Fahrenheit
+0|6788
5 months before i got mine!!! and i earned it fighting! played for 7 months now....didnt get it cos i was shite ..got it cos the odds were stacked against our side when i joined..one flag left...whole mec army against us...held the buggers off till round ended...they never got last flag!...sharqi pen TV staion only flag left...195 v 50 when i joined....so im proud i got it cos i died trying!!!!...somtimes it sucks but you do what you gotta do regardless of the odds..could have swapped sides but wheres the fun in that?..second one i earned cos i was shite lol!!! wasnt really in the mood for playing oh well!
dan500
+57|6856
Got up to about 650hrs, then went for it
Fahrenheit
+0|6788
read most of the posts now and i gotta say what a load of losers we have here...i dont want one its a loser medal....fuck off!..ill leave if i get one....and so on!.....cant anyone think of a situation in which you might earn one honourably?....I did....same as the medic guy...hats off to ya sir!! anyone who goes outta their way to earn one is just daft!....earn it with valour in the service of ur team! and dont quit cos ur score sucks!..sometimes it dont matter how hard u try shit happens...what u gonna do? quit in shame? or carry on regardless...earning the PH is no shame ask the thousands of US allied soldiers who got one in the second WW....noob medal my ass....only a noob wouldnt have one cos he aint got the skill to defend to the last man/flag..oh where losing lets leave it might affect our stats!!!....my lad got his defending an uncap base which was constantly being base raped ..........
WooT_Stolpskott
+1|6738|Sweden
dont have it:P it should be my last medal(A)
Answeller
Usual Suspect
+16|6707|İstanbul,Türkiye

Fahrenheit wrote:

read most of the posts now and i gotta say what a load of losers we have here...i dont want one its a loser medal....fuck off!..ill leave if i get one....and so on!.....cant anyone think of a situation in which you might earn one honourably?....I did....same as the medic guy...hats off to ya sir!! anyone who goes outta their way to earn one is just daft!....earn it with valour in the service of ur team! and dont quit cos ur score sucks!..sometimes it dont matter how hard u try shit happens...what u gonna do? quit in shame? or carry on regardless...earning the PH is no shame ask the thousands of US allied soldiers who got one in the second WW....noob medal my ass....only a noob wouldnt have one cos he aint got the skill to defend to the last man/flag..oh where losing lets leave it might affect our stats!!!....my lad got his defending an uncap base which was constantly being base raped ..........
The objective of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastards die for theirs. I guess this quote from Patton is enough answer for ya.
KillerAFET
+3|6789|Abilene, Texas

ownership10 wrote:

i have gone 160 hours with out getting a purple heart, was close but didnt get it......how long have the rest of you gone......be honest!!
Have yet to come even close.  My worse K to D is about 1 to 1.  Unless you are really trying for that medal you should not get it.
Drunkaholic
+4|6733
I got mine in the first month because I had a faulty router until October >_<
[DARE] ksack
+0|6704
if u get a ph that usually means ur pretty bad cause thats a .25 K/D ratio in a round.  WOW!

havent gotten one in my 150 hours
Tearsofromance
+0|6696|Canada
lmao, i got mine at around 30h of playing
Fahrenheit
+0|6788

Answeller wrote:

Fahrenheit wrote:

The objective of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastards die for theirs. I guess this quote from Patton is enough answer for ya.
Thats all well and good in real life sir, but this is just a game!!! no respawns in real life, re-incarnation maybe if your beleifs stretch that far....guess its only fair to expect some peeps to take the game seriously...but c'mon it is just a game after all....play have fun!
plastic_budgie
+114|6760|England : East Yorkshire
I like my purple heart fills a gap in the medal's list.
jdrou
Wiki Contributor
+2|6693

Got mine a couple of weeks ago after 160 hours.  Just a really bad round where I joined the losing team near the end.
(BRU)Timothy
+5|6696|Pennsylvania - Hershey!
Almost 300 hours and don't have it.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6758|Mark it zero.
being a medic in karkand... along with lots of others that decide to stare at me instead of revive..
YourFavoriteWookiee
+0|6839|Denmark
I got it (by killing myself) and it looks so cool
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6703|Howell, Mi USA
i have almost 260 hours playing time and still no purple heart. maybe i need to start suxin more.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Speelbal
+146|6761|Netherlands
I wanted it so sometimes I just stood still in front of an enemy so he could kill me for free. First I killed 5 people, then the deaths.

And yes, I really got it on purpose.

Last edited by Speelbal (2006-01-12 12:38:57)

Ludic
+0|6776|New York
almost 500 hours without it. =\
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6791|The Hague, Holland
I avoid that shit like the black plague..
AdamEcks
+1|6712|Canada, Eh.
I still havn't gotten one, over 260 hrs, however, a friend that always plays on my acct. was nice enough to pick two up for me even though it only shows one.
Beer_Ranger
+18|6703|usa
240 hrs and no ph.
P3R3K
+0|6688
Got it trying to knife at karland.
Driller[SV]
+1|6688|Slovenia

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

I avoid that shit like the black plague..
Quote! It's the losers medal of merit... "C'mon start playing seriusly... stop wanking"
Metaltop
+1|6772|The Netherlands
I don't like awards where you have to die for.
I still don't have the PH and I am not planning on getting it.

I can't also get the legion of merit ribbon because I don't have a death streak of 8
mpec82
+-1|6730
never had one

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard