187sKillz
+1|6712|Houston
FUCK! I had like 17 hrs as engi, and I got 30+ kills on sharqui and i didn't get my vet badge. the ingame message didnt even show. fucking shit. then next round on dalian i got 23 kills, STILL NO BADGE. then on daqing i got 27 kills, no badge...FUCK!
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6783|06-01
ranked server?
if it was then the server could be screwed and not updating.
i have played in servers where the ingame message showed up but it didnt appear in my stats....
CC-Marley
+407|6854

187sKillz wrote:

FUCK! I had like 17 hrs as engi, and I got 30+ kills on sharqui and i didn't get my vet badge. the ingame message didnt even show. fucking shit. then next round on dalian i got 23 kills, STILL NO BADGE. then on daqing i got 27 kills, no badge...FUCK!
Your Mom must be proud....such a pleasant boy.....

Last edited by CC-Marley (2006-01-12 00:42:07)

187sKillz
+1|6712|Houston
o its ranked! its my clan's ranked server.
187sKillz
+1|6712|Houston

CC-Marley wrote:

187sKillz wrote:

Your Mom must be pround....such a pleasant boy.....
Dude, why did you mention my mom? WTF does my mom have to do with this?? My mom is fucking dead you prick. If you ever mention her again, I WILL hunt you down and kill you. Fucking watch what comes out of your mouth, bitch.
DarkStar
+0|6819|Atlanta, Ga
I think you just answered your own question right there.  Go take some Prozak and calm down.
PvtchieF73
+15|6735|Netherlands
omfg you should play this game,
relax dude, go play some sims or whatever...
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6769|Malaga, EspaƱa
Well ran in those shitty things mostly with my Vet badges:

like i join a server and have 14:30 hours as an Support....well i,m playing an hour and half and didnt get the badge and all my round where 25+ kills
but i aint going to be pissed about it...i just close the game...do something else and the next day the very first round on the same server i got it .... i think the stats must be updated , but while ur in game i think thats is causing the problem...so restart BF2 look at BF2HQ if they are updated , rejoin the server and try it anohter round.
CC-Marley
+407|6854

187sKillz wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

187sKillz wrote:

Dude, why did you mention my mom? WTF does my mom have to do with this?? My mom is fucking dead you prick. If you ever mention her again, I WILL hunt you down and kill you. Fucking watch what comes out of your mouth, bitch.
Bullshit you attention whore..Come find me.....I live on Cape Cod....Tell me when your coming and I'll even meet you at the bridge....You little bitch..... Oh by the way your WHITE! Just in case you didn't relize........... POSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.....lol

Last edited by CC-Marley (2006-01-12 11:07:15)

DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6784|Brixham, UK
Same stuff happened to me with the sniper badge, got the reqired kills 4 rounds in a row without getting the badge
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6710|Espoo, Finland

CC-Marley wrote:

187sKillz wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Bullshit you attention whore..Come find me.....I live on Cape Cod....Tell me when your coming and I'll even meet you at the bridge....You little bitch..... Oh by the way your WHITE! Just in case you didn't relize........... POSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1.....lol
Man you're an idiot...
This is the whining forum and it's meant to let some steam off and you come here and start insulting him?
Get a life idiot!
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6764|The Hague, Netherlands

You Need The 15 Hours Before You Join A Server To Get The Badge !!

Last edited by -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| (2006-01-12 11:14:31)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6714|UK

187sKillz wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

187sKillz wrote:

ever heard the saying

"Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics..Even if you win, you're still retarded"
Mjr.Mantooth
+2|6722

E7IX3R wrote:

187sKillz wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

ever heard the saying

"Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics..Even if you win, you're still retarded"
Sorry but I can't stop laughing feel bad one sec then start laughing again!
187sKillz
+1|6712|Houston
hey marley, check your PMs. Everyone else, thanks for the 'support' I guess. Some people are just major assholes. i wouldn't want anyone to feel what I feel like. get ready marley, I'm one who holds grudges, I won't forget about this.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6835|Marathon, Florida Keys
its not hard to get 22 kills, shut up
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
187sKillz
+1|6712|Houston
yeah i guess not, and it's 20. but anyway, I was still pissed. The principle of the thing. There's principalities in there. ya know?? and another thing. Marley, when did I ever say I was a certain race?? I sense that since you are trying to remind me I'm white, (which I'm not, my Mom was Mexican and my Dad is Iranian), you think I was acting differently?? I really don't think so, what you said just really pissed me off, and I don't think you realize who you're fucking with. I will GLADLY come to Cape Cod and "meet you at the bridge". Shit, Ill come to your house, beat your ass and then bone your sister. Also, take your mother Dorothy Mantooth out for a nice seafood dinner, and NEVER call her AGAIN.

Last edited by 187sKillz (2006-01-12 13:35:55)

Buzerk1
+44|6862
Woww... I got warnings for the Admin here for much less then this... any way to get back to topic??

Stupid question... don't get mad.. did you had the 15 hours played with the kit?... You get you 20 kills after the 15 hours...
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6873|-
Okie dokie then.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard