richard_emu
Banned
+0|6652|San Diego
WTF. this fucking little bitch, every time I check, adds 1,000 to his rank. And guess what fucking server he plays in? Moongamers. He never fucking leaves it. Everytime I see him, he in there ranking up points. And when I say 24/7...I mean 24 fucking 7. THeres no way this guy is a GUY. noone plays that long. O yea. TOOKIE TOOKIE TOOKIE TOOKIE TOOKIE TOOKIE TOOKIE
elite
+89|6685|Sheffield, England
yea i want blazin.uk to stay at top
uk_japeye
+10|6685|UK
should all setup 1 account n use it none stop 24/7/365 lol
AD_Kensan
+7|6755
What do you even care? He's the admin of the server so why should he play on a different one since he is paying for that one?

Plus he is retired and has lots of time to play. Have you even played with/against him?

Why do people make such a fuss about the top 10 players? How does their performance affect your game experience?
KampfHamster
+0|6690|Lohmar, Germany
Well, AD_Kensan is right. Play on the Moongamers Servers and you see what's going on there. I play there sometimes and never had a prob in any way. So check it out m8te.
KampfHamster
+0|6690|Lohmar, Germany
BTW. I check your stats richard_emu and see you are "a little new" to the Game. So you have to know that it is possible to earn betw. 500 - 1000 pts/day. OK you need a long time playing per Day and mayby a little luck but it's possible for everybudy to earn that 1000 point's a day.
So try, it works.... Good luck for you.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6655|Espoo, Finland

KampfHamster wrote:

BTW. I check your stats richard_emu and see you are "a little new" to the Game. So you have to know that it is possible to earn betw. 500 - 1000 pts/day. OK you need a long time playing per Day and mayby a little luck but it's possible for everybudy to earn that 1000 point's a day.
So try, it works.... Good luck for you.
20 good rounds or 10 great rounds should do it
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6676|Antarctica
idc how many points he gets because it effects me in no way, and idc what rank he gets, but I don't see how someone can play 1438 hours on Karkand :S That would get boring to me very fast.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6702|Peoria, Illinois
Firestorm will be #1 in a couple of hours. So are we going to BBQ and have some fireworks to celebrate our new cherished leader? We can start out by making 500 posts about him everyday. We can talk about how boring he must get looking at the commander screen for 700 hours on Karkand.
AD_Kensan
+7|6755
Well you know he is retired and "seniors" like to have their daily routines. *hahaha*

I play Karkand quite a bit (of course nothing close to the 1400 hrs) and it is not boring to me. It's a cool map and since the constellation of players changes all the time each round is different and "unique".

Last edited by AD_Kensan (2006-01-12 11:26:37)

|CoR| Majik_Kracker
Anti-Tank Aficionado
+10|6670|Arizona, USA
is he really retired? i never would have guessed cause on his mic he sounds like 30 or something. maybe i wasn't really paying that much attention to it.
{TA}FireStorm
+31|6691
hmmm...
first off im not that old im 40+
second i do play that much.
third about 1/4 of my Karkand time is idle ADMIN time.
forth i just admin i dont run or pay for the moon kark server.

I dont like BF2 aircraft,so until ground defence vs air is to my liking Karkand it is.
If you think i dont play that much as i have said befor join moons TS and play a day with me then
come in here and cry,"OMFG HE REALLY IS ON THAT LONG!"
as for commander time do the math its more time spent lone/squad/member then commander.
as for blazin look at his awards.... a fresh noob can get those in a month or 2 atleast i play the WHOLE rank aspect of the game.only vise,i only play Karkand.
so i challenge you to 1 week of play with me nublet hop into Moongamers TS @
64.34.165.20:8781
see if you can hang..............or not heh
until you put up shut up.....but then again..........ive seen you stats"cough!"
BTW ive played since game came out,and why do players care how much i play?
give it a rest or log in and hang for a day or 2,there is only one of me,and BF2 is all i play.
good day
DeVerlosserNL
The Flying Dutchmen
+5|6678|Chinese Airfield.
Good to see you have the balls to react man...
evillbill
+-1|6705|West Oz

{TA}FireStorm wrote:

hmmm...
first off im not that old im 40+
ha ha that reminded me of something...

King Arthur: Old woman.
Dennis: Man.
King Arthur: Man, sorry. What knight lives in that castle over there?
Dennis: I'm 37.
King Arthur: What?
Dennis: I'm 37. I'm not old.
King Arthur: Well I can't just call you "man".
Dennis: Well you could say "Dennis".
King Arthur: I didn't know you were called Dennis.
Dennis: Well you didn't bother to find out did you?
King Arthur: I did say sorry about the "old woman", but from behind you looked...
Dennis: What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior.
King Arthur: Well I am king.
Dennis: Oh, king eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

(I'm 38, so I guess I am old. And I have to work, which is the curse of the gaming man)
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6708
hes gonna pass blazing in about 10 minutes.....
2ndLt.Tucker
If you can read this, your already dead
+33|6653|Stillwater, Ok
Lol monty python.  Gotta love the killer rabbit.
brad2195
Banned
+-6|6690
My god this guy has over 40,000 arty kills.......................you need a girl man
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6818|-
Use. The. Fucking. Search.

Thank you.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Use. The. Fucking. Search.

Thank you.
lol....