[M]Chicken
+1|6676|Texas
rotfl, our admins don't spawn kill or base rape. But imho, there's no such thing as spawn killing. If you get popped a couple times when spawning, spawn somewhere else, sneak up behind the feeb who never leaves the APC and shove a rocket up their ass . The one thing I HATE about Wake is as USMC at the start of the map, when some shXthead TKs everyone to get the chopper or the plane and you dont get your air defense up fast enough or cant quickly cap a spawn point, the base raping on the ship can be terrible. But its part of the game... I will however ban the shit outa someone who intentionally TKs to get the chopper or plane. In my years admining, I find that if they act like that in game, they wont improve. Better to cull them out quick.

We dont have any modded content on BF2 either. The guy who started our server years ago was nicknamed Moder from when he used to mod playstations.

Our website for reserved slot information is www.modersgaming.com. Again, if you like, hop in TS and one of our admins will get you a spot to try it out. The public slots are almost always full, but we'll make room for you, just mention this post. I don't want anyone thinking we're tards or overadmining feebs!
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6759
i am the sandwich artist
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6758|UK

[M]Chicken wrote:

I'm amazed at the people who will play an online game full of guns, yet whine because others have them irl. Jealousy rears its ugly head.

Enough said, I'm going to clean my AK47, AR15, my HK USP .45 and Colt Combat Elite that I just got through shooting. To the non-hunters out there who think hunters are savages or whatever, look down at your shoes (if you are wearing any). Ooops, leather! omfg you animal! Drop the chicken wing and go pick up some tofu, you cheese eating surrender monkeys!!

ps - the beaver had less hair on it than your mother... Doh! Thats gotta leave a mark!
You must be the most ignorant asshole ive every read.

Most people have no problem with hunting, but that doesnt mean they think guns are cool. I have no intention of ever owning a gun, the fact that guns are illegal in the UK is why isnt not as fucked up as america.
[M]Chicken
+1|6676|Texas
If it wasnt for the US you'd be speaking german a few years back. If I recall, the US had to loan you guns to defend yourself. Ever hear of the lend-lease program from WWII? I guess you guys could have used spitwads or ooo, maybe a pitchfork? I'm not slamming my UK friends, just this individual's logic. I believe you CAN own a firearm in the UK, but you have to leave it at an approved facility. I also believe you still have problems with firearms, murders, robberies, etc, there. Gun control makes criminals out of law abiding citizens. I agree it may deter crime, but so would more stringent enforcement of existing laws.

ROTFL, this was good for a laugh. You'll realize soon enough you cannot upset me.
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6759
stfu vilham lol u chode

your posts are so ghey and unconvincing

go drink your tea, eat your stupid crumpets, and for god's sake brush those nasty teeth before you diss the states fag.  US owns ur puppet nation and ur goofy P.M.

u fucking idiot lolz
72Wolf-
+1|6706

Vilham wrote:

Most people have no problem with hunting, but that doesnt mean they think guns are cool. I have no intention of ever owning a gun, the fact that guns are illegal in the UK is why isnt not as fucked up as america.
Um...Uk != Fupd? Please.
Thats right, no guns, IRA bombs.
Wait, no, the IRA had guns too.

So, Vilham, when the EU totally takes over, making your laws for you Brits, what exactly are you lay people going to do? Right now, what percent of your new laws come from Brussles instead of London?

Last edited by 72Wolf- (2006-01-11 09:49:21)

Esker
+1|6719
Lmao at all these responses on the UK, they're great keep 'em coming.

Last edited by Esker (2006-01-11 10:00:05)

[M]Chicken
+1|6676|Texas
Sorry in advance, not meant to offend, but this joke was written in a WWII era book I have in my collection.

"How many frenchmen does it take to keep Paris from being invaded by another country?"

No one knows, its never been tried!

Or

Want to buy a french rifle? Only been dropped once! Never fired!

This is totally untrue, as the French underground was vital in WWII, but its still pretty funny.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6728|Salt Lake City

Prohibition didn't work to control alcohol here in the US in the 1920's.  It spawned speak easy clubs, bathtub gyn, and illegal smugling of whiskey from Canada. 

Am I a gun owner?  Yes.  Do I think everyone should be allowed to own guns?  No.  Do I think all types of guns should be allowed for ownership?  No.  Do criminals buy their weopons legally at a gun shop?  No.  Removal of guns from law abiding citizens is only going to create a black market for gun runners and only the people who intend to use them illegaly will have them.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield
The one thing I hate about people and guns is the stupidity on why they got them, (ie: for 'protection' mainly) What in earth do you need to be 'protected' from?? A robbery? I have two weapons at my house and I thought of the 'protection' thing, the reason why I bought them, but the criminals we have it'd be too late. I believe guns are for hunting and collection.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6683|Devon, England
well i will never play in moders now after all the crappy admins u say are on there. ands whyw as a 6 year old playing? aint it for 16+? and also how wer u supposed to no he was jsut a kid and obviously the admin had no sense of humour. if i was that admin, i probably wudv been a bit annoyed but i wudv just laffed it off.

at most, u shudv got a kik but not a ban.
Teckademics
+1|6717|Savannah GA

FFLink13 wrote:

well i will never play in moders now after all the crappy admins u say are on there. ands whyw as a 6 year old playing? aint it for 16+? and also how wer u supposed to no he was jsut a kid and obviously the admin had no sense of humour. if i was that admin, i probably wudv been a bit annoyed but i wudv just laffed it off.

at most, u shudv got a kik but not a ban.
You sir need school. Lots and lots of school.
Esker
+1|6719
Yeah him and wagon_attack could do with actually going to school.
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6759
it's funny how i can talk shit and back it up since i graduated from one of the best schools in the entire nation lol

i doubt you can say the same about wherever you're from, since you prolly still live with mommy and daddy LOL

gg

sigh...kids are so cute these days

-teh s4ndwich artist strikes again!
Esker
+1|6719
What's funnier is you got really offended and just had to state you went to a one of the "Best" schools in your entire nation.

Obviously that makes you a far more intelligent person than anyone else here.
[M]Chicken
+1|6676|Texas
LMAO, this topic just keeps growing. I agree that some people purchase guns for the wrong reason, but feel buying one for protection is a valid reason. A magazine, The American Rifleman I think its called, has 20+ news stories from independent sources for people using a firearm to defend themself. I'd prefer to be armed if my family is in danger rather than not armed. I've had a little experience in this matter.

My brother's family was the victim of a home invasion several years ago. 3 thugs scaled the fence of his gated community and hid waiting for them to get home. They caught my brother, unarmed and he ran toward the house to try to keep them away from his family. When he realized he couldnt make it, he turned and attacked them. 3 on one and one of them pulled a pistol, shoving it into his eye. His wife heard him screaming to lock the doors, and the robbers brought him up to the window for his wife and 8 yr old daughter to see, bleeding from the eye, mouth and head. They said they'd kill him in front of her if she didnt open up the door. The punks over 3 hours beat he and his wife, slapped around the girl, then pulled his 2 year old out of bed and drug him screaming by his feet down the stairs. They tried to shoot him in front of his family, but their gun misfired. I won't go into it more, it gets worse, but they all survived and the fxcking punks have been caught. Had he had access to a firearm, it could (maybe) have ended better. 3 dead pieces of shit would have been much better.

I've personally used a weapon for self defense several times.

1. Stopped to wash my car with my fiancee several years ago, and 4 drunks in a truck saw her and started talking shit to her. I told them to lay off, and they became even more aggressive. Finally one grabbed her by the arm and was trying to get her in the car with them. Its amazing how convincing you can be to leave someone alone when you simply show you are carrying.

2. Last year some mexican gangbanger was breaking into my neighbors car at 2 in the morning. We called the PD, and they asked if I could keep an eye on him. When I walked out, I grabbed the AOW I talked about previously. I followed him from house to house for 20-30 minutes (the PD was busy with other stuff, shift change, and to be honest, they have better things to do). When the tortilla eating bastage saw the PD coming he took off running. They would have never found his ass, but as one of the brighter posts earlier said, the sound of a shotgun racking a shell in is unmistakeable. He dropped his loot and hit the ground. The cops got him, thanked me profusely, as this little shit had a record a mile long.

Here the little beaner is:  http://www.co.gregg.tx.us/Scripts/UVlin … D193121598

I also stopped a guy years ago from breaking into another neighbors house, held him at gunpoint until the cops arrived. He was armed with a shittly little pistol, but told me he had it when I cornered him with mine. What if I had encountered him with nothing? or with a stick? pitchfork (lmao)? I'd be dead [Here's your chance to be witty again dude]

Are these stories bullshit? Absolutely not. I have nothing to gain by lying about it. I'm sure there are other stories by other forum members as well. Am I bragging? No, but its important to dispel the stupid rumors that guns are evil and only used by criminals.

All that said, my main purpose to have a firearm is to shoot it and enjoy it. Seriously, if you are a member of this forum, you obviously enjoy shooting weapons in game (unless yer an engineer all the time and run around jerkin' yer wrench!) Its just as fun irl, except you aren't shooting a person, its paper. Or maybe an errant beaver (kidding). Don't knock it till ya try it.

My .02
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6694|Ontario
to Mchicken and the other person who posted against the UK
TAKE SOME FRIGGIN HISTORY CLASSES that DONT have to do with AMERICA.
The US came into the war extremely late... why? because they were attacked.
Have you ever heard of a term called isolationism?
It's another word for not caring about what's going on in the world, just in your own country.
Thats exactly what the United States believed in, until THEY GOT ATTACKED.
So what if they sent guns to the UK... that wasnt the biggest need at the time!.
By the end of the war, there was 1 million Canadians involved in the war.. and what was Canada's population at the time? 10 million. Why is it that a world super power would just sit and wait for things to progress as one of the world's most vicous dictators attacked eastern europe? Who knows.
So before you go posting SHIT like that.... JUST DON'T.

Last edited by Revelstoke (2006-01-11 13:39:17)

[M]Chicken
+1|6676|Texas
I can quote WWII information better than Jerry Falwell can quote scripture.

I am well aware of the events leading up to WWII. The US was attacked by Japan, not by Germany. However, the policy of isolationism wasn't working, as you pointed out. At the time, many Americans felt that it wasn't our problem, which I disagree. We were also coming out of the depression, and people were not willing to sacrifice for something that wasn't directly affecting them. Thats called a democracy , people get an opinion. However, The US was a major supplier to the allieds PRIOR to the attack by Japan in WWII and PRIOR to US declaring war on Germany. The US had hoped that by donating the much needed military items to those already involved in the war due to attacks on their countries, that those countries could defend themselves. Prior to the attack by Japan, the US had numerous armed forces already assisting in defeating the axis. We were assisting with bombing, training, fighting. You are obviously picking a fight, or trying to. Stick with facts, nuf said.

Last edited by [M]Chicken (2006-01-11 13:56:27)

Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6694|Ontario
im 15... whats your excuse?
[M]Chicken
+1|6676|Texas
40, call me daddy.
Revelstoke
The Medic Whore
+9|6694|Ontario
no thanks i have one
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6732|United States
Well this thread took off....
[M]Chicken
+1|6676|Texas
Yeah, but do you know that for sure???? rotfl. I know, the thread was interesting, then the 'tards started in lmao. I'm going to shoot some people (in game) - see you there!
72Wolf-
+1|6706

Revelstoke wrote:

to Mchicken and the other person who posted against the UK
TAKE SOME FRIGGIN HISTORY CLASSES that DONT have to do with AMERICA.
The US came into the war extremely late... why? because they were attacked.
Have you ever heard of a term called isolationism?
It's another word for not caring about what's going on in the world, just in your own country.
Thats exactly what the United States believed in, until THEY GOT ATTACKED.
So what if they sent guns to the UK... that wasnt the biggest need at the time!.
By the end of the war, there was 1 million Canadians involved in the war.. and what was Canada's population at the time? 10 million. Why is it that a world super power would just sit and wait for things to progress as one of the world's most vicous dictators attacked eastern europe? Who knows.
So before you go posting SHIT like that.... JUST DON'T.
Someone woke up in bed with the wrong Moose.
When ya'll going to have your French and English war up there?
When are your adults going to stop screaming at visiting youth sports teams from the US?  Those kids don't set policy, but you burn our flag in front of them scream obscenities. Bah.

Its ironic that the United States is damned if we are isolationists, we are damned if we are pre-emptive in our actions.  No reason to bring Canada into this mix.  We didn't mention Canada.  We didn't slam Canada.  Little Brit boy started the name calling early.   

Now, since your understanding of American history is lacking (why else would you ask a question?)
Why did the US enter the war late and was isolationist in its foreign policy? Because a liberal booze runner named Joe Kennedy, our ambassador to Britain, was anti-Semitic, loved the Nazi ideals, and filed less than honest reports to DC.  That's one of the primary reasons we didn't enter the war in Europe until after we were attacked.

Revelstoke wrote:

no thanks i have one
But do you know his name?
Does your mom refer to him as your "Uncle"?

Last edited by 72Wolf- (2006-01-11 20:58:35)

stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6712|California

owned?
on topic once more?

heres my 2 cents.

America censors their media, thats a known fact, blow me
that DOES NOT mean we dont learn about other nations from their POV. my history teacher (world history) is English, and it was nice to see a not so one sided view of everything.

final thoughts
R.A.F > luftwaffe
Poundland > 99 cent stores
Longhorns > Trojans

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard