acidkiller187
+123|6630
So, now that we have had topics about Christianity and all the rest that goes with it, how about, Satanism! So, you believe there is “NO GOD”, then what about the Devil? Do you believe he exists? Or is he just a fable made up by your parents to scare you when you where disobedient? When you are about to do something wrong, what is that voice inside your head warning you, telling you that you are about to do something wrong? Is it God, the Devil, or just instinct of some sort…?

What is this soul that both Devil and Christian worshippers fight over? (It’s almost like it is a lost and rare treasure which can’t be bought, but only won). I for one believe in many things and have always been fascinated by people points of views on death and the afterlife. It is not science…! It is not a fable…! There has to be something… That beginning everyone is looking for. Where is the end? What is the end? Death is the only answer to the beginning, or that is what I believe at least. 

War has another name (GREED) and has nothing to do with religion in any form or way… Unless referred to the 10 commandments, in which case there is a section about greed. It’s still man made though, or is it?

I’m just really confused atm and I’m trying to figure out some things in my life. If you have anything positive to add plz feel free, if you don’t, BEAT IT! MOVE ALONG! And find someone ells to n00n on…

PS. And No! I'm not on Crack...
too_money2007
+145|6308|Keller, Tx
There's no Devil, just like there's no God. Too bad too, as our lives are too short on this pathetic rock.
HeimdalX
+37|6651

too_money2007 wrote:

There's no Devil, just like there's no God. Too bad too, as our lives are too short on this pathetic rock.
Religion is social control
stef10
+173|6482|Denmark
Well, I am going to explain you something. In the bible no one really knows where Satan comes from. Satan is hebrew for Gods opponent. Once Satan was gain the right to be one of Gods angels but after betraying God, Satan was sent away. But it is kind of hard to explain. The bible mentions other demon masters that sounds worse than Satan.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK

stef10 wrote:

Well, I am going to explain you something. In the bible no one really knows where Satan comes from. Satan is hebrew for Gods opponent. Once Satan was gain the right to be one of Gods angels but after betraying God, Satan was sent away. But it is kind of hard to explain. The bible mentions other demon masters that sounds worse than Satan.
How have they not re-captured you yet?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

I don't get that why God is so forgiving and nice y'know, a really cool dude, how come he turn a blind eye to the possible billions, (trillions,) of souls in agony in Hell. If he was so nice wouldn't he just click his fingers, (or do that blinky nod thing from "I Dream of Jeanie.") and those people would be instantly saved? Instead he's all pouty and says in a huff "we'll you didn't think I was cool so nyaaah nyaaah!"
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
acidkiller187
+123|6630

Ty wrote:

I don't get that why God is so forgiving and nice y'know, a really cool dude, how come he turn a blind eye to the possible billions, (trillions,) of souls in agony in Hell. If he was so nice wouldn't he just click his fingers, (or do that blinky nod thing from "I Dream of Jeanie.") and those people would be instantly saved? Instead he's all pouty and says in a huff "we'll you didn't think I was cool so nyaaah nyaaah!"
Here is my view on hell: It's sort of like a prison, you get the really bad guy's IE (MURDER, RAPE AND GENOCIDE...) in the low sec of hell, and the guy's who did minor crimes IE (THEFT AND VANDALISM...) in the medium sec. I don't think that they are stuck down there forever either, in fact I believe they have a second chance to prove themselves IMO... 

But what do I know anyway, It's just based on my own theory...
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

Satanism isn't devil worship. Satanists use Satan as a symbol of freedom and free will, FYI.

So: Devil worship is devil worship, not Satanism. Don't get them confused.
theelviscerator
+19|6289

Toilet Sex wrote:

Satanism isn't devil worship. Satanists use Satan as a symbol of freedom and free will, FYI.

So: Devil worship is devil worship, not Satanism. Don't get them confused.
To God, thats no explanation btw.

Both equally busted and going to hell.
zeidmaan
+234|6415|Vienna

religion is not cool. Are you cool ??
[Ew]Ess
+2|6312

Ty wrote:

"Forgiving, nice " ???? - Have you read the Old Testament ? - The God of the Old Testament is the most brutal, self absorbed, judgemental and unforgiving character I have ever heard of.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6445|The Land of Scott Walker

Ty wrote:

He didn't turn a blind eye, read the New Testament.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6456|The edge of sanity
Satan (for those whom don't know) was originally the prosecutor against the soul for his misdeeds in the court of heaven. He was supposedly the most aesthetically pleasing angel in god's court. He was sent to hell for all eternity for rebelling against god. Hell is supposed to be a frozen wasteland as you are departed from god's eternal warmth.
m3thod
All kiiiiiiiiinds of gainz
+2,197|6671|UK

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Satan (for those whom don't know) was originally the prosecutor against the soul for his misdeeds in the court of heaven. He was supposedly the most aesthetically pleasing angel in god's court. He was sent to hell for all eternity for rebelling against god. Hell is supposed to be a frozen wasteland as you are departed from god's eternal warmth.
As depicted by Dante

http://altreligion.about.com/library/gr … erno32.jpg

Is that the big man in the middle taking a leisurely stroll around the bad noobs?
Blackbelts are just whitebelts who have never quit.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6525|South Florida

too_money2007 wrote:

/totalyagree
15 more years! 15 more years!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6529|Global Command
You'll find out when you die.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6570|Portland, OR, USA
No one in their right mind would believe some of the stuff that any religion claims.  You have to have some way to strike fear into the hearts of people so they well believe what you say.
David.P
Banned
+649|6274
Do i have to get into this? I believe in God but what i also believe in is human instinct and we all know what human instinct makes people do right? Theres your answer!(If you think about it)
Phrozenbot
+632|6616|do not disturb

David.Podedworny wrote:

Do i have to get into this? I believe in God but what i also believe in is human instinct and we all know what human instinct makes people do right? Theres your answer!(If you think about it)
Yes, God has given everyone a conscience to understand sin, whether or not they know the law (10 commandments), so people feel guilt when they do wrong (lie, steal, murder).

That's what I believe anyways.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

I am confused too.

What?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6519|Πάϊ

HeimdalX wrote:

Religion is social control
Satan is just one big ugly cop.
ƒ³
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6405|North Carolina

too_money2007 wrote:

Agreed....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard