Mercu
+0|6251|Memphis
2142 Isn't as harder as it is more boring for my tastes. Sniping is very easy as well since they gave us a zoom scope. And the maps in 2142 have nothing on BF2.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6325|105 RVK
d00d u fucking own 24-7!
Longbow
+163|6644|Odessa, Ukraine

Dr_3V|L wrote:

You move like a penguin when playing inf on 2142
Exactly ; this prevents me from buying this piece of shit .
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6406|Somersetshire

Longbow wrote:

Dr_3V|L wrote:

lol same here
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6593|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA

I.M.I Militant wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

Runescape>BF2>BF2142
dude, wait, did you just say runescape?
why chuy...why do you forbid to post the lolcats!?

runescape is for 7 year olds.
Atleast if you want to play an rpg, play wow.
everyone starts on runescape./. i was a member lvl 92 played for about a year.. it got me started on MMO/RPGS'S

so now i call my dad an r tard and play wow!

(IM NOT AN R TARD
i didn't start out on shitscape. i started out on diablo 2, THE KING of the modern RPG. WoW is fucking awesome i must say.
Simon
basically
+838|6656|UK
omg not a 24:7 KD!1!!!!11!1!111!!!

you are truly the uber pwner of all batelfeilds
']['error
Banned
+630|6642|The Netherlands

seymorebutts443 wrote:

I.M.I Militant wrote:

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

dude, wait, did you just say runescape?
why chuy...why do you forbid to post the lolcats!?

runescape is for 7 year olds.
Atleast if you want to play an rpg, play wow.
everyone starts on runescape./. i was a member lvl 92 played for about a year.. it got me started on MMO/RPGS'S

so now i call my dad an r tard and play wow!

(IM NOT AN R TARD
i didn't start out on shitscape. i started out on diablo 2, THE KING of the modern RPG. WoW is fucking awesome i must say.
omg lvl 92 on that free internet game with the shittiest graphics in the world!!??
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6825|Lithuania

Nyte wrote:

2142 was so easy that I stopped.
Cannot agree with you more.

Sniping was so incredibly easy... was #1 and then #2 in the world with Park with a 4 or 5 overall KD.

It just got plain and boring, even when I used different guns. I don't know how people still play it now since they bought it. You must all be insane.

Company of Heroes > BF
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6594|Michigan, USA
Ah great anopther topic spiraling down in to "OMG 2142 for noobs!".  I played both, and if you ask me BF2 is boring as hell, I love getting spawn raped on just about every map consistently so some prick can boost his ego with a 70-0 score, and trying to get some kills with the crappy rockets launcher, Do miss the jets and helis, ill admit that, but I honestly don't understand the problem with gun drift, and all that.  Yeah, its the future, but the fact of the matter is, if it was made to the kind of future people want it would suck more ass then you could imagine.

Imagine this, you get a laser rifle, with a sight capable of detecting people behind walls, and able to shoot them through them.  Futuristic? Yes Fun? No.
jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

Tehremos wrote:

Longbow wrote:

Dr_3V|L wrote:

lol same here
"lol" penguins >bunnies
Chillin&killin
+27|6673|Manchester,England

[-DER-]Omega wrote:

Nyte wrote:

2142 was so easy that I stopped.
Cannot agree with you more.

Sniping was so incredibly easy... was #1 and then #2 in the world with Park with a 4 or 5 overall KD.

It just got plain and boring, even when I used different guns. I don't know how people still play it now since they bought it. You must all be insane.

Company of Heroes > BF
company of heroes is good but you wont beat Rome/medieval 2 for strategy

Rome total realism
iMPaCT.uK
+72|6494|UK , Birmingham

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

Runescape>BF2>BF2142
runescape is for people whos computers are to pathetic to run a real game
so true. i have people at school who tell me about how great runescape is, then find out there on windows 95

Last edited by iMPaCT.uK (2007-03-15 07:32:54)

XRogerMellieX
+8|6326

irok100 wrote:

just played  BF2 for the first time  since launch day of 2142... after trying to specialize so long in sniping in 2142.. which sucks for those who haven't had that experience. 

I came back today.. a long time veteran of BF2 ..pretty accomplished  and played a 24 7 sharqi server starting halfway through the round... When i joined the leader had 37 points.  After  only a few minutes i had 15 kills and 2 deaths all sniping. ended up with 24 kills and 7 deaths at the end of the round 56 total points and 4rth overall  scoring under a tank whore.. a heli whore and the winning commander...
only a few points behind each. Did i miss something.. because when i joined 2142 it didn't seem that hard, but coming back to this game was way easy in comparison.
I would suggest one of two things... there was no decent competition or you just got very lucky.
Killya
+4|6289
2142 was the biggest letdown ever, it only appeals really to infantry only whores.  It's like the world devolved and there is no close-air or air support really.  I figured there would be like hover craft (like on the incredibles or jetsons)  and spacecraft to pilot when I bought it.   It went from a total battlefield to just infantry fighting.   Even with upgrades, etc, the weapon accuracy got nerfed from bf2, so I am sure if you actually played 2142 over bf2 for awhile and came back, it would appear really easy to play bf2.

Last edited by Killya (2007-03-16 08:38:44)

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6704

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

Runescape>BF2>BF2142
Not funny.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6325|105 RVK

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

Runescape>BF2>BF2142
so true. i have people at school who tell me about how great runescape is, then find out there on windows 95
i allways tell runscape nerds i have the ''blue party hat'' its supose to be like super rare and they allways go ''NO WAY DUDE THATS A LIE'' its so funny
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.

Missionless wrote:

iMPaCT.uK wrote:

i allways tell runscape nerds i have the ''blue party hat'' its supose to be like super rare and they allways go ''NO WAY DUDE THATS A LIE'' its so funny
HAHAHAH I remember reading a guide for like 2 hours learning a quick way to get a 100 mil and stuff. It was so funny back in the day "get to lvl 60 fishing n fish da lobbies n sell dem in fallaroth until u can get teh sharks blah blah..."

I was pro, then my account got hacked, then i bought bf2 and i was like "OMG A RL GAME LOLOL"
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6325|Australia
I play 2142 for a few hours in a LAN cafe, and it did seem easier to master then BF2. By my second game, I got 8-2, including a knife kill (small score, but I had to leave ). Admittedly, in the first game I got a purple heart, though that probably came from me trying repeatedly to land the transport chopper (well...hover thing) on the enemy titan, but then failing dismally and just blowing up on impact.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6461|meh-land
2142 is way way easier than bf2.  I prefer bf2 because:
its harder and more of a challenge
smoother
guns feel better
it isn't as easy to go 8:1 kdr...
you don't lose accuracy when you go prone...
Exxorcism
Vatican's Holy Sniper
+2|6258|Vatican
Bf2 > Bf2142
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6363|California
D2 Rapes Face.
Private_Adam
Medic since 1942
+245|6649|United States

kajukenbo_kid wrote:

Runescape>BF2>BF2142
lol runescape
Battlefield 2>Battlefield 2142
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6593|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
WoW>BF2>BF2142>Shitscape
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6413|...
ok... Say Runescape out loud, then ask yourself if I was kidding....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard