+86|6401|Indianapolis, IN
There isn't an 'all' option ::shrug::
Lost Hope
Lurker
+20|6332|Brussels, Belgium

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Lost Hope wrote:

White-Fusion wrote:

You remember trigger? what do you view and not post or something?
He makes me think of Trigger but he isn't. He doesn't give random bans (I bet that Tmo has had one of Trigger or one of the new mods).

It's just a feeling.
Eh?  You bet that I have had one of Trigger?

...what?
Haven't you been randomly banned by him ?

Maybe that I'm thinking it was you when it was someone else (Cougar ?).

Anyway, you're doing your job and if people keep posting shit then you'll have to close it and as there are more mods now, shitty threads are being closed faster.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/9c9f8f6ff3579a4c711aa54bbb9e928ec0786003.png
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6658|pimelteror.de

Lost Hope wrote:

Anyway, you're doing your job and if people keep posting shit then you'll have to close it and as there are more mods now, shitty threads are being closed faster.
and why is this thread still open?
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6761|Hell, p.o box 666

I havent noticed it until now???
hate&discontent
USMC 0311 SEMPER FI
+69|6393|USA, MICHIGAN
never had a serious problem, so i don't dislike any of them
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6275
i dont like King_County_Downy he closed like 2 of my threads for no reason then he doesnt respond to my pm. WTF? He's not top 10 so he can't ignore me
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6761|Hell, p.o box 666

_1_man-army.19 wrote:

i dont like King_County_Downy he closed like 2 of my threads for no reason then he doesnt respond to my pm. WTF? He's not top 10 so he can't ignore me
Yeah whatever. Down didnt close one of your threads, and the others gave you reason in PM and even in the thread, nothing to discuss. And what is this about top 10? Maybe read the rules of this site, learn how to use the search and then complain about unfair actions.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6752|The United Center
The thing I like best about this thread...is that if I made a thread asking which new mod everyone liked the most, I'd probably win that too.

God, I fucking rock ass.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6756|the middle of nowhere
superfly_cox. Only because I've never seen him around here lately anymore and, yeah...that's about it.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer

ThomasMorgan wrote:

The thing I like best about this thread...is that if I made a thread asking which new mod everyone liked the most, I'd probably win that too.

God, I fucking rock ass.
Then why don't you make one so we can all vote for DonFck?

EDIT: Of course, with your new leet mod powers, you can just edit my post to make me say that I voted for you. But unless you are a fricking moron, you would know that I was joking about DonFck and you don't really need to edit my post, because of course you know that I would actually vote for Flaming_Maniac.

Last edited by Darkhelmet (2007-02-28 20:03:53)

Darkhelmet
cereal killer
Whoa. I just looked at the poll and come on. Seriously. Why doesn everybody dislike TMo so much? Unless they are all like me and just voting for him to give him a hard time when really he is the best mod.

***TRIPLE POST*** BONUS POINTS!!!
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6650
The mod I dislike  the most is theheartattack (or when he was the mod since he is not the mod anymore)but my favorite one is the sheep raping mod<------  you know who you are I dont have to state the name Also I like the kitty in the thread mod DonFck..

Last edited by blademaster (2007-02-28 20:12:39)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6530|South Florida
Donfck cause i dont like his name, it sounds.... mean.... Aww thomasmorgan i feel bad for you you've got a ton of votes... thats got to be heartbreaking, dont worry, your cool.
15 more years! 15 more years!
LT.Victim
+1,175|6567|British Columbia, Canada
superfly_cox, because I never see any of his posts...  Or they don't stand out..
Ryan
+1,230|6848|Alberta, Canada

Ouch TMo, the poll isn't looking so good for you.
Roughshod
I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?
+24|6275|Germany, NRW
like them all. null vote.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6596|Your attic
I voted for TMo, because I'm cool like that.

However if it was more a matter of "Person you don't think should be a mod" it might be a little different, or maybe it wouldn't, guess you'll never know.
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6332|105 RVK

Darkhelmet wrote:

superfly_cox. Only because I've never seen him around here lately anymore and, yeah...that's about it.
lol thats the exact same vote and reason i gave.
David.P
Banned
+649|6279
I dont know so Null Vote.
-TL-
Srs lurker
+25|6497|Oklahoma City

LT.Victim wrote:

superfly_cox, because I never see any of his posts...  Or they don't stand out..
Same vote and reason.
alpinestar
+304|6601|New York City baby.
Looks like you're the winnar
russ)=spetsnaz
Banned
+131|6460|the guy in the hind on gator

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Just a simple question, really.  I'm just curious as to which new mod has the biggest fan club out there.

Don't worry, the mods can't see what your vote is, so if you want, this can be completely anonymous.

If you do vote, I'd like you to post a reason (or reasons) why, but if you don't want to, it's not necessary.

Anyway, happy voting!
just log out and u will see the results, then log back in
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6650

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Just a simple question, really.  I'm just curious as to which new mod has the biggest fan club out there.

Don't worry, the mods can't see what your vote is, so if you want, this can be completely anonymous.

If you do vote, I'd like you to post a reason (or reasons) why, but if you don't want to, it's not necessary.

Anyway, happy voting!
ThomasMorgan is winning
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6752|The United Center
Oh man, I forgot all about this.  I won in a landslide.

...I fucking rock.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6712|67.222.138.85

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Oh man, I forgot all about this.  I won in a landslide.

...I fucking rock.
Well of course you did, you used your mod powers for about a week like there was no tomorrow.

Not so active now are we?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard