Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6685
After getting kicked for the bazzilionth time today I'd like to make a friendly announcement. If you can get in a stinger or essex gun to shoot me down I'm going to kill you. It doesn't matter where it is. If it can shoot me down it's fair game, period.

If you don't agree, proceed to take your thump and sit on it.

Thanks bye
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6867|Grapevine, TX
Our server has an In-House rule (24/7 Dragon Valley), that you cant attack the US Carrier, except you can shoot the phalanx guns. You are right, they are defensive positions and if you are being engaged, then you can expect to be fired upon, in the Carrier guns! China can TV missile the Guns, and the planes can shot it with the J10 guns, but not missiles or bombs on carrier. What we enforce is that you have to let the jets and helis get off the carrier, and have a chance to attack the Chinese side, nothing crazy, but it is strictly enforced. So stop by if you can play by the simple rules, or find another one of the 25,000 plus servers to play on. Also, if a Jet or Heli is returning to the Carrier to repair/ resupply, they are in play and can be attacked, any time.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6685

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Our server has an In-House rule (24/7 Dragon Valley), that you cant attack the US Carrier, except you can shoot the phalanx guns. You are right, they are defensive positions and if you are being engaged, then you can expect to be fired upon, in the Carrier guns! China can TV missile the Guns, and the planes can shot it with the J10 guns, but not missiles or bombs on carrier. What we enforce is that you have to let the jets and helis get off the carrier, and have a chance to attack the Chinese side, nothing crazy, but it is strictly enforced. So stop by if you can play by the simple rules, or find another one of the 25,000 plus servers to play on. Also, if a Jet or Heli is returning to the Carrier to repair/ resupply, they are in play and can be attacked, any time.
I don't have a problem with that. But people always whine to the admins that I'm raping when in fact I'm just shooting the gun, and the admin will kick me taking their word over mine.
The_Jester
+52|6529|Italy
Yes, it's fucking annoying on Ghost Town. AA sites in the uncap bases can lock on choppers almost in the middle of the map. The spetsnaz AA stuff is very close to the action.
AA lock, I go kill him: "kicked for base raping". Happened multiple times.

Or when some idiot does nothing but camping the TOW in the sas uncap to kill the choppers taking of from the upper south side. Then I go sniper (with the right video settings he's barely visible from the chopper spawn) to kill him before taking off. Guess what happens.

It's basic common sense anyway: if you attack me, expect some retaliation.
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6781|Reality
Yippers

No such BS thing as letting them shoot first either.

PS
GD this has been a day of being Tk'ed for vehicles and uber noobs. The only positive thing was teaching someone how to steer the TV missile. VERY good shot once he learned that too.

PPS

How far does uncap extend? When does the DONT ATTACK THE UNCAP ON PENALTY OF DEATH wear off? A tank was halfway to the GAS STATION flag on Daqing and of course I lasered his sorry ass but then I got kicked for BASE RAPING. Why not saying the whole effing map is uncap and then we can all go play tiddly winks. JFC.

Last edited by Stubbee (2007-02-28 12:30:14)

The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6781|Reality

(T)eflon(S)hadow wrote:

Sure I can live with your rule. Except guns sometimes will stray off target and kill people on the carrier, who will whine yada yada yada. Or the helo gets hit 30 ft from the carrier "BUT MOMMY HE SHOT ME DOWN..." and they will whine and dine because they think the UNCAP extends to the first flag or hell even the second flag. GGRRRR
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6517

The_Jester wrote:

Yes, it's fucking annoying on Ghost Town. AA sites in the uncap bases can lock on choppers almost in the middle of the map. The spetsnaz AA stuff is very close to the action.
AA lock, I go kill him: "kicked for base raping". Happened multiple times.

Or when some idiot does nothing but camping the TOW in the sas uncap to kill the choppers taking of from the upper south side. Then I go sniper (with the right video settings he's barely visible from the chopper spawn) to kill him before taking off. Guess what happens.

It's basic common sense anyway: if you attack me, expect some retaliation.
That is a very common occurrence and sniping into the uncap should not be considered base camping by any standards. Heck you are shooing from a captured flag point??? How far do they have to go past the uncap before its not base raping???  I shot a heli on Operation Smokescreen when it left the base camp using the base camps stingers and got threatened with a kick for base raping. LOL.....  love the UTAC guys.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6476
If they just made the Esesx guns halfway normal, it would solve all this.  Not a chance in hell any pilot would really go after an Essex, unless it was a kamikaze mission.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6660|Gold coast, Aus.
All the servers i play let you either:

A) baserape to your hearts content
                   or
B) attack AA not matter where it is,  but no attacking inf/vehicles in uncaps.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6604|England

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

After getting kicked for the bazzilionth time today I'd like to make a friendly announcement. If you can get in a stinger or essex gun to shoot me down I'm going to kill you. It doesn't matter where it is. If it can shoot me down it's fair game, period.

If you don't agree, proceed to take your thump and sit on it.

Thanks bye
Was it a Ghost Town server?

24/7 Ghost Town by Bebbi Schlachter is notorious for it. Ive been kicked from there a good few times for that exact thing. It is totally shite.
(T)eflon(S)hadow
R.I.P. Neda
+456|6867|Grapevine, TX

oChaos.Haze wrote:

If they just made the Essex guns halfway normal, it would solve all this.  Not a chance in hell any pilot would really go after an Essex, unless it was a kamikaze mission.
You have to be being sarcastic, right? Essex are very easy targets, by J-10 guns or Z-10 TV missiles. Even a good AT man can take one out...
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6366

oChaos.Haze wrote:

IF they just made the Esesx guns halfway normal, it would solve all this.
So he is saying such in real life, if they made the guns as good as they are in reality...Jets helis wouldn't have a chance. But again....This game sucks for reality...
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6717|In You Endo- Stoke
Just play by the servers rules.

If raping is allowed then go for it,if not change server.
An Enlarged Liver
+35|6781|Backward Ass Kansas

Im_Dooomed wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

IF they just made the Esesx guns halfway normal, it would solve all this.
So he is saying such in real life, if they made the guns as good as they are in reality...Jets helis wouldn't have a chance. But again....This game sucks for reality...
Yes in reality the plane could lock from forty miles away and hit the target within six feet.  Imagine the whining that would generate.
im_in_heaven
+27|6626
the essex guns suck. Honestly the missles lock on and rarely hit and kill a jet.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6490|Cambridge, UK

I cant say Ive seen all of this moaning or kicking on one or two kills..... but I have often seen the carrier being raped over and over then someoen gets in the gun to defend and the rapers claiming they now have a right to continue.

Nout should be kick/ban if not done multiple times.
Commie Killer
+192|6425
Essex guns are beastely, I love those things, though the Phalynx part should do a lot more damage to choppers.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6362|Graz, Austria
Well, DICE could have put the redline over the enemy's base and make it a no-go area for attackers if they wouldn't have wanted to baserape.

I find it highly annoying if someone calles me baseraper when I'm spec-ops and drive to an enemy airfield to blast the radar or UAV and roadkill or shoot a few of the guys waiting there in the middle of the hangar or on the helipad.
Do they really think I'm gonna let them shoot me while I apply my C4?

Other than that, I find it rather useless if someone baserapes an uncappable spawnpoint while he could actually help his team much more destroying tanks on the frontline.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6784

im_in_heaven wrote:

the essex guns suck. Honestly the missles lock on and rarely hit and kill a jet.
The trick is to take commander and get in the farthest essex gun. Drop yourself 1-3 supply crates next to the gun and you will have relatively infinite missile spam. This is because the supply crate reloads about 1 rocket a second and as long as you don't hit 0 you never have to reload (the sound will glitch out though because it will make a reloading noise even though your still firing).

This will kill anyone who is dumb enough to come close. Just keep firing even when you don't have lock, it's great fun. Sadly if someone else is commander they will be too stupid to understand this and you will never get an asked for supply crate.

Another tip that is helpful is that you can get in the farthest essex just by aiming up from the uav trailer and jumping and pressing E and you will get in just fine.
Psych0
+5|6545|Quebec, Canada
No problem with shooting the Essex but bombing, artying, shooting at the carrier or launching missile to a jet/heli is the easiest kill you can get. Everyone can do that without any problems even if it's the first time your in a jet. That's why I never baserape and think that it's lame to attackt carrier, no skill. And I'm always laughing at the guy in the j10 baseraping carrier with a nice score(kd:10/20) who thinks his owning...
oChaos.Haze
+90|6476

[CANADA]_Zenmaster wrote:

Another tip that is helpful is that you can get in the farthest essex just by aiming up from the uav trailer and jumping and pressing E and you will get in just fine.
Correct, you don't even have to jump, just press e and walk into the wall...
lynxlyran
+15|6682

Psych0 wrote:

No problem with shooting the Essex but bombing, artying, shooting at the carrier or launching missile to a jet/heli is the easiest kill you can get. Everyone can do that without any problems even if it's the first time your in a jet. That's why I never baserape and think that it's lame to attackt carrier, no skill. And I'm always laughing at the guy in the j10 baseraping carrier with a nice score(kd:10/20) who thinks his owning...
QFT - If you feel the need to baserape the essex, you are just plain lame.
Delphy
+45|6623|Bristol, UK
I rape the essex when I can, easy kills. I don't have a problem with easy kills. You almost have to rape the essex on maps like wake or they get all their stuff off it and overwhelm you.
lynxlyran
+15|6682

Delphy wrote:

I rape the essex when I can, easy kills. I don't have a problem with easy kills. You almost have to rape the essex on maps like wake or they get all their stuff off it and overwhelm you.
Then you sir are HellaLame. Probably ghey too.

"Ohhh if I don't rape the carrier then the other team might win" What a pile of dog crap.
oChaos.Haze
+90|6476

Delphy wrote:

What is that one F35 every 70 seconds too much?  OMG, now there's a blackhawk too!  OH NO a boat, with 2 guys!  What are you going to do ?!!1!!one

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-03-01 11:30:12)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard