OmniDeath
~
+726|6641

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Omnideath wrote:

if only i were in the eu

hmm....i dont think ive got to play with all of you, but alphie is one of my top picks, unless he is out of grenades or cant find a walker...
my bianchi will find you

but you don't need to live here to be in our community

we have some Americans also..
well if thats the case...

i nominate myself
Bernadictus
+1,055|6734

Muahaha, ground pounding whores!

My K/D ration exceeds that of Norris' when it comes to the Battlewalker and the Gunship.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6735|The Hague, Netherlands

Bernadictus wrote:

Muahaha, ground pounding whores!

My K/D ration exceeds that of Norris' when it comes to the Battlewalker and the Gunship.
Bernie VS Trentie !!!!!!!!!

and goooooooooooooooo
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

Weapon / Vehicle KDRs don't mean shit in this game...
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6778

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

yup, completely irrelevant.
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6717|The Netherlands

superfly_cox wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

We play on the same server often so we face the same enemy and all get killed by them using a whatever weapon. Why are stats like that irrelevant in your opinion?
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

Echo wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

We play on the same server often so we face the same enemy and all get killed by them using a whatever weapon. Why are stats like that irrelevant in your opinion?
Because you can get huge KDR if you only use one weapon that most of people don't use. Just for example. I think BF2 style would have been better.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6558|Southampton, UK

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Echo wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

Because you can get huge KDR if you only use one weapon that most of people don't use. Just for example. I think BF2 style would have been better.
BF2 is better?
Yeah i said it.

Crowds: JERRY JERRY JERRY!

Last edited by Knightnifer (2007-03-06 12:51:04)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

I don't even compare BF2 and 2142, why ? because if doesn't get us anywhere..

BF2 is BF2

2142 is 2142

and I like 2142 more now.

done.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6734

On the other side, Trent has high score, but has almost 500hrs clocked allready, while some of us are just around 100-300
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6778

Echo wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

I've got a 20 k/d with the clark but that doesn't mean anything cause there's not lots of people using the clark.  If 2142 k/d were kept based on how often you died while holding the weapon then it would be relevant.  the way they do it, number of kill divided by deaths from same weapon, it is possible to suck with a weapon but have a great k/d because you use it alot and others don't.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6558|Southampton, UK

Bernadictus wrote:

On the other side, Trent has high score, but has almost 500hrs clocked allready, while some of us are just around 100-300
But he has no life.
We have to take that into account.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6466

Knightnifer wrote:

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Echo wrote:

BF2 is better?
Yeah i said it.

Crowds: JERRY JERRY JERRY!
Well,

I don't know where you got the impression of me prefering BF2 over 2142. I just said that the BF2 style for KDR calculations is better. Maybe I was little unclear, but I didn't think that it would be misunderstood.

EDIT: Superfly said just what I mean...

Last edited by NooBesT[FiN] (2007-03-07 04:54:28)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6747

Knightnifer wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

But he has no life.
that is a bit harsh man.

lets just put it this way.

theDude5B > everyone else. FACT
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

theDude5B wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

Bernadictus wrote:

But he has no life.
that is a bit harsh man.

EU community isn't classified as just Everyone else...

so maybe you're right.....

us - the dude > The Dude

Echo
WOoKie

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

theDude5B wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

But he has no life.
that is a bit harsh man.

EU community isn't classified as just Everyone else...

so maybe you're right.....

us - the dude > The Dude

The dude is one of the top players in our community, next to black winegum, alpha and trentnorris. Seriously, if winegum is playing on the other team, you re fucked. He was playing on the other team a couple of weeks ago and as soon as he left the server, my team started winning the rounds. All these guys are really good in different ways. Its not really comparable imo.

Btw i recently started sniper whoring again, picking up some old habbits. Recon combines well with squad leading, the active camo is pretty good for getting a beacon in a nice place close to a flag unseen. After you put down the beacon, place some apm's around it. I use the lambert for cqb and the zeller for all the other situations. I love my zeller, it just kicks ass. I m learning to become an more agressive sniper, fighting on the frontline really. Pop up, aim/shoot and relocate is my tactic.

Last edited by Echo (2007-03-15 04:12:51)

Hallvard
+262|6519|North Norway

Echo wrote:

I m learning to become an more agressive sniper, fighting on the frontline really. Pop up, aim/shoot and relocate is my tactic.
oh really? I always see you as far away from action it's possible to get.
but usually after a while with no kills at all you come runing to my location and lie down near me and start giving me kill damage assists ;p
Echo
WOoKie

kmjnhb wrote:

Echo wrote:

I m learning to become an more agressive sniper, fighting on the frontline really. Pop up, aim/shoot and relocate is my tactic.
oh really? I always see you as far away from action it's possible to get.
but usually after a while with no kills at all you come runing to my location and lie down near me and start giving me kill damage assists ;p
I used to be more passive sniper, shooting stuff at medium or long range but this week i started playing an more agressive role, shooting stuff at short range.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

thats where my bad habbit comes in, I always throw myself into combat too quickly

usually works with the grenades/shuko/bianchi style support but sometimes it really doesn't
Echo
WOoKie

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

thats where my bad habbit comes in, I always throw myself into combat too quickly

usually works with the grenades/shuko/bianchi style support but sometimes it really doesn't
I also have a habbit of rushing in when using a voss. Nowadays i m trying to do that with a zeller.
Hallvard
+262|6519|North Norway

I always rush in when using krylov/voss/carbine...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard