what do you do when you play recon?

get me a sniper rifle and blast then from a distance29%29% - 24
lambert + c7 RDX demo pack + IT-33 active cameo44%44% - 36
just drop APM all over the place25%25% - 21
Total: 81
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6757|Internet!
I mostly play recon for the camo. Great for sneaking past people and getting behind lines, usually to drop a spawn beacon.

Or I'm bored and want to snipe/whore explosives.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6563|NYC / Hamburg

jihad and then choose my trusty assault or support kit
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
adv3rsary
+28|6711
sniper rifle from long distance (perferably) + APMs in crucial spots and i have my RDX with me in case i run into something i can blow up
kptk92
u
+972|6404|tc_london
Isn't 'cameo' spelt 'camo'?

Look at your poll options ;D

Edit - On topic, I chose Lambert + RDX + "Camo". I used to snipe but its worn off now

Last edited by kptk92 (2007-03-04 08:43:11)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6489|N. Ireland
Zeller + APM + RDX
Zeller + RDX + Camo
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6711
I had a funny one happen the other night... I was on Titan defense, used the pod to get up on the roof. Placed an APM at one of the openings, another in the hall way and then and RDX demo pack in the door way leading into the cargo bay.

This is what I heard...

Boom, 'Hold on let me heal you!'
Boom, 'Hold on let me heal you!'
Then both the medic and the guy I'd already killed twice come running over my RDX and BOOOM!

4 kills in less that 30 seconds

just thought I'd share that cause I thought it was fun

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard