deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6484|Connecticut
I know this doesn't hold any BF2 relevance but this morning my 5 1/2 month old son said "Dadda" for the first time. We know it wasnt an accident because he has said it twice since this morning. I am freaking out I'm so exited and  I just wanted to share with my BF2 neighbors. If you guys want, maybe this thread could turn into a spot where we talk about good things in our lives. Kids first words, getting accepted to college, first threesome, etc.... Thanks for reading!
Malloy must go
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6741|Chicago.
Why delete it? It's a joyous occasion.

Congrats man.
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6647|Land of the Very Cold
Awesome +1 for you
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6556|UK
nice have a +1
jamie_v1.1
+35|6493|Leeds, UK
Yeah, its a awesome moment, i remember when i heard my boy say daddy for the first time, i almost cried it was such a moment.  Just wait till he says "I love you daddy", you will not be able to control those emotions!!.  Take care bro.
Madhadda1
+270|6535|Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Cool, +1 and no this wont get deleted
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6484|Connecticut
Thanks guys for all of the congrats.
Malloy must go
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6636
+1 from blademaster congrats
nonexistentusmc
+26|6436|Queens, NYC
Wow, thats a touchy moment right there. I was once told that having a child is a life changing moment. You've definitely experienced this. I'm glad for you and your family to have experienced this. Oorah!
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6358|Columbus, Ohio
meh.....

Let me know when he says "welcome to the suck."

Ryan
+1,230|6834|Alberta, Canada

Almost brought a tear to my eye...
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6765|Nova Scotia, Canada

Woooooooooo.....I just got accepted into St. FX today. It's rated the #1 university in Canada for 5 years in a row, so it's pretty good!

I'm so pumped!!!!!!
nonexistentusmc
+26|6436|Queens, NYC
If it's gon be a thread about "firsts", then the first time I was called a Marine by my SDI was probably the first thing I've ever earned in my life. So that's just about two "firsts" in that experience of mine. I'll probably be getting my first car this year, and my first apartment next year. Congrats to everyone's first, past, present and future. ;D
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6516|South Florida

deeznutz1245 wrote:

I know this doesn't hold any BF2 relevance but this morning my 5 1/2 month old son said "Dadda" for the first time. We know it wasnt an accident because he has said it twice since this morning. I am freaking out I'm so exited and  I just wanted to share with my BF2 neighbors. If you guys want, maybe this thread could turn into a spot where we talk about good things in our lives. Kids first words, getting accepted to college, first threesome, etc.... Thanks for reading!
Congradulations man!!
Ahhh kids, they grow up so fast... So ive heard

Make sure his next word is 'Republican' and then 'Conservative' and his first sentance can be 'Second amendment'
15 more years! 15 more years!
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6358|Columbus, Ohio
Well, the first time I killed someone was definitely a first to remember.  Not something I like to think about, but it sticks out in my mind for sure.

December 21st, 2001.  Afghanistan.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6516|South Florida

usmarine2007 wrote:

Well, the first time I killed someone was definitely a first to remember.  Not something I like to think about, but it sticks out in my mind for sure.

Sweet, what did it feel like??

Last edited by Dezerteagal5 (2007-03-05 18:55:37)

theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6300
lol canada sucks
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6358|Columbus, Ohio

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Sweet, what did it feel like??
At the moment I was pumped up on so much adrenaline from being in my first fire fight that I did not feel anything.  But, to be honest, it is not a good feeling, even right after 9/11.  It didn't get me down or anything, but there was no more adrenaline rushes during any more fire fights if you get my point.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6673|The Lou
At first i thought it said 5 year old son, i was about to say... kinda a late bloomer? lol but kool!!1 hope he grows up smart and doesnt do (that much) dope
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6675|United States of America

Dezerteagal5 wrote:

Make sure his next word is 'Republican' and then 'Conservative' and his first sentance can be 'Second amendment'
AHHHHHH!!! My learned (learn-ed, not learned) ears! "Second amendment" isn't even a phrase, much less an independent clause that could be a sentence.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6653|USA
I am placing this here. If confirmed I WILL make my own thread.

My girlfriends pregnancy test says shes pregnant.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6516|South Florida

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

I am placing this here. If confirmed I WILL make my own thread.

My girlfriends pregnancy test says shes pregnant.
Confirmed
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6713|Eastern PA
Wait till he gets to the "no" phase.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6616|Quebec city, Canada

theexterminator222 wrote:

lol canada sucks
lets talk about your country's dept, life expectancy, obesity, criminal rate, etc ok ?

(ok I'll stop because Ill get a few good fellow americans against me and they are all good people.. except for you...)
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6287|Bloomington Indiana
this weekend i took a girl out who ive been insane for since october and had the whole first kiss thing. sweet moment.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard