ronin1942
+-1|6813

Kobrakai wrote:

ronin1942 wrote:

SnobbyBoss wrote:

Fire Storm is an ADMIN in Moongamers Karkand 60 man server.
so??? his stats look well rounded congrats to him when he takes 1st place.
Well rounded? LoL? he has 1440 hours on karkand and around 20 on all other maps!!!!!!

And his infantry stats suck.
OK i can understand bitching about playing karkand only but explain to me how his infantry stats suck?? k/d 2.88  and his spm and win/loss is over 2 so what are you using to determin that his stats suck?

oh side note trigger you just closed a thred (in which {TA}Firestorm accually responded to) and said "use the fucking search" well that thread was started 5 hrs befor yours so next time you should probably use the fucking search.....lol

Last edited by ronin1942 (2006-01-12 17:16:44)

oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au
divide inferiority complex twice by obsessive compulsiveness ratio.
Kobrakai
Weirdo
+152|6758|England

ronin1942 wrote:

Kobrakai wrote:

ronin1942 wrote:

Well rounded? LoL? he has 1440 hours on karkand and around 20 on all other maps!!!!!!

OK i can understand bitching about playing karkand only but explain to me how his infantry stats suck?? k/d 2.88  and his spm and win/loss is over 2 so what are you using to determin that his stats suck?
INFANTRY.

Anyone with 700 odd hours as commander on karkand as USMC is going to have a great K/D and SPM.
elite
+89|6684|Sheffield, England
anubis!, i cought him stats padding yesterday, id like to see blazin.uk remain at the top, go uk!!!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

And thst's why I hate karkand any play every single map/vehicle, i don't mind walking if i have to etc etc.

polarbearz > top 10.
Friluftshund
I cnat slpel!!!
+54|6683|Norway

Herbmaster007 wrote:

Friluftshund wrote:

Herbmaster007 wrote:

Anubis is a vehicle whore btw, he was in my squad on Wake Island and just kept going on about having to be the first ever Sergeant Major of the Corps, which was why he tk'd for the jet.  Look at his team kill/damage/ vehicle damage stats.  He just blows the crap out of everything.  Doesn't say much for his combat ability, but then he is american and it does seem to be a regular occurance in real life.  Blazin and Firestorm at least have a reasonable team kill per hour stat.
Seriously! Claiming that he's anything because he's american is completely unfounded and disrespectful towards those americans who doesn't fit your description..

Stop generalizing people, especiallu when there is about 250 million of them...
Sorry, but there isn't a "tongue in cheek" smilie.  And during the hostilities in Iraq, more of our boys were killed by so called "friendly" american fire than by Iraqi's!
Sure, I understand...

except for the basic difference that Anubis does it on purpose, and please tell me you don't think american soldiers purposefully shoots on allies....?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

You know if Anubis TK-ed HALF as many people he woulda been the top now.
elite
+89|6684|Sheffield, England
anubis is german!, he forgot to change it when his account was created. lol.
Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6664|The Ville
firestorms stats are much more impressive than blazin.uk How ever blazin is a team player he has over 50,000 kills as a medic. I to am hoping blazin stays at the top.  On what pinkpimp said firestorm is waisting his life in trying to get past blazin's score. Blazin if I were you I would just laugh and STAY UP AT THE TOP MAN !!!!
bobroonie.bda
+143|6651
not to impressed with either then again i havent played with either of them.. just seems to me they play alot more then most thats y they have high stats..

https://img.tehsig.com/usr_23194/tpl_0/image.jpg
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6709|Finland
Who cares... There isn't many good player in top 10, maybe none, they just play damn much every day. It's their life and I don't care, but there's no point to look at to scores of top 10 players. Does it really matter who's no.1? In my opinion it doesn't, sure it's just my opinion but I think that I'm not alone here with my opinions.
[g0t]JediPimp
Banned
+0|6719
https://x10.putfile.com/10/29523295281.jpg
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6759|Singapore

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6817|-
I myself really don't care. What I do care about is seeing 12 million new threads on the subject cluttering up the forums.
AD_Kensan
+7|6755
All you people bitch about top players but I believe that most of you don't even know how they play, what their style is let alone what kind of person they are. You just need to bitch about them because obviously in some EA ranking they are "the best".

You call them names, nolifes etc etc but you don't know a single thing about them! It seriously sucks when you just look at their stats and say:"Oh he didn't use the knife that often he obviously is a smoker!?!".

They like to play the game for whatever reason that much that they end up with 1400 or more hours by now. If you want to see a person that plays A LOT MORE than them check this guy out:-=Godfath3r=-.

Just let them do their thing, it does not harm you in any way. If you really "hate" them so much and think they are such bad players go play with them. You might learn a trick or two while you are at it.

Well I guess everybody likes to bash the ones that are on top mainly because we are not. We all know, that the official ranking does not say much about the skills of a player but it is the official ranking so I guess everybody has thought about being Nr 1 because that's what you want to be. You want to stay on top.

Enough blabla form me.

BTW, I like the rug in the room. Is it Lebowsky's?
BTWer, "all you people" means "all you people that bitch about them"

Last edited by AD_Kensan (2006-01-12 18:45:45)

oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au
well, i just noticed that he did it:

278,627 - {TA}FireStorm
278,086 - BlaZiN.uk

let us all raise a tall glass of STFU as a toast...
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA

BlackLegion42 wrote:

Go FireStorm! Get at least a good player in the sweet #1 spot, not a revive whore.
So whoring the same map and a tank is better?

Over 1000 hours in 1 map doesnt impress me.  if I had that many hours i would be first because I gots mo' skill BABY!

Last edited by ^DD^GRiPS (2006-01-12 18:40:06)

Ptfo
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

Congratulatoons to Firestorm for finally taking the top spot from Blazin.UK who has had it seemingly since the dawn of time. I now call for him to go and get himself a life.

Tyferra out.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au
i hadn't heard the term 'revive whore' before... so basically what is being suggested is that being a medic and reviving people is objectionable? seriously, that is such a load of fucking bullshit. the hell do you think that a medic is supposed to do? hand out lollypops? if he likes being a medic, and enjoys the reviving element of the game... who gives a shit?
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA

ronin1942 wrote:

Kobrakai wrote:

ronin1942 wrote:

oh side note trigger you just closed a thred (in which {TA}Firestorm accually responded to) and said "use the fucking search" well that thread was started 5 hrs befor yours so next time you should probably use the fucking search.....lol
His K/D for infantry is not 2.88 it is really o.98.  You get infantry K/D by looking at the K/D average total of your weapons you hold in your hand.  His 2.88 K/D is when using all his kits and that includes armour, helos, etc.  He aint all that good he just played more than the next guy.  in fact he has almost 500 more hrs than blazin.uk.
Ptfo
chinesemaster006
+3|6650
Man you people almost all talk bs that you don't even know...
First off... Firestorm doesn't work, BlaZiN does.
Second, BlaZin sucks and Firestorm rocks.
BlaZin is merely a medic whore and the only thing he understands is I NEED A MEDIC HERE.
All he hears afterwards is CLEAR!
Dude this sucker doesnt even have half the ribbons and 2 gold badges. MEDIC and KNIFE.
His K/D ratio isnt even 1.

As for Firestorm.
He's got all the ribbons except War College.
Gold Badges for every kit.
If he was a commander/tank whore. how come he doesnt have Armor Medal? how come he aint #1 in commander? How can he have all those badges?

Btw Karkand is the best map.
no chopper/ jet pussies bombing everyone.
He will go back in the aircraft map once the patch fixes the that bs. 1/3 of aircraft armor.
Stinger more accurate and kills in one hit.
SRAWs kill aircraft in one hit... ( frig, how can a SRAW not kill an aircraft in a hit? stupid EA...)

BlaZin is just a pure prick. Sends hate PMs to everyone that comes to surpass him.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK

Herbmaster007 wrote:

I have a life, a gym membership and a season ticket to Old Trafford
I AM INSANELY JEALOUS OF YOU NOW.

plz give me a ticket when you cant go.

Membership just doesnt cut it for me anymore.

Anyway, nice to know theirs other united supporters on here
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6658|UK
I'd really like to see what these players look like.
oberst_enzian
+234|6713|melb.au
why?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard