bullit
Tank Troll
+71|6682|London, UK
Once in 500 hours once and i see some ppl with crap stats and they get accused? wtf? :s
Dragonclaw
+186|6298|Florida

Zodiaccup wrote:

True. Never saw a decent player accusing someone else for hacking.
Thats true. Though sometimes people with "high" ranks accuse me of hacking but that just shows that you can be a high rank and still suck ass lol
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6614|Gold coast, Aus.
High rankers don't necessarily accuse you of hacks, but they rage at you.

Like, i have a 3 star general and a colonel (from memory, im sure theres more). One is telling me to FKKKIIINNN DIE and the other is bringing up my infamous ban from iconz.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6639
Getting accused of hacking is nothing special.
MetalChont
+18|6541|Sydney, Australia
stfu gene? thx.  Nobody gives a fuck about your hackusations.  All of them are retarded nobodies.
Dragonclaw
+186|6298|Florida

MetalChont wrote:

stfu gene? thx.  Nobody gives a fuck about your hackusations.  All of them are retarded nobodies.
lol

Wow your stats are messed up. Your a LC but have almost all unlocks? Were you reset or something? Usually when your reset you keep your rank though heh. Strange?

Last edited by [NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] (2007-03-02 07:45:30)

bobroonie.bda
+143|6674
It's one thing to be accused while playing, and another to be reported. Someone actually taking the time to report you feels, I don't know, a little more special. haha.
MetalChont
+18|6541|Sydney, Australia

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

MetalChont wrote:

lol

Wow your stats are messed up. Your a LC but have almost all unlocks? Were you reset or something? Usually when your reset you keep your rank though heh. Strange?
Yeah.

Also note that 424% of my kills were in a vehicle and 143% are inf. :S
Dragonclaw
+186|6298|Florida

MetalChont wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

MetalChont wrote:

lol

Yeah.

Also note that 424% of my kills were in a vehicle and 143% are inf. :S
Sounds like EA had a field day fucking with your account lol.
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6577|Hamburg / Germany

InnerMonkey wrote:

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

MetalChont wrote:

-1 for G36e.
-1000 for whining.
+1 for making me laugh.
me2
Dersmikner
+147|6491|Texas
I started a new username because I had completely ruined any chance of decent stats when I started this one, and the other day somebody squawked and moaned that "no way a dumbass noob private could have done that." I greased his ass three times in 2 minutes and he cried hack for the whole round. It was delicious.
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6428|UK
yea well people who think rank means everything need to grow the fuck up

i dont know bout you but i tend to judge people by there skillz as a player not there rank

but sometimes you have to laugh @ kids

they think they own and someone out there is just genuinly better

remember, there is always someone better than you out there
David.P
Banned
+649|6267
Man you know what sucks? Today i got kicked from a server because i killed the fucken admin 3 times in a row with the m95 out of a heli before he took off. It said i got kicked for "Being a Smacktard" Stupid bastard i logged on again and asked him why he kicked me he said that i had an aimbot. Seriously wtf? Just because someone is better then you does'nt mean you can kick them. The only good to come out of this was that i did'nt get banned since the other admin was on my team and stood up for me.(He was right next to me taking out the gunner)
Dersmikner
+147|6491|Texas
Happened to me on ESF. I took out one of the sumalia guys (78 or 79), three times with an M95 while he was trying to cap the Train Accident, and he booted me. Sucked.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6614|Gold coast, Aus.

MetalChont wrote:

rage more sxc?
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6646
I used to give people a customer number and tell them to wait in line when they called me a cheat. Got to #47. But since I've reached higher ranks most players just think meh he mustve played for so long, its possible.

What always amuses me though is my apparent jet-hacks. How the hell would I cheat in a jet? NoFog/radar can only get you so far - what do they think I have, auto-pilot? lol.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
TrueArchon
Enemy Sniper..." *BOOM* "Nevermind... got him...
+61|6587|Las Vegas, NV USA

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Being accused of hacking is like a rite of passage.  ....
Yeah, well, I'm kinda tired of it.

Not only am I tired of it when it's done to me, but I'm tired of it when the accusations are made against others.

Honestly, I don't think there is as much hacking as many believe, and I can almost completely believe that because of one situation that I keep running into on some of my favorite servers.

There is this colonel in a clan called -edited out- (Meh!  No point in defacing the whole clan for one person) that is constantly typing things like:

"Nice aimbot so-n-so."
"Where'd you get that hack from so-n-so?"

And many others.

At first, I found it amusing, and even called him out by asking him to prove it when he accused me.  Then on different days, different servers, I kept running into this colonel, and he would continue to call other people hackers, as well.

Needless to say, I call him out to prove his accusations every time that I see them, no matter who he's accusing, because it's at a point that he refuses to admit that there are people out there who can get the best of him... and without hacks.

What makes it worse is that people tend to lend credit to people who are not only high rank, but also belong to clans (this guy even pulls out high scores just about every match).

Are hacks a problem?  Yes.  Are they as rampant as many believe?  I don't think so.

It's just one of those situations where ANY accusation gains attention, and most people want to believe that the person accused is guilty before being proven so (especially if the accused is beating out others in score).

EDIT:  Removed clan name.

Last edited by TrueArchon (2007-03-02 16:49:36)

BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6563|United States
I get accused a few times a week, but I try to stay in servers that more advanced people play in because I get tired of "cheater!" spam. In my best round of accusations I think the entire opposing side accused me at least once. Had a 80+/2 kdr for the round... but I was also in a squad with 3 medics.
aLi3nZ
+138|6500|New Zealand

TrueArchon wrote:

Are hacks a problem?  Yes.  Are they as rampant as many believe?  I don't think so.
So true.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2007-03-02 16:38:10)

DSRTurtle
+56|6679
I was flying a teammate in the F-15 and she got accused of hacking by some guy.   It was so funny we laughed about it for the next 2 days.  I was working on getting my 5000 driver assist kills.  She was having all the fun and actually got a good conduct medal that round.
David.P
Banned
+649|6267

Dersmikner wrote:

Happened to me on ESF. I took out one of the sumalia guys (78 or 79), three times with an M95 while he was trying to cap the Train Accident, and he booted me. Sucked.
I feel your pain. I was 18-0 on warlord and got booted for aimbot bullshit, My score was only 37 but that was better then half the insurgents team put together.
David.P
Banned
+649|6267

SargeV1.4 wrote:

What always amuses me though is my apparent jet-hacks. How the hell would I cheat in a jet? NoFog/radar can only get you so far - what do they think I have, auto-pilot? lol.
Actually there are man. I've seen on online people with Homing missle heli hacks, Smart bombs in plane, M95 one shot kills to attack choppers, But the worst hack i have ever seen is the gunner tv missle hack where it turns around 180 degrees in a snap. Damn makes me wonder how some people can tv so well or how i was to the side of a hind in ghosttown and still get killed by the gunner while my gunner is putting more rounds into them then [Insert generic Michael Jackson joke here] from pointblank.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6338|Twyford, UK

RD_The_Dog wrote:

It's easy to get accused of hacking by playing on retarded redneck servers against the dregs of battlefield.  Play on propper servers against some decent players once in a while.  You'll never here a decent player accusing you of hacks, only the really shit players.
Hear, hear.
I got accused of hacking once time on Jalalabad, and I was just running around as AT, repeatedly shotgunning people in the face in ones and twos, and running off while reloading what I'd used. After the third guy, I started to get quicker and more accurate as the adrenaline kicked in. After the 6th guy, I got naded and they initiated a kickvote.
And another one 5 minutes later when I spawned, turned, and teamkilled someone in front of me because I thought he was on the other side.

And seriously, I SUCKED at the game when that happened.
I still do now, just a whole bunch less.
And I don't have the patience to put in hours a day.
Chillin&killin
+27|6668|Manchester,England

1927 wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Being accused of hacking is like a rite of passage. You might think you're a pretty good player, but you'll never be sure until somebody accuses you of hacking. I've been accused of a lot of things before, like 'ruining the game for us' (I was doing well as a gunner in a chopper), but up until this point, in all my 265 hours, I had never actually been accused of using an aimbot. Today, it happened, and I actually felt my e-penis triple in size:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ … t/Ihax.jpg
So how did you feel when you first got accused of using hacks? I think it's sort of a milestone in your development as a player
Hey Ninja, I dunno where ya screenie is from but we were both on jolt.co.uk city maps last night and as often there is some dodgy killings going on last night but 90% of that is probably down to pings.

I was getting loads of messages up saying I was killed by moon????(something) when I was still running round un-dead.  These killed messages didnt have a weapon and didnt show on the scoreboard.

I find a lot of one shot wonder kills on that server but as mentioned it's probably down to pings and very good players who shoot for the head not the body.
thats where i play. get some teamwork goin in that sever, thats why i like it
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6320|105 RVK

SargeV1.4 wrote:

I used to give people a customer number and tell them to wait in line when they called me a cheat. Got to #47. But since I've reached higher ranks most players just think meh he mustve played for so long, its possible.

hacker + jet = pain

They can kill you while u are walking anywhere and u cant really do anything about it [if he has those nametag hacks] so yes u can cheat in a jet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard