SGT_Squirtle
+13|6715

Ayumiz wrote:

Erm doesnt BF2 say that there are inmature players everywhere:P
Age has nothing to do with maturity...

and it looks like I'm the old man of the group at 42, been playing electronic games since the 70s and like some of you others it's my release valve. It's what I do to have fun, even though it infuriates my wife when I strap on the headphones and ignore her.
stalker23
+0|6681|Texas
32....this is the game of games.  I don't play games as much as I use to however I can't stay away from BF2.  I guess being the military for eight years and now in law enforcement I can understand the appeal.
Dagger37A
+18|6763|USA
31...Just like everyone else, I've played video games as far back as pong. My Wife and I have had this discussion before. Until today I couldn't back up the fact that people don't grow out of it. When I met her I played games on the Sony playstation (Madden 95). I guess she didn't get the fact that I will play games until I die. Matter of fact I am going to print this topic and go smash it in her mouth and tell her "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE, I'M NORMAL!!!" jk
Clibby
+0|6745
Well I'm 16 and wont be 17 untill March.
rearsy
+0|6687| CDN
i'm 43, married for 17 years, have one 13 year old son who thinks he can kick my ass in bf2, we try to play on the same side most of the time but  i gotta admit i dont mind running into him when we play against eachother... and i doo mean "run into him"..
AchKillEs-LOD-
+1|6687
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6715
39...  played my first video game in 1978...  Im  a bartender now and i do take the time to bang bar chicks
from time to time and play BF2...                        CB
Love is the answer
WhiteStain
+3|6735|NEPA
DW_KaiWinters
+0|6732
I am 50...
First game...fucking Pong LOL...then Coleco.
Age has nothing to do with video game playing...I enjoy playing and especially with the nimrods in the clan I belong to...DW, short for Dragon Warriors. We are cross overs from the NBT Mechwarrior League where we were the Draconis Combine for a long time. Played Mechwarrior online since Vengeance...but got bored recently and we are now playing BF2 and having a ball.
Fubar48
+0|6706

General-Echo wrote:

SNAP wrote:

36! Am I the oldest? got 3 kids all boys, 12, 8 and a 3 year old and a missus that hates computers, ..........well you cant have it all.
I ve read a post here about old bf2 gamers and if i remember correctly the oldest bf2s member was 57. You re still a rookie compared to him.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=8705&p=3
You're right.  So far I'm the oldest bf2 member at 57.  I play games like bf to relieve stress and just have some fun. 

Age is a state of mind.........
Seth Infinite
+3|6738|Houston, The Republic of Texas
I am 12 days older than the last thread that dealt with age and 21 days older than the last thread that asked your age.   

Give it a break...I know I'm an old man. I don't need someone reminding me of that fact every 10 days!!

Last edited by Seth Infinite (2006-01-10 17:13:57)

Boomerjinks
+301|6794|Denver, CO
Funny.

You all realize that this doesn't tell us the average age of Battlefield 2 players, but the average age of people who read BF2 forums...right?

Amusing, though.
canadianmadcow1701
+0|6701
28,corse its normal
nitro92
I cheat.
+-6|6800|Sydney, Australia
im 14
plaid_retina
+10|6694|Memphis, Tn

atlvolunteer wrote:

I am 33.  I have been playing video games since I was a kid.  Initially it was Atari, then Colecovision, then Commodore 64, then Nintendo.  I could go on, but you get the point.  It's always been a part of my life, so I don't see any reason it shouldn't be part of it now...
You took the words right out of my mouth..............I'm 29.
maton
LAZY ZOMBIE
+-4|6777
im 23, but mentally going backward how can you say when its too much battlefield?
FriiginChomper
+41|6700
14 years of age. i started playing CS, (the actual game not CS source) when i was about 9. so battlefield wasnt to hard to learn.
sparklet
Banned
+34|6747|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
im a 9 year old asshole that tks for vechlies
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6754|United States of America
Stratocaster
WCR official whiner
+6|6727|Madrid, Spain
34 years old bad ass motherfucker crazy first sergeant that owns u
sparklet
Banned
+34|6747|stop corecting my grammer!!!!!
im still 9 yr old tking ass that will steal youre tank/chopper/car/plane
Black_Water
+3|6761
TehSeraphim
Thread Ender
+58|6722|New Hampshire
19 and the g/f makes fun of me for it.  I'm glad this didn't turn into that thread about how if you're over 18 and play video games you have no life...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6773|Noizyland

I'm 18, 19 this year, (August the second - same day I started playing BF2.)

Most people who play in the same iCafe as me, (in the same area of the iCafe at least,) are older than me. Why is it the younger people who think that gaming should stop once you hit 19 or whatever? I bet they wouldn't say the same thing if they were 18 or over.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard