Poll

Who is gonna buy the upcoming booster packs

Yes 69% 69% - 9 30% 30% - 4
No 15% 15% - 2 84% 84% - 11
Total: 13
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6745|Singapore
Well if they make it a dvd hardcopy and include new maps, i would prolly buy it.
DeAThSniPer[CoD]
+8|6783|Virginia, United States
it wouldnt need to be a dvd hardcopy, jus a cd copy becuz it doesnt seem like it has much on it, but anyways yea i would rather they make a hardcopy of it then make u buy it off the internet.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6759|The United Center
i'll get it.  doesn't matter much to me if i have a cd or not.  i bought BF2 on cd and i fail to see the point.  people complain about not having a manual, but the manual for BF2 is absolutely terrible.  they might as well have not made one at all.
TigrisJK
+3|6738
I've already spent enough money on BF2 and SF that I probably won't... as fun as driving a Challenger or flying a Eurofighter Typhoon would be.

Mmmmm.... Eurofighter...

Plus there seem to be no more H&K Unlocks so I'm happy with what I'm doing right now.

Last edited by TigrisJK (2006-01-12 05:16:46)

Metaltop
+1|6775|The Netherlands
maybe, if it's good and sold as a hardcopy, I don't know anyone here with a creditcard.

I thought they sold more hardcopy's of Special Forces than over the internet.
Or they will make a hardcopy of 2 boosterpacks bundled together.

Or else EA will get less money, and if EA gets less money noone will be happy.
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6767
Deninately buying it As long as EA & DICE Shovel it, ill keep on buying it

Cant wait to be dissapointed like Special Forces All over Again
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6804
Yeah, I'll buy it.  Six pounds (sterling) is pretty much throw away money these days.  If I have to choose between an add-on to BF2 and a jazz mag, I know which comes first. :p

Last edited by aardfrith (2006-01-12 05:27:24)

SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6797|Perth, Western Australia
Only on hard copy, and no matter what they do I will not even consider getting the armour upgrade
pokerplaya
want to go heads up?
+11|6746|cairns australia
am buying but they have said that booster packs are only available by download.repeat only by download
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6755|Malaga, España
just say ''EA NEEDS MONEY!''
staticblue
Vindicator
+28|6747|Houston, TX
I'ed pay 15 to 20 if they woulld just put it on the shelves for two reasons. When I buy something I want a tangable object. Something that physical represent what I purchased. Even if it was just a CD key I have to enter to DL the booster pack. Second, I don't like to use credit cards online. With that said I will probably have to mysteriously misplace my card on feb 8 and use my girlfriends instead. Haha. I'm a jerk. j/k
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6729|Riva, MD
Hell yeah, i'll buy them both.
vonSteuben
+3|6714|Essen - Germany
Hmm, either I am too dense or there are too many "Yes/No"s for the options to click on

But I will buy it, and I will buy the second one as well.
And the third.... fourth... depending on how long I have fun with the BF2 merchandise I will shelf out some money for it (and I have loads of fun right now, even with my sucky stats.. or maybe because of them hehe).

I am playing MMORPGs for many years now and that is more expensive per month than these Boosterpacks.

See ya,
vonSteuben
Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6711|Taiwan
i am.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6752|Vermont
I'm not really very interested in the second one since it seems like it's just going to be armor maps.  Aberdeen and El Alamein were always my least favorite maps in BF1942.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6778|UK
Might aswell its only £8.99 plus you get to play brits on one of the new 3 maps.

They so need to make it a DVD or CD version though, i hate buying off the internet.
PvtchieF73
+15|6721|Netherlands
yep me 2 , really dislike not having original
yuck7777
+12|6786|USA
I would rather have a cd or dvd when I buy it. But if it will only be downloadable I'll still buy both.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard