeting when it happened. If you were in a business meeting of course, you're screwed.

Silent but Deadly (SBD) Fart
The type that remains totally inaudible, yet somehow causes all the occupants of a room to collapse. Can smell like anything, nasal investigators rarely have time to distinguish an odor.

Sphinctal Napalm
Tends to occur a few hours after a hot curry. Never mind the smell, worry about the burning sensation and the nasty stain you know it must have left.

Squeaky Fart
Sounds like 'Wheeek'. Normally smells foul.

Stalker Fart
Occurs when you leave the room to politely fart elsewhere, and save people the trouble of breathing your flatulent devils breath. You go back into the room, but LO! The foul nasal bombardment has followed you, and you are duly criticized for poor manners.

Tandem Fart
Tandem Farts are the worst smelling and longest lasting farts ever to be recorded. They are so named since they are the only fart that is detectable by the nose on a Tandem bicycle (bicycle built for two) as it is being pedaled. A tandem fart occurs when the captain of the bike farts and the stoker smells it. As you can imagine, the fart most be extremely strong to compete with the wind and to get to the stoker's nose. Extremely disgusting farts off of a tandem are sometimes called Tandem farts, but they can never be confirmed as true Tandem.

Trouser Ripping Special
Sends seismic ripples to the next city. Rips the back of your pants. This fart genuinely hurts, and you can still feel it 20 minutes later. Anyone sitting nearby at the time will suffer hearing loss.

Underwater Fart
Often done in the bath, or while swimming. Sounds like the engine of a nuclear sub. Can be smelled on rising to the surface, and experienced wind breakers will often catch the fart in an upturned jam jar, in order to set light to them.

Windy Fart
The sort of fart, which goes 'Whoosh', and is more felt than heard. A little like an SBD, but louder and considerably less toxic.

Worrying Fart
The kind that seems to be a fart right up to the point at which you release it. At this stage matters become less sure, as it feels too solid for comfort. You go to the bathroom and check your underpants at the next possible opportunity.

The Alarm Fart
This is a good fart for the beginner. It is easy to identify. It starts with a loud unnaturally high note, wavers like a siren, and ends with a quick downward note that stops before you expect it to. It sounds like something is wrong. If it happens to you, you will know right off why it is called the Alarm Fart. You will be alarmed. The alarm fart however is rare.
The Amplified Fart
This is any fart that gets its power more from being amplified than from the fart itself. A metal porch swing will amplify a fart every time. So will a plywood table,and empty fifty gallon drum, a tin roof, or some empty cardboard boxes if they are strong through being amplified in this way can be called an Amplified Fart. These are common farts under the right conditions.

The Bathtub Fart
People who would never in their life know one fart from another, who would like to act like fart don't exist, will have to admit that a Bathtub Fart is something special. It is the only fart you can see! What you see is the bubbles. The Bathtub Fart can be either single or multiple noted and fair or foul as to odor. It makes no difference. The farter's location is what does it. Maybe there is a kind of muffled pong and one big bubble. Or there may be a ping ping ping and a bunch of bubbles. The sound I should point out depends somewhat on the depth of the water, and even more on the tub. If it is one of those big old heavy tubs with the funny legs you can get terrific sound effects. While one of the new thin ones half buried in the floor can be disappointing. But either way, as long as the water is deep enough, whatever the sound, up comes the bubble or bubbles and you have to be quick but glance back over your shoulder and you have seen it, the Bathtub Fart,

The Biggest Fart in the World Fart
Like the great bald eagle, this fart is pretty well described just by its name. This can either be a group one or a group two fart and can occur just about anywhere. I heard it one time, a group two identification, in a crowded high school auditorium one night, right in that silence that happens when a room full of people has stopped singing the Star Spangled Banner and sat down. It came from the back. There was not a soul in that room that missed it. A fart like that can be impressive. The most diagnostic characteristic of the Biggest Fart In The World is it size.Fart freaks who go around showing off, farting like popcorn machines, and making faces before they fart or asking you to pull their finger and then they fart, never have what it takes for this one, which is rare even among your most serious farters.

The Burning Brakes Fart
A silent fart identified by odor alone. Usually and adult fart, occurring while the adult is driving a car or has a front seat passenger who farts. The Burning Brakes Fart actually does smell a little like burning brakes, and seems to hang around longer than most farts Which gives whoever farted a chance to make a big show of checking to see if the emergency brake has been left on. When he finds it hasn't you know who farted. A common automobile fart.

The Car Door Fart
Either a group one or a group two fart. Very tricky. It is meant to be a concealed fart. A matter of close timing is involved, the farter trying to fart at the exact moment he slams the car door shut. It is usually a good loud fart. It is one of the funnier farts when it doesn't work, which is almost every time. It is a desperation fart and not too common.

The Celestial Fart
Not to be confused with the Did An Angel Speak Fart, which is simply any loud fart in church. The Celestial Fart is soft and delicate, surprising in a boy or an adult. It is probably the most shy of all farts and might be compared with the wood thrush, a very shy bird. It does not have the sly or cunning sound of the Whisper Fart. It is just a very small clear fart with no odor at all. Very rare.

The Chinese Firecracker Fart
This is an exceptional multiple noted fart identified by the number, and variety of its noises, mostly pops and bangs. Often when you think it is all over, it still has a few pops and bangs to go. In friendly company this one can get applause. Uncommon.

The Crowd Fart
The Crowd Fart is distinguished by its very potent odor, strong enough to make quite a few people look around. The trick here is not to identify the fart but the farter. This is almost impossible unless the farter panics, and starts a fit of coughing or starts staring at the ceiling or the sky as though something up there fascinates him. In which case he is the one. Very common.

The Did an Angel Speak Fart
This is any loud fart in church. This fart was first called to my attention by my father. He probably read about it somewhere. For fart watchers who go to church, this is a good one to watch for as this is the only place it can be found.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
Top 30 Ways to Annoy People in Cinemas

1-Every gunshot, scream "hit the floor" and jump down
2-Laugh loudly at the worst times, i.e when the hero dies
3-During the film, leave, announcing loudly that you are going to the bathroom
4-Talk frantically to the person next to you in Yugoslavian
5-At opening credits... point and say "He dies at the end"
6-In a kids movie, make orgasmic screams
7-Shout "look behind you!" at the actors
8-Repeat each line of dialogue after the actors have said it.
9-Sit between couples
10-Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing"
11-Cry at the happy moments. Loudly.
12-Eat the person next to you's popcorn
13-Ask the person next to you if they have seen Ben, your friendly pet scorpion
14-During the previews, yell out "Can you fast foward it please?"
15-Become a bookie. Take bets on which character will die first
16-Videotape the couples in the back row.
17-Go to a horror movie and scream at every minor thing.
18-Start a phone converse with your friend in the same room.
19-Go to the early show. Sit next to the only other person there. Smile.
20-Go "Ooooooooooh" whenever someone kisses
21-Scare people by sitting under their chair
22-Order a pizza to be delivered halfway through the film
23-Wear 3D glasses. Complain about how bad the effects are
24-Bring your own flashlight... Pretend your the usher.
25-Clap loudly everytime a person walks into the theater late
26-Bring in your homework, and ask people for help
27-Bring 20 people 7 ft tall. Wear big hats. You can block at least two rows!
28-Take a Discman in, and start singing along.
29-Creep around on the floor, grabbing feet
30-Clap and cheer when the good guys gets killed

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-12-12 09:55:10)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
The 25 Worst Books for Kids Ever

1-You Were An Accident
2-Santa Claus, Easter Bunny and Other Lies
3-Pop Goes the Hamster (and Other Great Microwave Games)
4-Strangers Have the Best Candy
5-Dad's New Wife Robert
6-Games Mommy and Daddy play when you aren't around
7-There's A Man Inside Barney
8-Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
9-Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will
10-You Are Different and That's Bad
11-Good reasons to fear the dark
12-The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables
13-Kathy Was So Bad Her Mom Stopped Loving Her
14-Some Kittens Can Fly
15-Your nightmares are real
16-Investigating the groans in mommys room when daddy isn't around
17-The Time The Coyote Really Catches The Roadrunner
18-If You're Bad, the Earth Will Explode and Mommy and Daddy Will Die
19-Whos' your Daddy?
20-Why Daddy likes young women by Hugh Hefner
21-The Exciting World of Germs: They Are Everywhere and They Want to Kill You
22-Guess who's adopted
23-The Monsters that DO live in your closet want you Dead
24-The Little Shotgun That Could
25-A children's guide to colors- black, white, latino...
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
25 Most Ridiculous Critical Thinking Thoughts

1-If Barbie's so popular, why do you have to buy all her friends?
2-Why don't Vampires chase Jews or Arabs-- somebody who WONT be carrying a cross?
3-Why do they call it "common sense" when it's so rare?
4-Why does Hawaii have interstate highways?
5-If Pro is the opposite of Con, is Progress the opposite of Congress?
6-If electricity comes from electrons does it mean morality comes from morons?
7-Why don't sheep shrink in the rain?
8-If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
9-What's the speed of Dark?
10-Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
11-If vegetable oil comes from vegetables, where does baby oil come from?
12-If winners never quit and quitters never win, explain "Quit while your ahead"
13-If practice makes perfect & nobody's perfect, why practice?
14-What happens if your'e scared half to death twice?
15-If a black box is indestructable, why aren't planes built of the same stuff?
16-If Jesus was a Jew, why does he have a Mexican name?
17-If Toys'R'Us sells toys, does Kids'R'Us sell kids?
18-There are 3 kinds of people; those who can count and those who can't.
19-Why do we Park in a Driveway and Drive on a Parkway?
20-Do sheep get static cling when they rub up against each other?
21-Knowledge is power, and power corrupts, so go to school and be evil 
22-Why is getting beat up and getting beat down the same thing?   
23-If money is the root of all evil then how come churches ask for it?
24-True or False: This statement is false
25-Why do drive up ATM's have brail? (bilnd ppl DON'T drive)
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
10 reasons why it sucks to be a penis:

01. -You've got a hole in your head.
02. -Your master strangles you all the time.
03. -Your head is smaller than the rest of you
04. -You shrink in cold water.
05. -You never get a haircut.
06. -You always hang around with 2 nuts.
07. -Your closest neighbor is an asshole.
08. -Your best friend is a pussy.
09. -Your scalp gets cut off if you're Jewish.
10. -Everytime you get excited, you throw up.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
Different People You Meet In The Men's Bathroom:

Excitable : Shorts half twisted around, can't find hole, rips shorts.
Sociable : Joins friends in piss whether he has to or not.
Cross eyed : Looks into next urinal to see how the other guy is fixed.
Timid : Can't piss if someone is watching, flushes urinal, comes back
Indifferent : All urinals taken, pisses in sink.
Clever : No hands, fixes tie, looks around and usually pisses on floor.
Worried : Not sure where he has been lately, makes quick inspection.
Frivolous : Plays stream up, stream down, and tries to hit other urinals.
Absent minded: Opens vest, pulls out tie, pisses in pants.
Childish : Pisses directly in the bottom of urinal, likes to see bubbles.
Sneak : Farts quietly while pissing, acts very innocent.
Patient : Stands very close while waiting, reads with free hands.
Desperate : Waits in long line, teeth floating, pisses in pants.
Tough : Bangs dick on the side of urinal to dry.
Efficient : Waits until he has to crap, then does both.
Fat : Backs up and takes a blind shot at urinal, pisses on shoe.
Little : Stands on a box, falls in and drowns.
Drunk : Holds left thumb in right hand, pisses in pants.
Disgruntled: Stands for a while, fires up, walks away.
Conceited : Holds two inch dick like a baseball bat.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
10 Things You Can Say About Your Car, But Not About Your Wife

1-"I got it from a good friend of mine."
2-"Wanna take it for a spin?"
3-"It's good but it's old..."
4-"My first girlfriend and I would ride this for days."
5-"You can use mine, while I'm out of town."
6-"The best ride I have ever had."
7-"Time to trade the old girl in for a new one."
8-"She may be old and not much to look at, but damn what a ride."
9-"I wash her about once a month."
10-"Which one of you kids stuck this banana in the tailpipe?"
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
Ten Things That Should Not Be Said To A Pharmacist

1-Actually I feel fine, I'm selling this to the kids down the street
2-I need some sleeping pills and a condom.
3-Got any date rape drugs?
4-How much of this do I give to her so she won't remember me in the morning?
5-You got any weed, man?
6-If your daughter gets pregnant can I return these for credit
7-I like your pills, best ones I've had.
8-Hey Dude, Wanna buy some Drugs?
9-I would like to take you on a date, and I have a prescription for Viagra also.
10-Please, can you tell me what size condom I wear?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina
Things That Only Happen In Movies:

1-Cars are bullet proof yet they instantly explode when they crash
2-Good guys die peacefully with friends whilst the battle conveniently pauses
3-Aliens who contact Earth must contact the USA and only the USA
4-Incredible shrinking pills somehow shrink your clothes too
5-Women wake up with their hair done
6-After sex, you must still hide your modesty when getting out of bed
7-Everyone, nomatter what era or planet they are from, speak English
8-However fast you run, the zombie always catches you up the moment you trip
9-Pets will warn you of impending doom - they must be resolutely ignored though
10-Hugely traumatic and life altering catastrophies can be laughed off at the end
11-There are taxi cabs around when people need them
12-Tripping is obligatory when your life depends on you not tripping
13-All good guys (even historical ones) know at least one oriental martial art
14-cars always have the keys in them
15-Females must investigate dangerous and scary places in underwear
16-Sex is body-fluid free
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6646
Wow, thats a two paged bump.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Wow, thats a two paged bump.
No, that was cleaning the junk drawer while I was having lunch at work.  Those are all the lists I posted since I became member.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-12-12 10:18:20)

Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6771|Nova Scotia, Canada

If you already posted them, why create another topic and re-post them allllll?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6754|Argentina

Prodie wrote:

If you already posted them, why create another topic and re-post them allllll?
I was waiting for your question.  I made a thread about funny lists and deleted all the older ones, in order to post them all in here, not in a single thread for every single list, and to avoid your annoying questions.  If you didn't notice these aren't jokes.  But don't ask me, ask Liquidator who suggested me to start a new one.  Or ask King Jew & Alpha.  You are always watching what I'm doing.  You are my personal mod, that's nice from you.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-12-13 09:50:03)

HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6372|Inside the AR Rockets.
There are 10 types of people in this earth.

Ones that know binary, and ones that dont.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6387|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
to long.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6408|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
The how to drive-thru guide:

Me and my buddy realized that you can have a LOT of fun with people working at fast food joints, so I figured I'd share our experiences with you. This is a list of all the fast-food pranks we have pulled. (Except 22 and 23, which we've merely been considering, but haven't actually tried yet. And if you have to ask, most of them were my buddy's idea. I'm not insane enough to try these on my own.)

1: Walk into the restaraunt, and stuff as many free crackers or mints into a bag as you can, (Your wife's/girlfriends purse also works) then walk out.

2: Return ten minutes later and do it again.

3: Steal all of their condiments.

4: Take all of their lids and straws at the soda dispenser.

5: When you go through the drive-thru and order just a soda, ask if you can have ketchup/hot sauce with it.

6: When the total comes to something like 4.99, give them a five dollar bill and a penny.

7: Scream at the teller because the restaraunt won't accept francs. (My brother even got a free burger out of this one)

8: Drive through the drive-thru in reverse.

9: Drive through the drive-thru with a person on top of your car. (While it may make this prank even funnier, for you at least, this method is not recommended when the drive-thru has an overhang)

10: If you have them, drive through the drive-thru with your hydraulics on.

11: Drive through the drive-thru in reverse with your hydraulics on.

12: Have a buddy push your car through the drive-thru. When the teller asks why, or gives you a puzzled look, tell them that your car broke down and you were going to have to push it home, and you wanted to get a soda before you made the long trek.

13: If you are ambitious enough, and have enough insane buddies to attempt this, have a buddy push the car through the drive-thru in reverse with another buddy on top of your car. (I suppose you could also do this with your hydralics on, but I think the buddy on top of the car might take issue with that.

14: Order a hamburger and request a drink holder to go with it.

15: When ordering 16 double hamburgers for your family, order two sodas.

16: Order your soda with cheese and pickles, but no onions. (Because your soda tastse nasty with onions in it.)

17: If you're REALLY mean, tell them that you only want shredded cheese in your drink, not sliced cheese.

18: Have them pack all that stuff under a layer of ice so it can't be seen, and give that drink to any friend you want to prank.

19: Anytime after you've given your friend the drink, continually ask if they want you to run out and get them a soda.

20: Order a cheeseburger with no cheese. When they say 'Do you want a hamburger then?', insist that it isn't a hamburger, it is a cheeseburger without cheese.

21: Order a grilled cheese without mayonaisse.

22: Go through the drive-thru and order your meal 'For here'.

23: After ordering your meal 'For here', park in the drive-thru and begin eating. (You are quite likely to have any service refused to you afterwards)

24: Order a straw and a packet of ranch dressing/ketchup/sweet-and-sour sauce, or whatever condiment you think will get the funniest reaction.

25: Order a shake and ask for a packet of relish.

By the way, don't come crying to me if you try these and get kicked out of the restaraunt.
bluehavoc8686
will frag for food
+11|6836|Pittsburgh, PA, USA

HUNDaemon wrote:

There are 10 types of people in this earth.

Ones that know binary, and ones that dont.
Nice dude. I didn't think anyone was going to do that one. If you don't know code, you won't get it.
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6752|NH - USA
Great poasts.....lolz. Thanks guys.
bennisboy
+829|6643|Poundland
The Official List Of Shotgun Rules

1. The Shotgunner must be in clear sight of the car, and shotgun can be called regardless of wether the driver is in sight of the car

2. If you are the first to be picked up on a journey, you are automatically given shotgun, untill you violate the other shotgun laws and thus, forfeit your position, the seat is yours

3. you cannot declare shot gun if someone has previosuly declared shotgun for that journey.

4. when simultaneous shotgun is called, there is then a foot race to the passenger side door from the all the people who called

5. shotgun cannot be called whilst inside a building (unless you are in a multi storey or underground car park!)

6. shotgun cannt be called in advance, only whilst on the way to the car for the journey

7. on the call shotgun if the driver wants to mix things up a bit he can call reload, this means that all calls of shotgun before that are void and the first person to call shotgun again gets the seat... and if u plain don't like the person who called shotgun.
this is often used when there is a simultanious call and the driver is unsure of the outcome, also a shotgun can have 2 barrels so a reload can only be called once

8. ja rob rule...if hes in the car shotgun now means back left so he cant punch you every time a yellow car goes past

9. Once shotgun has been called for the front seat then back left and back right can be called, thus leaving the fifth person who is travelling in the middle (or the "bitch" seat)

10. Being as how everyone is created equal, men have the same right as women to the front seat of the car. i.e. women don't own the front seat!

11. In the instance that the normal driver of a vehicle is drunk or otherwise unable to perform their duties as driver, then he/she is automatically given Shotgun.

12. Once the journey is underway, the driver is the obvious controller of the tunes. However if they feel the road needs their full concentration, or they simply cannot be arsed any more, duty is passed to the shotgunner. however putting on crap tunes or allowing for silence when the ipod finishes a song or ANY instances of TAKE THAT will result in demotion to bitch seat.

13. Shoe Rule, anyone calling shotgun must have their shoes on, this is to stop people running outside and calling shotgun, then having to go back inside to put their shoes on, thus slowing the journey

14. Shotgun overrules Dibs, Baggsy's and and other girly calls!

15. despite the debate, shotgun can be used to shotgun things other than the front seat (eg back left, back right, women, not going to answer the door etc etc etc)

16. If travelling with a couple, one of the couple must shotgun the front.....no one wants to chauffer two of their mates whilst they are sat in the back all over each other

17. If someone has successfully called shotgun, this gives them no right whatsoever to correct the driver on their navigation skills ("take a left here you dickhead!") or driving ability ("I'd be in third gear if i was drving") if the passenger does this then they forfeit their position as shotgun holder

18. if someone says "whats shotgun?" after it has been called then they have to walk

19. If you come up to the car and you already have whos shotgun..the driver gets in and reaches over to unlock the shotgun door. if shotgun opens it before its actually unlocked..(this happens when the driver is still trying to unlock it and person pulls on handle) they have to give up there rights as shotgun. Therefore..shotgun suicide!

20. The successful shotgunner, in the front of a vehicle, assumes the responsibility for all gate opening, off licence nipping into, takeaway ordering and question asking. He/she is, in essence the co-pilot and therefore the enforcer of behaviour in the vehicle and exacter of slaps/punches/water spraying/bag throwing at the passengers in the back.

21. automatic "couple's rights act 1997". This is that, if the driver is the boyfriend/girlfriend of a passenger in the car, they have the right to the seat of their choice.

22. The Pirate Rule - If One of the potential occupants of the vehicle is dressed (convincingly) as a pirate then they are given automatic shotgun. In the occurance of more than one pirate then a sword fight shall determine the succesful shotgunner.

23. When driving past a woman walking a dog, everyone in the car must shout of the window "who's walking who", it is the shotgunners responsiblity and failure to spot a potential heckling results in demotin to the bitch seat
iPwnerrrr
Lets go tazy crazy!
+19|6259
You know you're a Star Wars geek when...
When you pass out while trying to move a pencil across the desk with the Force.

When you get jealous of luke because his light saber is double the size of yours

You found this page with intentions of locating the Star Wars "greek" club.

You would love to have Frank Oz stick his hand up your ass so you can be as wise as Yoda

When you get into a fight, you automaticly find yourself reaching for a lightsaber...

If you get your head stuck in a bucket pretending your Darth Vader.

When you spend time watching the Star Wars trilogy because you think there will be a test on it later.

You punch out trekkies who say "Death star my ass, I'd like to see those losers take out DS9".

With a blue-tinted plastic tube, a flashlight, two hours of a saturday night, and 4 rolls of blue electrical tape, you finally complete your own working "Light-saber"

Your room is filthy except for your "Star Wars Area."

You put on a luminous coloured condom and walk around humming, pretending you're a light-saber

You name your right hand 'Leia'

You waste three hours and 8,000 brain cells a day coming up with jokes for this page.

You think you are the life of the party because you imitate Yoda's voice and have him say things a Jedi master wouldn't say.

Whenever you get in trouble, you mutter "I have a bad feeling about this."

When you listen for Obi-Wan while attempting to parralell park.

When your father asks you how fast your car is, you reply,"Fast enough for you, old man."

When you need to go to the toilet, you say "Intensify Foward firepower, I don't want anything to get through"

You ram a model X-Wing up someone else's asshole and congratulate yourself for finding the only weak spot.

Your girlfriend is called "Jabba the Slut."

You don't have any money to buy food or clothes but you have a kick-ass STAR WARS collection.

You swear you saw Obi-Wan in your Cheerios.

You get caught doing your Darth Vader impression in the bathroom. (what are you doing in there son? *heavy breathing*YOUR POWERS ARE WEAK OLD MAN!!!!)

When you wake up screaming, "Luke it's a trap!"

You know you're a Star Wars geek when you unsuccessfully get the last cheerio in the bowl and instinctively mutter, "The Force is strong in this one."

You start to see visions of Ben Kenobi telling you to go to bed.

When you spend eight hours at the library printing this crap out over and over...

When your girlfriend says you have a small dick and you say "You underestimate the power of the force."

You Find yourself Getting Beaten up for saying everyone's lines 2 seconds before they do in the theatre.

When... Your first sentence was "I have a bad feeling about this."

When you find yourself quoting the opening lines of "A New Hope".....and don't stop until 125 minutes later.

You curse out people that go,"Yeah! I know who Obi-Wan Kenobi is! Isn't he that guy with the funky ears that goes,"Live Long and Prosper?"

You punch out people that say,"But I thought Han Solo flew the Enterprise?"

You can't resist to hum when you turn on a flashlight

Before sex, you look at your penis and say "Get in there, you furry oaf, I don't care what you smell!"

You're a Star Wars geek when your teacher hands you your test back and says "commas are your weakness." You shoot back: "And your faith in your friends is yours!"

When someone talks about people getting abducted by little green men you say, "Yoda would never do such a thing!"

38. you actually feel the need to attack Star Wars geeks with a camera to prove that you are not of their kind.

After looking at your tiny dick you remember yoda's saying "size matters not."

When, you're drunker than you've ever been in your life and still know that the possibilitiy of successfully navigating an asteroid field is 3,720 to one.

You buy 2 copies of the trilogy just so you could have the full Darth Vader Helmet.

You've wached the trilogy more times than mark hammil.

When you heard of Titanic getting more money than Star Wars, you immediately reached for your home-made lightsaber and started a hunt for James Cameron.

You respond to your friends taunting of "HA! HA! Titanic beat Star Wars!" by clenching your teeth and grunting "We'll get 'em in the prequels"

You sabotage the Titanic theatre to play Star Wars: A New Hope when the ship starts to sink.

You call in bomb threats every time Titanic starts playing and then start giggling uncontrollably when you watch the people running out.

You finnally figure out that ANH rearanged is Han

You point out to people that given inflation Star Wars kicked Titanic's Ass by nearly 300 million.

When your boss forwards all of your checks to the local Star Wars supplier.

The first thing you think of when you hear the words "hot, wet and horny" is a sweating bantha.

During sex, you're still rearanging the figures on your shelf.

You stand up a date to put jokes on this page.

You go to star wars conventions with the sole purpose of getting laid.
Aminitor

You wake up with a hangover blood on your hands and a ripped t-shirt that says trekkies forever

You have a tan line from your Darth Vader helment.

At the airport, when the clerk asks you if anyone else has handled your bag you say,"No, it's just me, the boy, two droids...and no questions asked.

When your stuck doing fuckin 'yoga' classes because of a misprint on the advertisement

Before sex you say, "This may smell bad, kid, but it will keep you warm".

You know you're a Star Wars geek when...you spend hours thinking up the new catchphrase "the prequels are gonna sink Titanic!

A friend gets a kick ass home audio/video center and you tell him, "Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed."
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6391|Belgium

some people have to much time to write funny stuf

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard