Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6298|Australia
I was on a 64 player Mashtuur map, and I was the MEC commander up at the north gas station. I saw a USMC guy move toward the powerplant - alone. I ask for someone to spawn there, but no one listens. He starts running around the flag, looking in all directions, trying to see if any enemies will spawn there. But no one does and he neutralizes it. He then stops moving, thinking that he's safe from any spawning MEC guys, so he goes prone and just lies there. So I select the supply drop, and line it up......
Splat! No cap point fo him.

Another time I was commanding on the MEC base and I was on the right hand side of the UAV trailer. I had the map up and and was paying attention to the main battle, when I hear footsteps......
I close the map, pull out my SK12, and leap up onto the end of the trailer to see some unfortunate USMC guy standing one metre away with his C4 out. One magazine later, it's -1 for USMC and continual UAV support for MEC.
Kind of astonishing how people can think that they can travel half a kilometre to blow up assets at an uncap without the commander noticing.....but to be fair, that guy was about 5 seconds away from succeeding.
SoC./Omega
+122|6512|Omaha, Nebraska!

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

my f18 was on fire so i ejected and my plane flew into a blackhawk, that dudes  wreckage fell down on another fully loaded blackhawk below him, getting him 6 TK's, all thanks to me.
ROFL, something like that happened to me couple weeks ago.

johnsmokinblunts lol i hear kmal's voice in that vid, like first minute

Last edited by SoC./Omega (2007-03-18 06:54:47)

Skorpy-chan
+127|6316|Twyford, UK

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Kind of astonishing how people can think that they can travel half a kilometre to blow up assets at an uncap without the commander noticing.....but to be fair, that guy was about 5 seconds away from succeeding.
It works a suprising amount; particularly with a hummer.

And people do it to me because I don't hide anywhere near my assets; instead preferring to lurk under a roof somewhere on the edge of the map, too out of the way to bother finding and immune to arty.
David.P
Banned
+649|6245
Sniper with a pistol vs an mec engineer with an s12k who win's? I win! I was sniping in kark and some guy came up to me tried to knife me i saw him and drew my pistol he drew his gun, I jump off the roof of the suburb so did he, He shot and missed i shot and missed, He reloads i reload, He hits me once i hit him once, I ran over to a health pack in the square does he? Actually no my teammate runs him over with a vodnik.

5 minutes later  i'm on the roof of square with nothing but 5 bullets left in my pistol and a nade he comes up the ladder i jump off he follows, He's emptying clip after clip from his s12k and keeps missing, He draws pistol, I run to the train accident, His team is capping it i threw my nade into the flag cappers i kill one of them ,I duck while they unleash a volley of bullets over my head guess what? He gets tk'ed to kingdom come!

I take his kit kill the other 3 guys capping the flag with a nade. Man that was fun!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6260|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Owning an F-35B with a QBZ-92 (Chinese pistol). 'Nuff said.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6610|Montreal, Qc, Canada
I killed the apache wit my sniper once lool !
maxQ
+2|6431|NZ
Using the F15 canon to shoot the enemy pilot out of the SU and then attempt to halo and steal the Su mid-air   It's a work in progress , part I is doable but part II is a little harder.
David.P
Banned
+649|6245
Oh not my moment but i wanna share it. On Warlord i was in the balcony and one of my squad mates was AT he had an rpg out and waited for the tank to come up instead the ail raider came up and killed him a medic revives him, so he gets up and an atv comes by runs him over again revived by the medic, 3 seconds later the apc rolls by he gets killed by the machine gun on the side, Again revived by the same medic, 10 seconds later the tanks finally comes now he thinks he's hiding well behind a wall he fires off a shot and kills himself, Same medic revives him, He is getting pissed so he sees me and try's to climb up to where i am, The guy the tank sees him and boom he's dead, 15 seconds later he spawns on me in the balcony i try to tell him not to fire the rpg since it's gonna blow us both up, He does so anyway surprisingly i'm still alive with very little health i ask for a medic to spawn on me and noone does, But guess who spawns? Yeah thats right him he try's to shoot again before he does i jump and open my chute i'm safe on the ground he actually manages to hit the tank it's smoking, Now this is where he fucks up, He type's "ALLAH AKBAR" parachutes out the balcony the tank already sees him and one shell he's dead! I'm laughin my ass off so hard by now i dont notice the S.A.S. guy behind me. But here's the funniest part of the whole story he calls the guy in tank a fucken hacker! And what do ya know? it's an admin he get's perm banned! Shit i was i still had that screenshot(My old pc crashed with it)
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6732|Internet!
When I first realized you could blow up AT mines with hand grenades, I threw a bunch down in a line near a flag on Wake, and hid under a nearby building, grenade at the ready.

Well, an enemy tank saw me, shot at me. His shell hit the building above me, leaving me unharmed. Unfortunately, it detonated my AT mines, and they pretty much blew me into little tiny bits.

AT mines are the best things in BF2.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6301|teh alien spaceshit
Well, once in an empty server, my firend and I were messing around. We decided to get on a bomber. So we did. Then, we got off at around 2000FT. While we were parachuting, I got bored and chucked a nade at him. It hit him once before it blew up and it killed him.
I was in a f-18 was was chasing a mig. The pilot bails and I ram into him. For soe reason, the enemy get glued onto my hud and I can't see anything. I begin firing my weapons into nowhere and get 4 kills. I then crash into a tower and blow up, taking 2 snipers along with me.
BakaBakaNeko2
Sniper Kitten Wins !
+16|6265|Malaysia
Knifing an entire squad in the face in Karkand just when they were about to re-cap Hotel...and they had no idea what hit them lol

p/s : I snuck up on them like Solid Snake ? XD
razork222
+2|6220|Brisbane Australia
I joined a Wake Island 2007 server as China, right while the US was spawn raping us.     We had one spawn point and they purposefully didnt cap it so they could sit there in their choppers and tanks and blow us to smithereens as we spawned. 

I got pissed, I've only been playing for a month or 2 so I'm not used to that kinda punishment, so I starting typing in caps stuff like "DO YOU LIKE BEATING UP DISABLED KIDS TOO? HUH?" and generally expressing my displeasure at being repeatedly killed.  Replies came back like "It's just a game man"  and "You didnt feel so bad spawn raping us 2 rounds ago".     I retorted "I just joined the server"  and continued hurling insults at them.   

Anyway the round ended with our side losing terribly, mainly cos noone was playing Commander.  So the next round I went commander.   

I did a magnificent job at leading the troops, they did well by working in squads and I rewarded them with prompt vehicle and supply drops and UAV at the right places at the right time.   I was even typing in words of encouragement and paying attention to individual soldiers accomplishments and praising them for it.   

So we secured the island and forced the US back to their carrier.   I proceeded to arty the hell out of the carrier as frequently as possible, and told my team "AS YOUR COMMANDER I ORDER YOU TO SPAWN RAPE THE CARRIER" to which they dutifully complied.  I even typed words of encouragement such as "TAKE NO PRISONERS, SHOW NO MERCY" and "PUT ASIDE ANY GUILT FOR THIS, THAT'S AN ORDER". 

As a result, we had a sweet, sweet 185-0 Victory, and I got my first (and only to date) Gold Star medal.  Joy!  That was probably my finest BF2 moment so far.
Superglueman
+21|6330|The Great South Land
I was in the 2-man chinese jet in Daqing oil, flying solo doing Ok (half full server)
a guy spawns at the runway and "calls for a ride"...so as i pass over the runway i say"get in"  just to tease him a bit(im doin at least 300kh........ but when i passed again(kinda low) he jumped up and IN to the jet's  second position...WWOOOT! is what he said.....and i had been kidding "get in"....but he thought, ok, i will....
We ripped it after that...
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6257|eng
On jalalabad infantry....
when the round starts there is like a snipe fest...i had my scope trained on this three star general (his name was onehitterkip)....i typed in the chat box 'run kip run'......he replied 'WTF'.....i said 'run now'....he replied 'why'....i shot him in the head with an L96A1.....then i typed in the chat box 'thats why'.

On Karkand patch 1.3
i was a sniper and i ran across a road just as a tank was comin down the road, i turned with my pistol out and, with all hope lost, shot wildly at the tank.......and it blew up!!!!! I was like 'OMFG WTF!!!!' It said:

[dm] mint-sauce-41 [92FS] very confused person

Thank you for listening
#rekt
Edgemont
+0|6268
I was playing on a server just the other night... the map was Dalian Plant. Server rules allowed you to attack the uncaps after all the flags were taken. So I took a J-10 and headed to the carrier. Now by no means am I a very good pilot and I didn't want to bomb the deck and I really suck with the guns, so I tried something different.

I came in from the far end (the non spawn end) not quite touching down and when I reached the opposite end of the carrier there was a bunch of guys just standing around. Just picture a bowling ball going down an alley and pins flying all over the place. I just wish I had fraps running.
m4s3rchi3f
+122|6265
wow so much bs going on in here... here, take the shiny cookies.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6680|Charlie One Alpha
Okay. Sharqi, I was on MEC, two dudes from some clan TK me for the chopper. I say:
"If you TK me for the chopper again I will smash your stupid face off"
They say: "shut up punish noob"
They get killed soon and respawn. They TK me for the chopper again. I'm like FUCK THIS. I hop into one of the Vodniks, wait for them to come back for repairs, and shoot the fuck out of them. Our commander was standing right next to me watching in astonishment. Next, I drive the vodnik to the heli pad, wait for the two clan dudes to respawn, and shoot them both in the face. I get out of the vodnik and wait for the chopper to spawn. Our commander walks up, and I think "shit the commander is going to punish me for the 4 TK's I just made," but instead he walks to the clan dudes' corpses, and start teabagging them while unloading his gun in their faces, all the while screaming:
"No Sir!"
"Negative!"
"No Sir!"
"Negative!"

I got in the chopper and got the fuck out of there. The clan dudes' said "fucking punish noobs" and exited the server. That was some pretty sweet revenge. Nice to see our commander was on my side. I laughed really hard at him shooting at their corpses yelling at them.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6460|Kamloops, BC Canada

T3H_Destroyer wrote:

I stood on top of the building above the alleyway close between the hotel and square on karkand once, then threw a grenade down the alleyway because I saw people shouting for a medic. As I look and throw, the grenade hits one of the guys and kills him! And it didn't even blow up yet!
That happened to me... I died from a grenade before it blew up. (it was on karkand)

One time I jumped off the sharqi construction site and landed on my teammate, and he died. He was laughing so hard and forgave me.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6523|Scotland
Happens alot, sneak up on a sniper with defribs, spam enemy boat spotted... turns around, ¦SHOCk!¦ then spam jump/crouch/prone his head and spin, you can actually sense the anger through the PC.
.robzored.
Roflcopter Pilot
+74|6247|Illinois
Bf2 must have a really good physics engine, cause one time i blew up an enemy with c4, and his corpse flew at about mach 4 into one of my teammates and killed him. It was great cause it didn't count it as a tk
.Robzored. [C4] Confused MEC guy
Confused MEC guy [killed] happless teammate
wish i had taken a screenshot
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439
Watching J-10 whores getting raped by an F35b pilot because the greedy bastards were to busy TKing eachother to actually get the thing airborne.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6543

I had a pretty funny one last night. It's pretty much impossible to tell from the screenshot (except me spotting the helicopter just before it happened) but a Z-10 saw me bail near airfield and came over to take me out. On my way down on the parachute, I dropped a few random mines when I was near the ground. Then I saw this:

https://img293.imageshack.us/img293/8408/screen496as3.jpg

Retard landed on my random thrown mines.
commandochristian
Honda - The Power of Dreams
+293|6383|Michigan, USA

Well, I don't think this is funny, but it's an interesting BF2 moment.  The picture has the details.  So I'm Medic, China on Wake.  Some people need reviving near the helipad, so I start running over to help them out.  Guy in heli seemingly purposefully flies foward to TK me, but I forgive anyways, even though the bastard doesn't apologize (you can see the word forgive at top left of screen, end of server thing telling you how many forgives/punishes you've done).  Another medic revives the people I was going for and myself as well.  I turn around, look up, and notice that this idiot of a pilot has flow right under the friendly vehicle drop.  Now, if it was me in the heli, my luck I would've exploded in an instant, but no, not this guy: the jeep just bounces around a little bit on the tail of the heli and then the heli and jeep part ways, leaving the heli still flying and the jeep landing on the ground.  Though he didn't explode I imagine he took some damage.  Anyways, here's the pic (click for bigger image)
https://img360.imageshack.us/img360/5217/vehicledroponheliny9.png

Edit: btw I do have a 15.2" widescreen, but as it's my laptop I don't want to kill it so I just kept BF2 on the original resolution, thus why it isn't that wide of an image...

Last edited by commandochristian (2007-03-19 17:51:56)

-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6627

Canadian_Sniper_X wrote:

T3H_Destroyer wrote:

I stood on top of the building above the alleyway close between the hotel and square on karkand once, then threw a grenade down the alleyway because I saw people shouting for a medic. As I look and throw, the grenade hits one of the guys and kills him! And it didn't even blow up yet!
That happened to me... I died from a grenade before it blew up. (it was on karkand)

One time I jumped off the sharqi construction site and landed on my teammate, and he died. He was laughing so hard and forgave me.
I did that very same thing at karkand running back to the train station from the gatehouse. I jumped off the ledge landed on a teammate, I said oh shit buddy Im sorry....I then here a girls voice over voip.....she said "its ok" giggling the whole time. I felt embarassed :\
David.P
Banned
+649|6245

BakaBakaNeko2 wrote:

Knifing an entire squad in the face in Karkand just when they were about to re-cap Hotel...and they had no idea what hit them lol

p/s : I snuck up on them like Solid Snake ? XD
I think i may have been on the receiving end of the blade.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard