SGT_Squirtle
+13|6686
Today I finally got the last of the NS ribbons and badges... and by extention all 10 of the unlocks.

I doubt I'm the first but I didn't see any other topics like this so I thought I'd share that information...

If a mediocre player like me can get them all they ain't that hard.

P.S still don't have the pin... but that one is a real bitch unless you have a good team. I've only seen it done once and I was on the losing team.

Last edited by SGT_Squirtle (2007-03-18 00:23:09)

Des.Kmal
+917|6588|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6642|Colorado
Congrats.
Crestfallen
+27|6419|England, Leicester
Congrats. I finished getting mine last Friday.  I'm sure the operation snowflake ribbon is bugged in some way though, becuase it took me more than 5 roadkills in the speeder to get it.
Also I managed to get the pin once, although it is a difficult thing to achieve.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6719|Mark it zero.
I just have 2 ribbons left. Need like 10 minutes with the goliath then the IAR req. and 5 roadkills with the speeder for that badge. Then I have all. I got the pin last night, it was pretty hard. I snuck around somehow and got it neutral, and when that happened the enemies turned around towards me and my team moved in and we got it
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

Kamikaze17 wrote:

I just have 2 ribbons left. Need like 10 minutes with the goliath then the IAR req. and 5 roadkills with the speeder for that badge. Then I have all. I got the pin last night, it was pretty hard. I snuck around somehow and got it neutral, and when that happened the enemies turned around towards me and my team moved in and we got it
Need the Transporter Duty Ribbon, Operation Snowflake Ribbon and Vehicle Excellence Gold ... so they're all vehicle related. Need 1 hour 2 minutes inside the Goliath (then the IAR target), plus 5 Hachimoto kills (I've done this plenty of times, but no ribbon ...) plus once I complete my Goliath target, I'll be eligible for Vehicle Excellence Gold, so they all tie in ;D

I've got the Assault Lines Pin four times. I got the majority of them on Leipzig, and only one on Bavaria. I think I've got them pins with great teams who actually all play well together. The Goliath didn't get moved near the Home base without a few soldiers protecting it from the back and sides, then we just used it as a spawnpoint from there.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6612|Sweden
I got two ribbons left, jsut need more time in the Goliath and 5 roadkills, I think. Then I need the vehicle badge left, need gold i think.

I've got 3 or 4 of the pin, I played with some friends on an 16 player map and we won whole the time
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland

kptk92 wrote:

Need the Transporter Duty Ribbon, Operation Snowflake Ribbon and Vehicle Excellence Gold
same!
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6500|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
I got them all exept the Pin, I cant seem to get it :S
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
i've had the pin twice now..
JovesApples
+4|6423|USA
i got the stupid pin, and then the server crashed and i never got the award...
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

JovesApples wrote:

i got the stupid pin, and then the server crashed and i never got the award...
Rofl that sucks. Badly.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

All the awards work perfectly. EA is actually getting their update stuff together.

About the ribbons and badges. The Operation Snow Flake ribbon is by far the hardest, I got it on my 2nd attempt. The problem is that maps like Camp Gibraltar are road kill frenzy maps, but all NS map feature far more urban enviroment.
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

Bernadictus wrote:

All the awards work perfectly. EA is actually getting their update stuff together.

About the ribbons and badges. The Operation Snow Flake ribbon is by far the hardest, I got it on my 2nd attempt. The problem is that maps like Camp Gibraltar are road kill frenzy maps, but all NS map feature far more urban enviroment.
The Snowflake Ribbon is the hardest to get because you need to do the IAR Req. a thousand times to actually get it!! I should of got it two days ago, but nothing ...
SoC./Omega
+122|6511|Omaha, Nebraska!
yayfornorthernstrike?
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

kptk92 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

The Snowflake Ribbon is the hardest to get because you need to do the IAR Req. a thousand times to actually get it!! I should of got it two days ago, but nothing ...
Well, if you were sure you got those 5 road kills in the speeder, then I recon the server bugged out on you.
But don´t fear, I got my Titan Assault after I gave up on getting it, I got it 3 months later with more than 70 attack points.

You should primarily have fun!
kptk92
u
+972|6378|tc_london

Bernadictus wrote:

Well, if you were sure you got those 5 road kills in the speeder, then I recon the server bugged out on you.
But don´t fear, I got my Titan Assault after I gave up on getting it, I got it 3 months later with more than 70 attack points.

Lmfao 3 months. Your right, its probably the server, I'm always on that same one when I play NS.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6707

kptk92 wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

Lmfao 3 months. Your right, its probably the server, I'm always on that same one when I play NS.
I gave up on it, and decided to have fun instead of being annoyed by not being able to get it.
Pff, still .14 w/l-ration to get the WC ribbon.
Master*
Banned
+416|6465|United States
Those are the easiest awards jeez.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Des.Kmal wrote:

?
Seriously.  So many people shitting themselves over easy awards.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Janysc
+59|6653|Norway
Got every one of them except the Gold vehicle one... Need 30 minutes in a NS vehicle more. And I have a room to clean.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
Got OSR earlier today. Had 41/40 kills (easy) and my 5 road kills were easy! Died a few times, but after 6 roadkills I got it.
jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

I need 2 more. The ribbon for sitting in the Goliath for 2 hours (yuck) and the 2/4 hours in a an ns vehicle badge and thats it.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6463|N. Ireland
i've had 1/2 goliath hours and 2/4 total time for expert vehicle and the goliath ribbon.
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6710
Just finished my last ribbion and badge today.

Now what?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard