David.P
Banned
+649|6283
Everyone always says i have an aimbot for all those headshots i do, I just tune it out and piss of those who accuse me, And when they initiate a kick vote against me i change to their side and tk them senseless.(Got kicked for that shit twice today)
devildogfo
+32|6332|Camp Lejeune
Who cares? So much ego stroking in here...
{XpLiCiTxX}
Ohh skeet skeet
+143|6479|New York

MetalChont wrote:

-1 for G36e.
-1000 for whining.
InnerMonkey
+62|6727

{XpLiCiTxX} wrote:

MetalChont wrote:

-1 for G36e.
-1000 for whining.
+1 for making me laugh.
RD_The_Dog
+87|6546
It's easy to get accused of hacking by playing on retarded redneck servers against the dregs of battlefield.  Play on propper servers against some decent players once in a while.  You'll never here a decent player accusing you of hacks, only the really shit players.

So when you say "I always get accused of hacks, im so very very cool, i saw a girl naked once"  You're just saying that you play against really shitty opposition.
d.cripz
+29|6418
one time i opened my friends sisters bathroom and oMFG GI SEED HER NAKEDD
agent146
+127|6395|Jesus Land aka Canada
whenever, i get accused of hacking on bf2, dod, cs, it only fuels my rage and thus more kills.
AWSMFOX
Banned
+405|6472|A W S M F O X

d.cripz wrote:

one time i opened my friends sisters bathroom and oMFG GI SEED HER NAKEDD
Did you stick it in her pooper!?
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6287|Mo Val, Cali
Last time I played I got my best round yet 291 3 points over my 288 haha. But that round this guy named smurf something joins and right off the back i keep killing him over and over finally he kills but he already accused me of hacking he trys to vote me but at the end of the round he managed like 260 something. But it seemed like he would have had more points than me if he joined when I did. This has happened another time but both of these times it justs shows how bitchy some players get when they they're not doing so good at the moment or aren't skilled enough to at least match somebody. But yeah it is I a rite of passage I remember the first time I got called one and I was happy.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6630|Gold coast, Aus.

TehMyke wrote:

my omghax in sig > this thread
I think this one is bigger

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2737 … llskq1.jpg

Not entirely sure, but yours looks prettier with the fancy photoshop n stuff.
aLi3nZ
+138|6516|New Zealand
First time I got accused of hax was 4-5 yrs ago? in Counter Strike 1.5, it gets fucking annoying if you get it enough imo.

I will either laugh it off or ragequit because I get sick of the repeated failed kick votes and spammed bs hax messages. 

I started a little montage to name and shame the whiners if I ever see them around.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/9513 … mmkjw4.jpg

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2007-03-02 01:53:34)

crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6663|Teesside, UK

LaidBackNinja wrote:

So how did you feel when you first got accused of using hacks? I think it's sort of a milestone in your development as a player
Don't think I've ever been accused I'm not good enough

Thinking about it i was warned for stat padding when i kept beating an admin to the draw and when i confronted him via text chat he went quiet
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6789|Great Brown North
i love it each and every time
Coprophiliac_Jack
+11|6637

gene_pool wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

yay, causin' trouble with the minus tags on \m/
TehMyke
8======D
+343|6718

gene_pool wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

Mine isnt full of "You Killed"
» You guys are all old and wrinkly now, GG... | Steam | teHmyke.com | YouTube
Cerberus666
+4|6563
Was probably a glitch but i dropped a nade into the top of the tank's turret and it killed the guy inside XD. Never happened since and i got kicked for it but i pissed myself laughing - didnt even damage the tank!
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6682|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Being accused of hacking is like a rite of passage. You might think you're a pretty good player, but you'll never be sure until somebody accuses you of hacking. I've been accused of a lot of things before, like 'ruining the game for us' (I was doing well as a gunner in a chopper), but up until this point, in all my 265 hours, I had never actually been accused of using an aimbot. Today, it happened, and I actually felt my e-penis triple in size:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ … t/Ihax.jpg
So how did you feel when you first got accused of using hacks? I think it's sort of a milestone in your development as a player
Hey Ninja, I dunno where ya screenie is from but we were both on jolt.co.uk city maps last night and as often there is some dodgy killings going on last night but 90% of that is probably down to pings.

I was getting loads of messages up saying I was killed by moon????(something) when I was still running round un-dead.  These killed messages didnt have a weapon and didnt show on the scoreboard.

I find a lot of one shot wonder kills on that server but as mentioned it's probably down to pings and very good players who shoot for the head not the body.
[Hive]-Twist
+13|6374
Been accused of hacking many, many times and got banned/kicked many times
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6630|Gold coast, Aus.

TehMyke wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

TehMyke wrote:

Mine isnt full of "You Killed"
Well, i like to have the you killed so you know its directed at me
weasel_thingo
+74|6335
i havnt been acused yet
one round on mash i shot a private in the head a few times this is the first round with the l96a1 . then i always tried killing him and doing it with a head shot and because he was a private i thought i would be acused, but nothing. it wasnt his 2nd account either he was noobish but he was quite good for a noob.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6718|Charlie One Alpha

1927 wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Being accused of hacking is like a rite of passage. You might think you're a pretty good player, but you'll never be sure until somebody accuses you of hacking. I've been accused of a lot of things before, like 'ruining the game for us' (I was doing well as a gunner in a chopper), but up until this point, in all my 265 hours, I had never actually been accused of using an aimbot. Today, it happened, and I actually felt my e-penis triple in size:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ … t/Ihax.jpg
Hey Ninja, I dunno where ya screenie is from but we were both on jolt.co.uk city maps last night and as often there is some dodgy killings going on last night but 90% of that is probably down to pings.

I was getting loads of messages up saying I was killed by moon????(something) when I was still running round un-dead.  These killed messages didnt have a weapon and didnt show on the scoreboard.

I find a lot of one shot wonder kills on that server but as mentioned it's probably down to pings and very good players who shoot for the head not the body.
Yeah, it was taken on the jolt.co.uk city maps last night. You are the third person from BF2s I've seen there, must be a popular server. I hadn't really noticed the dodgy kills, but the thing where you get a kill message while you're still alive has happened to me before on other servers... but not since 1.41 though.

Last edited by LaidBackNinja (2007-03-02 05:08:04)

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
Dragonclaw
+186|6314|Florida
I took the time to update the list today with about 50 more accusations that I hadnt added.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/ … -3-2-1.jpg
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6662|pimelteror.de

RD_The_Dog wrote:

It's easy to get accused of hacking by playing on retarded redneck servers against the dregs of battlefield.  Play on propper servers against some decent players once in a while.  You'll never here a decent player accusing you of hacks, only the really shit players.

So when you say "I always get accused of hacks, im so very very cool, i saw a girl naked once"  You're just saying that you play against really shitty opposition.
QFT

it´s a good feeling to be accused, but it´s getting annoying, when they accuse you for everything, they don´t understand.
and most times, it is the noob who calls you a hacker. play against good players and get accused then...
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6379|Pittsburgh, PA USA

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

I took the time to update the list today with about 50 more accusations that I hadnt added.

...do you really think anyone can read that?
Zodiaccup
+42|6555

MagikTrik wrote:

[NeMe$i$.Dr4g0ncl4w] wrote:

...do you really think anyone can read that?
Try leftclick...

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

it´s a good feeling to be accused, but it´s getting annoying, when they accuse you for everything, they don´t understand.
and most times, it is the noob who calls you a hacker. play against good players and get accused then...
True. Never saw a decent player accusing someone else for hacking.

Last edited by Zodiaccup (2007-03-02 06:41:52)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard