Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6715|Branson, MO, USA
JUSTICE IS SERVED Aside from the GUID ban, he's also had his stats wiped, so even if he does find a way around the ban, he starts all over from Private. Unfortunately at the time of this writing his BF2s profile still shows his old stats (BF2tracker shows his zeroed account), but rest assured:

https://tinypic.com/k48bgw.jpg

I know many of us were just watching a thread posted by the self admitted hacker Nitro91, and the post suddenly disappeared. If an Admin deleted it, I apologize and you may delete this as well... but I suspect he deleted his first post of the thread, which took out the entire thread and I can't let that happen. I have the screenshot in question, and the second page of the original discussion saved...

This is the screenshot posted by Nitro91 himself that proves he hacks

EDIT: Thanks to Voodoo you can now see the threads in their original state here and here, as he resurrected them and locked them Other interesting links pertinent to this story:

Here's the n00b hacker's stats profile (hopefully this will be all zero's when you look at it...)
Here's the edited screenshot where he tried to hide his l33t haxory with some l33t MSPaint skills
Here's the report thread started on BF2RankedServers.com about him
Here's his BF2s forum profile
Here's every post he's ever made on these forums ever

General info I've collected (I can't attest to this info 100% of course)
From his BF2s forum profile:
Username: nitro92
Title: I cheat.
E-mail: [email protected]

You can find more information on his very public MSN Space page...

In the screenshot he's bearing an AIF clantag. Through a little googling, the only clan I found using this tag is Anzac Imperial Forces. These guys did the right thing and immediately and unceremoniously booted Nitro when they found out about his hacks. DROP BY THEIR FORUMS AND GIVE THEM SOME LOVE... THEY ARE GOOD GUYS.

JUST TO CLARIFY, CLAN AIF DID NOT KNOW HE WAS HACKING. AS SOON AS THEY FOUND OUT, NITRO WAS IMMEDIATELY EJECTED FROM THE CLAN. PLEASE DO NOT HOLD THE ACTIONS OF THIS ONE ASSHAT AGAINST THE WHOLE CLAN. THEY'RE GOOD GUYS.

According to the BF2s Frappr there are at least 3 of you that live near this shithead (pronounced shi-THEED)...

And finally, according to this post he says himself that he's a tender 14 years old, although his MSN Space claims 22.

Last edited by Sahasrahla (2006-01-13 14:37:46)

Echo
WOoKie
+383|6689|The Netherlands
Yep, i think he deleted em himself so thats why i sent a pm to mod B.Schuss to ask if they deleted his posts or if nitro did it himself.

Edit: here's the other screenshot http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/5150 … er23hn.jpg

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-11 10:10:47)

Esker
+1|6697
Bummer, that was such a good topic too.

I didn't think you could delete a thread though if it had replies, a lot of forums I've used have been this way.

I suppose you could try and see by attempting to delete this thread and see if it will let you.

Last edited by Esker (2006-01-11 10:10:18)

Echo
WOoKie
If you click delete on your post, it ll say: if this is the first post of the thread, you will delete the whole thread or summit like that.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-11 10:13:06)

Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6715|Houston, TX
Wasn't it nitro92 ?  BTW I'm glad you saved the pics.  I was disappointed to see the thread deleted.  Interesting to see a punk busted....  by self-incrimination. (dumbass)

Last edited by Kung Jew (2006-01-11 10:12:40)

Echo
WOoKie
No, nitro 92 is his forum name, nitro 91 is his ingame name, this is his pid 43446023.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-11 10:16:12)

Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6690

General-Echo wrote:

Edit: here's the other screenshot http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/5150 … er23hn.jpg
Can't say it often enough: This is seriously the most hilarious pic i've seen in a long time lol
Esker
+1|6697

Ub3r-ElitE wrote:

General-Echo wrote:

Can't say it often enough: This is seriously the most hilarious pic i've seen in a long time lol
MSPaint for teh win!

Last edited by Esker (2006-01-11 10:21:07)

Echo
WOoKie
Someone also reported him to bf2rankedservers.com right? Cause i cant seem to find a post about it in their hall of shame.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-11 10:28:39)

Sahasrahla
Code poet
+1|6715|Branson, MO, USA
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6664|Howell, Mi USA
He'll never play bf2 again. That screenshot is going to be on every forum all over the place. when he goes to join a server he'll be kicked right out.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Echo
WOoKie
Btw i remember a topic about a glitch in karkand where you can get under the hotel and shoot out. Nitro reply to that saying something like he was looking for hacks and if someone could please sent this one to him... lol

Does anyone remember what the name of that topic was?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6817|San Francisco

He must have deleted it himself to try and cover his tracks... what a loser, it doesn't matter though as you guys have plenty of evidence to get him in enough trouble.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6664|Howell, Mi USA
Leave it to people to find every glitch in a game. Thats the whole reason i quit playing Socom, becuase everyone glitched that game to death. Does anyone know yet if this Nitro jackass is going to be punished by EA?
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6817|San Francisco

Cbass wrote:

Leave it to people to find every glitch in a game. Thats the whole reason i quit playing Socom, becuase everyone glitched that game to death. Does anyone know yet if this Nitro jackass is going to be punished by EA?
One thing I learned about the bf2rankedservers process while I was a part of it is that even the smallest thing takes a lot of time to get done there. Don't expect this lamer to be in trouble 5 minutes after being reported.
Echo
WOoKie

tF-voodoochild wrote:

He must have deleted it himself to try and cover his tracks... what a loser, it doesn't matter though as you guys have plenty of evidence to get him in enough trouble.
Nope we probably dont cause here's the reply of one of the admins:

bf2ranked server administrator wrote:

You're right - it's very likely he said both since he needs a medic and he just got promoted. But it could also have been someone in his squad asking for the medic and congratulating him (on seeing the notification of promotion in the top left).
Yes it's clearly him and that might be enough, but from this one screenshot it cannot conclusively be said that it is.
Edit here's the thread on bf2rankedservers.com again http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/forums/ … #post16113

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-01-11 11:23:30)

Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6690

General-Echo wrote:

tF-voodoochild wrote:

Nope we probably dont cause here's the reply of one of the admins:

You're right - it's very likely he said both since he needs a medic and he just got promoted. But it could also have been someone in his squad asking for the medic and congratulating him (on seeing the notification of promotion in the top left).
Yes it's clearly him and that might be enough, but from this one screenshot it cannot conclusively be said that it is.
That's pretty stupid because there is never 100% proof. Everyone with decent photoshop skills can fake a screenshot like this to make someone look like a hacker.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6664|Howell, Mi USA
Well y else would he have white boxes over his map and "something else" if it's his own screenshot.
Echo
WOoKie
All his posts were undeleted and closed.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6817|San Francisco

General-Echo wrote:

All his posts were undeleted and closed.
Just doing my part!

Damn cheaters back to the fiery pits of hell!
Echo
WOoKie
I think you missed 1 of his topics in chatter cause he made 3 about his promotion and i can only find 2 atm in praise.
lead_head
+15|6654
one thing that i noted, he has a full clip of ammo and 4 other clips, how could this be if he has just killed someone?  perhaps i am just making something of nothing and he just picked up a ammo bag.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6717|The United Center
well, either way, you can see he's the squad leader, and you can see where the 1 is on the map.

i think that proves something.  what it is, i'm not sure. 

oh, and good job voodoo.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6664|Howell, Mi USA
He posted a comment earlier saying something like "umm it wasn't me it was my friend" if he's not a cheater he should be defending himself and he's not. He takes off his post and crawls away in shame.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6725|The Netherlands
well now we got him. I bet he is not coming back here.
wonder if he was dumb or drunk

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard