stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6721|California

i was just 20 for 1 with it when i got SAS service ribbon
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
Really? How'd you do it? Gotta be out of a tank to rant/rave about it. Gotta actually be using it, also were you in a squad and in a server not full, I really find this interesting. Tell me how you got it.  I've played Engy in SF maps and found it ridiculous on a full server 64 map. Try going to Warlord with it at the palace you'll hit probably 2 guys unless they are stupid and came one at a time. Not flaming; just interested on how it's done, willing to learn, maybe I am doing it totally wrong.
MURPHY-D.
+0|6705
Forget everything you know about the EA MP7.  Its one of the "fixes" in the patch (announced today - 11 Jan):

"Bug in MP7 fire rate fixed. Ammo count increased and mag count and damage decreased"
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6776|Noizyland

I've thoroughly planned my remaining unlocks now. At First Sergant I will unlock the SCAR-L and the DAO-12, (yes, I am finally getting the DAO, I'm not saying I'm going to use it though,) and lastly get the SF LMG and the MP7. I like the MP7 it was an awesome firing rate/sound while firing, and it packs a punch, (not that much of a punch but I like SMGs and the MP7 is one of the better ones.) I'll unlock it last because at the moment I'm happy with my Jackhammer and I'd rather have the SCAR. I'll be unlocking the DAO next no doubt because I want an unlock for each class now, and I'm sick of boycotting it. Still, I may change my mind and swap the SCAR for the MP7.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6686
Wow, looks like they are going to gimp it even more.

Like I said, I think that the MP7 should replace your pistol.  Then it would be worth unlocking.  That sounds interesting, doesn't it?  I would much rather have this instead of a pistol, it it would be balanced since it is such a bad weapon, and engineers have zero chance at long range.

Basically they are going to change this weapon into an anti-tank SMG.  Wow, sounds good.  EA just screwed you, again.
Maj.Do
+85|6753|good old CA
the mp7 is an awesome close range gun...sometimes long if u can burst.  but it is mainly a tank crew gun and stuff.   The booster pack will have the p90   : )
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
im trying to get repair points .. and i think its pretty good teamwork to keep your armor alive .. could be the deciding factor in a win ...so blow me ...

and btw my stats are better than yours in everything so take your "newb" llama comment and stick it in your canadian ass
priznat
+0|6848

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

I have absolutely no idea what you morons who are saying the MP7 rocks are talking about.

Can you please post links to your BF2 stats so I can assess your newbness?

[..snip..]
You are hilarious! Why should it matter to you in any way, shape or form if someone likes a certain unlock. What kind of jacked-up imbecile judges someone's opinions solely on their stats in a GAME. I'm sure you have quite the impressive stats, inversely proportional to your interpersonal skills. I really don't care, because anyone who is obviously such an attention whore is just begging to have their stats analyzed by strangers on the internet to justify their sad existance.  To you I say: Lighten Up!

As for the MP7, I don't see anything wrong with it requiring a rant and insulting put-downs. It sounds cool, [*VRRRRAP*!] and you can use it to write your name on the wall.. Try that with a shotgun!

BTW, not all Canadians are such a-holes.. He's from Quebec, so he probably can't help it!

Last edited by priznat (2006-01-12 02:26:00)

chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
i dont hate canadians ..or even this douche for being the 1 trillionth retard to say the word newb
imdead
Death StatPadder
Well as I stated before, you actually HAVE to use the MP7 outside of a tank to rant about it. I will use it however, if I am engineer, I will hunt down that tank, because thats my job and I know that's where I belong. I used the MP7 SOLELY as infantry, I can tell you I don't know how to use it like these people saying it rocks in CQC. The rate of fire is brilliant, but you have to hit the person 5 times to kill them, and by that time you are done for, and if you shot someone less than that the person was obviously hurt already. This is just my experience with this pistol. If you go CQC with this pea-shooter, everyone will want to play against you, you might hit one person,but after that you are dead, trust me, you won't last long-- and if you do you are not playing a full server 64. If you are running around being an engy without finding armour, it's just plain ridiculous
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
nah thats not me bitch .. feel free to look here http://bf2s.com/player/chitlin-biscuit/ and then take your foot out your mouth

also i checked your stats and if you didnt have 300 hours of commander with 10,000 arty kills  your k/d would be below 2:1

Last edited by chitlin (2006-01-13 21:07:26)

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

Octavarium wrote:

Can somone make a HONEST comparison of the MP7 with other weapons...

e.g. range, accuracy & damage compared to the MP5 and the rifles?

Just wouldn't mind finding out how good they are as i've never managed to pick one up for a play
Just tk some poor sod using an MP7. That's wot some sad wanker did to me, not once but several times, just to try out my MP7.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

imdead wrote:

I couldn't even hit a wall with the MP7 at long range. Haven't tried CQC yet because can't get close enough without being hit by stronger weapons. If you're engineer, you'd better stay in the tank. Flame it; but you all know it's true.
It's true.
imdead
Death StatPadder

chitlin wrote:

nah thats not me bitch .. feel free to look here http://bf2s.com/player/chitlin-biscuit/ and then take your foot out your mouth

also i checked your stats and if you didnt have 300 hours of commander with 10,000 arty kills  your k/d would be below 2:1
Still doesn't show me anything. Nice though. I wish I had some of those scores, but less time in choppers and tanks would be me, I like to go afoot. Doing the tank thing now and I know now how easy it is to raise all those stats. You play differently than I, and your happy with that, and I am happy with mine, does that mean I suck since I am not where you are at? ...Also I am On my original account first time playing FPS and not touching singleplayer, I consider myself an average JOe. But I looked at those stats and they are nice.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6764
sry im talking to that soe douche calling me newb and shit
imdead
Death StatPadder
Esker
+1|6728

{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy wrote:

Octavarium wrote:

Can somone make a HONEST comparison of the MP7 with other weapons...

e.g. range, accuracy & damage compared to the MP5 and the rifles?

Just wouldn't mind finding out how good they are as i've never managed to pick one up for a play
Just tk some poor sod using an MP7. That's wot some sad wanker did to me, not once but several times, just to try out my MP7.
I've unlocked it now though
Sh4rkb1t3
+6|6686
The MP7 is worse than an AT SMG.
{HMS}_Sir_Del_Boy
+69|6710|th3 unkn0wn

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

chitlin wrote:

Wow you still didn't answer the question about what an MP7 has to do with you going around repairing vehicles.

Your vehicle whoring is 10x worse than me being a commander.
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
oberst_enzian
+234|6744|melb.au
i like the mp7. i have raised my smg stat with it alone (sure it's only .85, but it was alot worse before). it's quite good if you're getting a spec ops out of your base (i.e. either when their setting C4 and not looking so you can get close enough, or when they've used their c4 but choose to hide rather than leave). also, if you're in armour and have to jump becuase it's about to go - you're usually dead anyway, so whatever gun you have doesn't really matter. Also, when you're in that situation when you see a prone guy that's hoping you haven't noticed him while you drive by - i tend to jump out and quickly spray them before they know what's happening, and i have done this successfully more times with the mp7 than the shotties. just my two cents.

btw; jackhammer totally sucks ass. i couldn't kill a cockroach with it. having said that, i know that usually when there are complaints about a weapon, it's because people haven't given themselves enough time to use it properly (i.e. therefore don't know how to use it properly and blame the weapon - L85, case in point) - so, i know it's off topic, but has anyone got any jackhammer advice? pm me if you don't want to derail the thread.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6763|Internet!
Agamemnar, how about you encourage us to run around with our MP-7s out, since we're so easy to kill?

Seriously, why the fuck do you care?

Moving slightly back on topic. A noteworthy feature of the MP-7 is a deviation mod when crouching of 1.0. The MP-7 has a lower deviation when crouching than any assault rifle (save the G36-E).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard